• Here is my new proverb (1/3)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 16 19:58:52 2021
    Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is my new proverb:

"The basis of Democracy is not that people have to govern, since it is inferiority of Democracy, since the basis of Democracy is to better and better discuss so that to bring good sageness and good soundness, and after bringing this good sageness and good soundness we can govern correctly with this good sageness and good
    soundness, this is why Democracy needs Elitism such as the congressmen and congresswomen of
    the USA congress so that to bring good sageness and good soundness."

And of course you can read my just new poem below that also speaks
    about the basis of Democracy:

And read my other new proverbs below that i have written quickly..

Here is my just new poem, and notice that the lightness in
    my new poem means: The state of having a sufficient or considerable amount of natural light.

So here is my new poem:

Darkness for me is not madness

Since darkness is also a "mechanism" that brings better lightness

Since better lightness is not coming just from U.S. state of Kansas

Since better lightness is also coming from the USA congress

Since the USA congress is also a place where to better discuss

Since the better discuss is not loneliness and is not being novice

Since to better discuss is also like our beautiful princess

Since the better discuss brings better Sageness and better soundness

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More about simulation and about prediction and more..

So as you have just noticed that i just said that i have just
    invented two software scalable algorithms that i think are breakthroughs, but you have to know that one of them has needed from
    me to simulate it, so i have abstracted the real world behavior
    of one of this new scalable algorithms as a model that i have simulated
    by software and this has permitted me to "ensure" that this new scalable algorithm of mine, that i think is a breakthrough, is "reliable" and is working perfectly, also simulation in general also permits
    to not only ensure the "reliability" but also to "predict" the behavior of the real world systems.

More of my philosophy about the inventors and about algorithms and more..

If you ask me the following question:

What are you, Amine Moulay Ramdane, doing right now ?

I will say that the most important thing that i am doing
    is that i have just today invented two software scalable
    algorithms that i think are b
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 28 16:41:31 2022
    Hello,

Here is my new proverb:

"When you see a giant killer wave coming to swallow you,
    you have not to waste your time at being pessimistic,
    but i think you have to know how to beautifully swim so that
    to survive the giant killer wave. And i think it is my kind of spirit,
    and notice that it is by logical analogy like my way of being the
    good vibes that i am talking about below, even if our world
    is too much pessimistic."

More of my philosophy about the good vibes and about Love and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

How can we Love when we are no more innocence ? and when we are no more adolescence ? so i think that there is still a beautiful "kind" of Love
    and it is a kind of Love that comes from the good vibes, and i think that the good vibes also come from a wise spirit, and take for example a look at my following poems that i have invented quickly, and i think that you have to notice the good vibes in
    them, since i think that i am both showing my good vibes in form of my poems of Love and i am also showing my wise kind of spirit in form of my other poems, and this kind
    of wise spirit of mine is also like the good vibes of like being good professionalism, and i think that the good vibes also make the good fans (i mean the when you are fan of someone) and attracts customers in business, and it is my way of doing in
    business, and notice that those good vibes are a first step to a trustworthy relationship, since i can also say that you cannot love without trusting a person. Since i think that trust is the building block of love. Just like how a child trusts her
    mother and thereby loves her, your partner needs to know that you are trustworthy and won’t ditch them in difficult times. This feeling is important for love to sprout and flourish. Trust is also very important for Business Relations in the Arab World,
    so i invite you to read the following interesting article from the Arab world about it:

Al-Ississ: Trust is at the Heart of Business Relations in the Arab World

https://www.aucegypt.edu/news/stories/al-ississ-trust-heart-business-relations-arab-world

So i invite you to look at my following poems in english and french
    in the following web link so that to notice my good vibes in them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NOpq_uc2gOg

More of my philosophy about being a seller of Amazon products and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

"I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, I have quickly taken a look at Amazon profit margin and ROI(Return of investment), and i think by being a sellers of Amazon(or the like) products you
    can become rich, since you can buy in more quantity so that to lower the price of an Item of Amazon, so it is better for you if you have more money when you start selling Amazon products, and after that i think that you can use Amazon shipment strategy
    that easy the things for you, and after you make much more money by being a seller of Amazon products, you can invest a part of your money in index funds in stocks that have an average ROI of around 10%, so i think you can become rich by this way of
    doing, and i think that it is better than Real Estate investment."

But i think there is still a problem in the being a seller of Amazon products, and it is that when you are a seller and you buy more quantity of a product so that to lower the price of an Item, there is a "competition" in this process of buying more
    quantity of a product, like in the process of creativity below, so there can be others that can buy much more quantity than you, so that to lower more than you the price of an Item , so it is i think the problem, so i think so that to be successful as a
    seller of Amazon products, you have to have much more money when you start selling Amazon products and so that to "also" lower the Risk, also you have to know that in most cases, customers(that i think can be sellers of Amazon products) can request
    returns within 30 days of receiving their order, and this shows that it is not easy to become rich as i am explaining it below.

More of my philosophy about Real Estate investment and about
    creativity and about stocks and bonds and more of my thoughts..

According to the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), as of Q1 2021 the average 25-year return for private commercial real estate properties held for investment purposes slightly outperformed the S&P 500 Index, with average
    annualized returns of 10.3% and 9.6%, respectively. Residential and diversified real estate investments also averaged returns of 10.3%, and i think that a good ROI for a rental property is usually above 10%, but 5% to 10% is also an acceptable range.
    Real estate investing can be lucrative, but it's important to understand the "risks". Key risks include bad locations, negative cash flows, high vacancies, and problem tenants. Other risks to consider are the lack of liquidity, hidden structural problems,
    and the unpredictable nature of the real estate market, so i think because of the Risks in Real Estate, i think it is in accordance with what i am saying below, so reread it carefully:

More of my philosophy about what about creativity and how to get rich and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as you have just noticed i have
    just said , read it below, that you can not get easily rich,
    but as you have just noticed i have not taken into account the factor of creativity, so let us look at what the following web page is saying about creativity:

Everyone can be creative

https://edu.gcfglobal.org/en/creativity/everyone-can-be-creative/1/

But i think i am highly smart, and i say that what is not saying the
    above web page, is that creativity is not just creativity , since
    so that make much more money with your creativity, you have to be also "competition" with the other humans that can be much better than you
    in the kind of your creativity, so this can lesser the value of your creativity, so then we can not generalize and say that everybody can become rich or easily rich by being creative, and this is in accordance with what i am saying below, so reread it
    again:

More of my philosophy about Benjamin Franklin and about investments..

I have just looked at the following video about the US. president Benjamin Franklin that talks about the EASIEST way to become rich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWbRmkVqhQ

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i am not in accordance with the US. president Benjamin Franklin in the above video, since let us take a look at the following interesting web page of
    the Investment growth calculator from Fidelity investments in Canada, since i am understanding it easily, and here it is and take a look at it carefully:

https://www.fidelity.ca/en/growthcalculator/

But notice that it is asking to put two important informations that are:

1- Rate of return
    2- Inflation rate

But i think that for the long-term investment, the Inflation rate is not so important, so i think that we have to focus on the "Rate to return",
    so i am highly smart, and i say that you can not be rich easily, since
    you can not for example invest in stocks of this or that company
    since it is so much more risky, so you have to "diversify" correctly by investing in index funds in stocks, since they are much less risky and i think that they have an average of around 10% of rate of return or return of investment, so i think that you
    can not get rich easily with it, since the Time to grow in the above calculator has to be set to around 40 years or so and this will permit you to have a "good" retirement, but it will not permit you to easily become rich, and i think that the Bond
    that is a fixed-income instrument that represents a loan made by an investor to a borrower (typically corporate or governmental) is not better in rate of return or return of investment than index funds, so then this shows that it is not easy to get
    generally rich for the people, and i mean "generally".

More of my philosophy about IQ tests and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but i have just passed more and more IQ tests, and i have just noticed that the manner in wich we test with IQ tests is not correct, since in an IQ test
    you can be more specialized and above average in one subtest of intelligence than in another subtest of intelligence inside an IQ test, since IQ tests test for many kind of intelligences such as the spatial and speed and calculations and logical
    intelligence etc., so i think that you can be really above average in logical intelligence, as i am really above average in logical intelligence, but at the same time you can be below average in calculations and/or spatial.., so since an IQ test doesn't
    test for this kind of specializations of intelligence, so i think it is not good, since testing for this kind specializations in intelligence is really important so that to be efficient by knowing the strong advantages of this or that person in every
    types of intelligences. And about the importance of specialization, read carefully my following thought about it:

More of my philosophy about specialization and about efficiency and productivity..

The previous CEO Larry Culp of General Electric and the architect of a strategy that represented a new turning point in the world corporate strategies, Larry Culp's strategy was to divide the company according to its activities. Something like we are
    better of alone, seperately and
    focused on each one's own activity, than together in a large
    conglomerate. And it is a move from integration to specialization.
    You see it is thought that a company always gains economies of scale
    as it grows, but this is not necessarily the case, since as the company
    gains in size - especially if it engages in many activities - it
    also generates its own bureaucracy, with all that entails in term
    of cost and efficiency. And not only that, it is also often the case
    that by bringing together very different activities, strategic focus is lost and decision-making is diluted, so that in the end no one ends up
    taking responsability, it doesn't always happen, but this reasons are
    basically what is driving this increasing specialization. So i invite to look at the following video so that to understand more about it:

The decline of industrial icon of the US - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hqwYxFCY-k

And here is my previous thoughts about specialization and productivity so that to understand much more:

More about the Japanese Ikigai and about productivity and more of my thoughts..

Read the following interesting article about Japanese Ikigai:

The More People With Purpose, the Better the World Will Be

https://singularityhub.com/2018/06/15/the-more-people-with-purpose-the-better-the-world-will-be/

I think i am highly smart, so i say that the Japanese Ikigai is like a Japanese philosophy that is like the right combination or "balance" of passion, vocation, and mission, and Ikigai and MTP, as concepts, urge us to align our passions with a mission to
    better the world, but i think that Japanese Ikiai is a also smart since it gets the "passion" from the "mission", since the mission is also the engine, so you have to align the passion with the mission of the country or the global world so that to be
    efficient, and Japanese Ikigai is also smart since so that to higher productivity and be efficient, you have to "specialize" in doing a job, but so that to higher more productivity and be more efficient you can also specialize in what you do "better",
    and it is what is doing Japanese Ikigai, since i think that in Japanese Ikigai, being the passion permits to make you specialized in a job in what you do better, and here is what i have just smartly said about productivity:

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will now talk about another important idea of Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and it is about "specialization" in an economic system,
    since i say that in an economic system we have to be specialized in doing a job so that to be efficient and productive, but not only that, but we have to specialize in doing a job in what we do better so that to be even more efficient and productive, and
    we have to minimize at best the idle time or the wasting of time doing a job, since i can also say that this average idle time or wasting time of the workers working in parallel can be converted to a contention like in parallel programming, so you have
    to minimize it at best, and you have to minimize at best the coherency like in parallel programming so that to scale much better, and of course all this can create an economy of scale, and also i invite you to read my following smart and interesting
    thoughts about scalability of productivity:

I will talk about following thoughts from the following PhD computer scientist:

https://lemire.me/blog/about-me/

Read more carefully here his thoughts about productivity:

https://lemire.me/blog/2012/10/15/you-cannot-scale-creativity/

And i think he is making a mistake in his above webpage about productivity:

Since we have that Productivity = Output/Input

But better human training and/or better tools and/or better human smartness and/or better human capacity can make the Parallel productivity part much bigger that the Serial productivity part, so it can scale much more (it is like Gustafson's Law).

And it looks like the following:

About parallelism and about Gustafson’s Law..

Gustafson’s Law:

• If you increase the amount of work done by each parallel
    task then the serial component will not dominate
    • Increase the problem size to maintain scaling
    • Can do this by adding extra complexity or increasing the overall
    problem size

Scaling is important, as the more a code scales the larger a machine it
    can take advantage of:

• can consider weak and strong scaling
    • in practice, overheads limit the scalability of real parallel programs
    • Amdahl’s law models these in terms of serial and parallel fractions
    • larger problems generally scale better: Gustafson’s law

Load balance is also a crucial factor.

More of my philosophy about cleverness and about the wise man and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i have just read the following
    proverb or saying of Albert Einstein in the following web page of Wise Sayings, Quotes & Phrases:

https://everydaypower.com/wise-sayings-about-life/

Here it is:

174. “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.” – Albert Einstein

So i will analyse or analyze it quickly with my fluid intelligence
    by discovering patterns in it, so the first pattern is:

Notice you can analyse the system of the above proverb or saying of
    Albert Einstein by looking if it is logically consistent, so notice that it is not logically consistent, since the good avoidance of problems
    needs good cleverness and we can not logically say that avoidance of problems is not solving problems, since the good avoidance of problems can be solving problems, also the second pattern that i am discovering
    with my fluid intelligence is that we can also look at the definition
    of wisdom or a wise man and it is the following:

"Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment, and being wise is having or showing experience, knowledge, and good judgment, so then having and showing the good judgment is also being genetically apt at being or showing the
    good judgment , so i think that being wise needs from you to be smart and clever , so it comes from both the genetical and cultural"

So then the above definition of Wisdom or the being wise shows that
    the above proverb of Albert Einstein is not correct and is not smart.

More of my philosophy about abstraction and intelligence and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will ask an important philosophical question of:

Does the level of abstraction that we use by using a language like english or french or arabic is sufficient and efficient ?

So i think the languages like english and french and arabic are languages that "abstract" the reality of the existence, so they are not
    precise languages that describe reality, but i am smart and i say
    that those languages, like english and french and arabic, have there deficiencies, since they can not describe the technical or scientific thoughts in a more precise and more technical manner , so then the languages like english and french and arabic are
    not sufficient and are not efficient at expressing those kind of technical or scientific thoughts, this is why we are for example using software programming languages that can be described as technical languages since i say that they describe the
    thoughts of humans that are more precise and more technical than non-technical or non-scientific thoughts, so i think i am smart and i will say that when you do software programming it is that you describe technical thoughts in a much more precise and
    technical manner, this is why i say that software programming learns us to be more disciplined and more precise and more technical, since for example a cosine or a sine or other trigonometric functions are part of a technical language that we find in
    technical languages like software programming languages, but i think that they were added late after to the english dictionary, but notice that they are not part of the english language, and look for example a computer programming register that we use in
    software programming, notice that is part of technical language and it is not the english language, so look carefully at my following thoughts that i have thought quickly about more of my philosophy about stack memory allocations and about preemptive and
    non-preemptive timesharing, and notice how i am using both the english language and the technical language so that to be much more precise and technical:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/JuC4jar661w

Also i say that the meaning of a language is so important, so
    the modality of thoughts is so important, and here is my
    thoughts about it:

More of my philosophy about smartness and about discovering patterns and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, i think that inventing sophisticated theorems in mathematics is also discovering smart patterns with your fluid intelligence, it is why i am inventing my thoughts by also discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence , but
    notice that discovering patterns in mathematics is like a low level way of doing like in microeconomics, but discovering patterns can be in a high level way like in macroeconomics, and here is an example of how i am doing it quickly, read my following
    thoughts about Nikola Tesla and about Garry Tan that i have invented quickly so that to notice how i am discovering smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a high level way:

More of my philosophy of how i am smart and about what is smartness..

I think i am smart, and i think that smartness is not doing
    mathematics, i think being highly smart is discovering smart patterns and composing smartly other patterns with those patterns etc. so i will
    give you my examples of how i am genetically highly smart, so read
    carefully my following thoughts and notice how i have quickly
    read a saying of Nikola Tesla and how i have rapidly discovered
    smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my
    showing that Nikola Tesla is not correct thinking and by discovering
    other patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my invention of my new proverb below etc. so read carefully my following thoughts and you will notice that being highly smart is also quickly discovering smart patterns in the way i am doing it below(
    and notice below the other smart patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence when i am rapidly showing that Garry Tan is not correct thinking):

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and my proverbs and more..

I have just looked at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person, since for example he is saying the following saying in the
    above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
    be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think
    that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same
    time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent
    thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
    openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
    the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
    generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
    that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
    across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
    us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
    notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
    with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
    than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
    the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
    get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
    optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about an IQ test for the highly smart and more..

I think i am really smart and here is a smart IQ test for the highly smart:

So notice what is saying in the following video the known Garry Tan that is an asian from USA about the how to become rich and notice that he attended Stanford University from 1999 to 2003, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Systems
    Engineering:

So I invite you to look at his following video that speaks
    about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
    and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
    "defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So notice that he is saying that so that to become rich you have to be the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
    has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
    ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
    in life."

But it is like an IQ test for the highly smart, since i am quickly discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that he is trying to abstract the way of becoming rich by also saying:

"If you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and in life."

But the pattern that i am quickly discovering with my fluid intelligence is that even if you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, the becoming rich is also not only dependent on the supply but also on the "demand", so if the
    demand doesn't want to give you enough money so that to become rich , you will still not become rich,
    so if you are smart you will also notice that it is also about usefulness, since the demand can find the giving enough money to make
    you rich not useful for his pocket, so Garry Tan in the above saying of the video is not so smart, since he is not taking into account the factor that we call usefulness to consumers. So the person on the above video has forgot the very basis of what is
    it of something has to be useful for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart "redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
    an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
    of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
    maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
    smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
    is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
    to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
    correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I think i am really smart, and what i am trying to explain is that
    you have first to know that a language is also an abstraction of the reality, since even a concept is an abstraction of the reality and also
    a language is full of concepts, and not only that but a very important
    thing in the process of thinking is that you have to know how to
    make a difference between what we call in french: "La pensée duale" et
    "La pensée multimodale", and it means in english: that there is a thinking that is like a boolean logical of thinking and there is a more efficient thinking that comes with precision in form of nuances etc.
    and it is the weakness of the above abstraction of the known Garry Tan,
    since his abstraction of how to become rich doesn't come with the right precision and the right nuances, since notice that the becoming rich depends not only on the supply but also on the demand and the demand can be influenced by other factors such as
    Covid-19 or the like that prevent
    from making rich an individual or individuals in the supply, so
    it is why i say that the known Garry Tan above is not so smart.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
    here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
    intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
    called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
    fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
    the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be "reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
    too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
    into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
    you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions
    that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises
    happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future.

More of my philosophy about the Gödel's First incompleteness theorem and
    more of my thoughts..

I have searched more on internet the most precise and correct Gödel's First incompleteness theorem, and here it is:

"Any consistent formal system F within which a certain amount of elementary arithmetic can be carried out is incomplete; i.e., there are statements of the language of F which can neither be proved nor disproved in F"

And in mathematics, a statement is a declarative sentence that is either true or false but not both. A statement is sometimes called a proposition. The key is that there must be no ambiguity. To be a statement, a sentence "must" be true or false, and it
    cannot be both.

So that means that we know that the statement is true or false but
    it can not be proven true or false, so we then logically infer that
    we can not prove the consistency of the system , so the statement can be that it is like an axiom in mathematics that is true but that we can not prove by such logical inference or deduction, so then the system
    remains really useful even if it's incomplete by Gödel's incompleteness theorems, so i think that Gödel's incompleteness theorems are not so problematic.

More of my philosophy about the CIA and Mossad and such secret services and about fluid intelligence and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk more about my personality, so i invite you to look at the following web page of the Mossad:

https://www.mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/default.aspx

So notice how the Mossad is saying in there above web page the following:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)