• looking for developers

From J. David Giese@21:1/5 to bargain...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 12 08:28:34 2021
    Scott, I couldn't figure out how to DM you. Also, it has been several months, so you may no longer need DICOM developers, but if you do our team at Innolitics may have some availability. Feel free to email me at jdgiese AT innolitics.com

On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 8:41:00 PM UTC-4, bargain...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

I've been a longtime member of this group and appreciate all the wonderful comments, advice, and collaborative communication. I'm looking for some DICOM developers that would be interested in some future contracting work that's coming up for EduCase (.
    com).

If anyone is interested PM me with you CV.

Thanks,

Scott

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David de Mena@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 13 05:22:34 2021
    Hi Scott:

I don't know if you have what you was looking form. I coudn't send you a DM, could you please send me an email? david (at) demena.es

Best
    El martes, 12 de enero de 2021 a las 17:28:36 UTC+1, J. David Giese escribió:
    Scott, I couldn't figure out how to DM you. Also, it has been several months, so you may no longer need DICOM developers, but if you do our team at Innolitics may have some availability. Feel free to email me at jdgiese AT innolitics.com
    On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 8:41:00 PM UTC-4, bargain...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

I've been a longtime member of this group and appreciate all the wonderful comments, advice, and collaborative communication. I'm looking for some DICOM developers that would be interested in some future contracting work that's coming up for EduCase (
    .com).

If anyone is interested PM me with you CV.

Thanks,

Scott

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)