• More of my philosophy about humanity and about the simulation..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 24 18:33:48 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about humanity and about the simulation..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and is there any free will since i think we are living in a simulation, so it is an interesting philosophical question,
    and here is my answer:

So i think that the one or the ones that are making humans etc. live in a simulation are like "Gods", so i think that this level of perfection of them can look to us like we are being free will, so i think that we
    have to be smart and continu to live in a simulation and know how to manage efficiently.

More of my philosophy about consciousness and about humans..

I think i am smart, and i am noticing something really important,
    it is that how our universe or multiverse have been created or existed from nothing?, i think that there is something very important that is happening, since i think this created or existing from nothing is also the sign that we are living in a "
    simulation", and i think that i am able to detect the game of the one or ones that is or are making us live in a simulation, you can even notice it more clearly by reading the following that talks about the outer body experiences and it is also the signs
    that we are living in a simulation:

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
    beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
    have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
    being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
    recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
    while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that even the monotheistic religions are the result of
    that we are living in a simulation.

And read the following scientist that says also that we are living in
    a simulation:

Michio Kaku - Is the Universe A Digital Simulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7uZXZHVk8

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)