• Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new proverb

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 17 15:45:25 2021
    Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new proverb about Democracy and more..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

As you have just noticed, i have just invented a proverb about Democracy, read it below and read all my other proverbs below, and as you notice in this new proverb that i am saying:

"Since the basis of Democracy is to better and better discuss so that to bring good sageness and good soundness"

So this "better and better discuss" means that it is "inherent" to it that we have to also be well educated and that it needs Elitism, and as you are noticing in my new proverb that i am saying that Democracy needs Elitism that is existence of an elite
    as a dominating element in a system or society such as congressmen and congresswomen of the USA congress. So i invite you to read my new proverb and all my following thoughts so that to understand:

Here is my new proverb:

"The basis of Democracy is not that people have to govern, since it is inferiority of Democracy, since the basis of Democracy is to better and better discuss so that to bring good sageness and good soundness, and after bringing this good sageness and good soundness, we can govern correctly with this good sageness and good
    soundness, this is why Democracy needs Elitism such as the congressmen and congresswomen of the USA congress so that to bring good sageness and good soundness."

And of course you can read my just new poem below that also speaks
    about the basis of Democracy:

And read my other new proverbs below that i have written quickly..

Here is my just new poem, and notice that the lightness in
    my new poem means: The state of having a sufficient or considerable amount of natural light.

So here is my new poem:

Darkness for me is not madness

Since darkness is also a "mechanism" that brings better lightness

Since better lightness is not coming just from U.S. state of Kansas

Since better lightness is also coming from the USA congress

Since the USA congress is also a place where to better discuss

Since the better discuss is not loneliness and is not being novice

Since to better discuss is also like our beautiful princess

Since the better discuss brings better Sageness and better soundness

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More about simulation and about prediction and more..

So as you have just noticed that i just said that i have just
    invented two software scalable algorithms that i think are breakthroughs, but you have to know that one of them has needed from
    me to simulate it, so i have abstracted the real world behavior
    of one of this new scalable algorithms as a model that i have simulated
    by software and this has permitted me to "ensure" that this new scalable algorithm of mine, that i think is a breakthrough, is "reliable" and is working perfectly, also simulation in general also permits
    to not only ensure the "reliability" but also to "predict" the behavior of the real world systems.

More of my philosophy about the inventors and about algorithms and more..

If you ask me the following question:

What are you, Amine Moulay Ramdane, doing right now ?

I will say that the most important thing that i am doing
    is that i have just today invented two software scalable
    algorithms that i think are b