• More of my philosophy about the gays and programming and more..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 1 12:47:15 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the gays and programming and more..

As i have noticed that you are a gay that is smart, and i have
    noticed that you are much more specialized in web programming with
    PHP etc., but i have in the past built and implemented some software projects that i have sold to my customers here in Montreal with Perl and FCGI (not CGI) and Delphi and with a frontend that uses Javascript and with a backend that is much more
    sophisticated with a database using SQL and ODBC, and i was in the past also a network administrator, but i was a special network administrator since i was also much more specialized in automation of network administration with scripts using Perl, but
    today i am not into web programming, since today i can say that i am also an "inventor" that is much more creative and sophisticated, and i am not into just programming, since i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have invented
    many powerful software tools etc. and i will write many books not just about programming, but about my new philosophy and about philosophy and about operational research and capacity planning and about parallel programming and my scalable algorithms and
    i think that i will be successful, other than that you are noticing that i have written fast many proverbs and poems of Love and i have posted about my way of doing and you can read about it here so that to know much more about me:

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
    algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)