• More of my philosophy about the space and time and is it a graph or net

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 24 15:57:32 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the space and time and is it a graph or network..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart and i will invite you to read the following
    from a jewish scientist called Stephen Wolfram:

What Is Spacetime, Really?

https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/2015/12/what-is-spacetime-really/

So notice that in his model he is saying that space is a network or a graph from where we can construct the rest of the universe, but
    you have to notice that there is still a problem and it is the following in arabic and english:

"Hal min la' wujud ya'tina' al wujud" , and its translation in english is: "Can from the nonexistent or the not existent comes the existent ?"

So as you are noticing that Stephen Wolfram above is saying
    that this network or graph that we call space of our universe or multiverses has always existed,and this doesn't logically contradict my saying that there is some things such as the wide space of the universe or multiverses or such a thing as God that
    can not be explained with the law of causation , since they have "always" existed.

More of my philosophy about the problem of time and space..

I think i am smart and i will explain more clearly so that you understand, so i invite you to read the following article
    so that to understand the problem:

https://www.technologyreview.com/2019/12/07/65014/how-does-time-dilation-affect-aging-during-high-speed-space-travel/

So notice how it is saying the following:

"Time dilation goes back to Einstein’s theory of special relativity, which teaches us that motion through space actually creates alterations in the flow of time. The faster you move through the three dimensions that define physical space, the more
    slowly you’re moving through the fourth dimension, time––at least relative to another object. Time is measured differently for the twin who moved through space and the twin who stayed on Earth. The clock in motion will tick more slowly than the
    clocks we’re watching on Earth."

So i think that it is not saying it correctly, since when you say:

"The clock in motion will tick more slowly than the clocks we’re watching on Earth."

It is the problem since the theory must be logical in practice,
    so we are not knowing how to explain it practically, so i think i will
    explain it more:

I think that time has a characteristics that you can not understand easily practically and logically, since i can give you an example so that you understand:

So i think that there is something really important to notice,
    since i think that for example the wide "space" of our universe or the multiverse has always existed, so we can then say that there is no cause
    that has created the wide "space" of our universe or multiverse, so then
    we can then say that we can not give a meaning by the law of causation
    in such case, since the law of "causation" doesn't apply to some things
    such as the wide space of the universe, so then we can logically infer
    that there is some things such as God or the wide space of the universe
    that have no cause that has created them, so then we can logically infer
    that we humans have the tendency to think things by using the law of
    causation, but i think it is a big logical mistake, because there is
    things such as the wide space of the universe that have no cause, so
    time has the same problem i think, since you have the tendency to
    want to explain time with the law of causation, but i think it is
    a mistake.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the multiple worlds and multiple universes and about time..

I think i am smart and i have just read the following article and i invite you to read it here:

What Is Time?

https://www.sciencealert.com/time

And notice that the article says the following about time:

--
    "Two people moving at the same velocity will each agree their measures of distance and time match. As one person changes speed, however, they will see the other's measure of time and distance change, even as their own stays the same.

Without any reason to prioritize one perspective of time over another, this means time isn't a constant universal unit at all. It is a relative measurement that varies as objects move faster or slower, or as they're subjected to more or less gravity.

Gravity curves space and time: The stronger the gravity, the more it curves space-time, and the more time slows down."
    --

So i think that what i am saying below about time is greatly probable,
    since i think that there remains one important thing that i will say and it is that from my below thoughts of my philosophy about time, we can
    say that there is like multiple worlds or universes that emerge when
    Gravity curves space and time or the moving faster makes time becomes relative, so i think it is related to the sub