• More of my philosophy about diversity and adaptability and resilience a

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 23 07:21:41 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about diversity and adaptability and resilience and more..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

People work harder in diverse environments both cognitively and socially. They might not like it, but the hard work can lead to better outcomes. In an age of increasing globalization, a diverse workforce may provide both tangible and intangible benefits
    to firms over the long run, including increased adaptability in a changing market. Also, as the United States moves towards the point in which no ethnic majority exists, around 2050, companies’ upper management and lower-level workforce should
    naturally be expected to reflect more diversity. Consequently, diversity initiatives would likely generate positive reputation effects for firms.

Read more the following from Katherine W. Phillips Ph.D. that is the Paul Calello Professor of Leadership and Ethics Management at Columbia Business School (Read about her here: https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/profile/katherine_phillips):

How Diversity Makes Us Smarter

Read more here:

https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/how_diversity_makes_us_smarter

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about life and about evolutionary algorithms..

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Simon & Garfunkel called called April Come She Will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1tCJEYETk

I think that the above video of the song is showing how our world
    is "diversified" and it is good for adaptation and resilience, and it is the most important thing, and this diversification is also very important even in economy, since i think it is like evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence, since they
    are based on the same very important idea of diversifying by also decentralizing by efficiently specializing the members of the population so that to make it efficiently "adaptable" and much more "resilient", and the efficiently specializing can be
    efficiently specializing in a much higher level layer, like being a "generalist" medical doctor, and from the this decentralizing and efficiently specializing emerges a higher level intelligence such as a civilization, so then even evolutionary design
    methodology that i am talking about in my thoughts below does decentralize from the agile architect to the other members of the team,
    and here is step 3 of the important steps of evolutionary design methodology of agile that i am talking about below:

3- Instead of creating one big design at the beginning of the project
    that covers all of the requirements, agile architects use incremental
    design, which involves techniques that allow them to design a system
    that is not just complete, but also easy for the team to modify as
    the project changes.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

More of my philosophy about economic diversification in Africa and Arab countries..

As you will read in the following paper that economic diversification is good for growth and economic diversification is also tremendously important for "resilience", so i think that the country that we call Algeria has a big problem since it lacks too
    and too much on diversification of its economy, so i think that Algeria will get easily into big problems of violence and disorder, but Morocco and Dubai are much more diversified economies and i think that Morocco is on the right path, so i think that
    the problem of many African countries is that they have to become diversified economies.

Read the following paper so that to notice how important is diversification of economy:

Economic Diversification in Africa: How and Why It Matters

https://carnegieendowment.org/2021/04/30/economic-diversification-in-africa-how-and-why-it-matters-pub-84429

More of my philosophy about economy and about Morocco and Algeria and more..

So as you are noticing i was speaking, read below, about Algeria,
    and you have quickly noticed that the Algerian economic problem comes
    from the fact that Algeria is a much less diversified economy than Dubai or than my country Morocco, so i think that Morocco is a much more diversified economy and i think that Morocco is really on the
    right path and Morocco is also a beautiful country, since read in the following article of year 2019, it says that the 2019 International Franchise Attractiveness Index ranked Morocco 39 out of 131 states. This made it the number 1 attractive business
    hub for US-based franchises in Africa and the second in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) after the United Arab Emirates. This ranking shows it competing with some leading international powers, including France, Spain, Germany and Australia,
    according to a report by Morocco World News. The index combines peer-reviewed research and a survey of franchise executives to produce two rankings, balanced growth and aggressive growth.

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/middle_east_north_africa/morocco-maghreb-maroc-moroccan-economy-latest-world-news-796983/

More of my philosophy about economy and inflation and more..

I invite you to read the following about how do Governments Reduce Inflation:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/111314/what-methods-can-government-use-control-inflation.asp

I think that one of the best way to reduce inflation is by reducing the money supply within an economy via decreased bond prices and increased interest rates, and the above web page is speaking about it, but i think
    that there is still a problem, since inflation can become problematic if
    the product or service become a monopoly, so if the prices of the product or service can not be reduced by for example economies of scale or/and by "competition", so the price of the product or service can be set high and it is inflation on this product
    or service, so this kind of situation can also lead to an economic war, also inflation still can become a problem like with the drastic fall of the algerian Dinar in Algeria, since Algeria is lacking on diversification of its economy and also was unable
    to reduce its reliance on food imports, since 70% of the Algeria food requirements are met by imports, so with the drastic fall of the algerian Dinar, the price of Food in Algeria was getting high, and the people of Algeria were suffering because of that,
    and this situation can still repeat itself again and again in Algeria.

Read about it here:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/algeria-dinar-record-low-economic-collapse

I invite you to look at step 4 of my below thoughts of software Evolutionary Design methodology with agile, here it is:

4- When in agile a team breaks a project into phases, it’s called
    incremental development. An incremental process is one in which
    software is built and delivered in pieces. Each piece, or increment,
    represents a complete subset of functionality. The increment may be
    either small or large, perhaps ranging from just a system’s login
    screen on the small end to a highly flexible set of data management
    screens. Each increment is fully coded Sprints, Planning, and
    Retrospectives.

And you will notice that it has to be done by "prioritizing" the pieces of the software to be delivered to the customers, and here again in agile you are noticing that we are also delivering prototypes of the software, since we often associate prototypes
    with nearly completed or just-before launch versions of products. However, designers create prototypes at all phases of the design process at various resolutions. In engineering, students are taught to and practitioners think deeply before setting out to
    build. However, as the product or system becomes increasingly complex, it becomes increasingly difficult to consider all factors while designing. Facing this reality, designers are no longer just "thinking to build" but also "building to think." By
    getting hands on and trying to create prototypes, unforeseen issues are highlighted early, saving costs related with late stage design changes. This rapid iterative cycle of thinking and building is what allows designers to learn rapidly from doing.
    Creating interfaces often benefit from the "build to think" approach. For example, in trying to layout the automotive cockpit, one can simply list all the features, buttons, and knobs that must be incorporated. However, by prototyping the cabin does one
    really start to think about how the layout should be to the driver in order to avoid confusion while maximizing comfort. This then allows the designer iterate on their initial concept to develop something that is more intuitive and refined. Also
    prototypes and there demonstrations are designed to get potential customers interested and excited.

More of my philosophy about the Evolutionary Design methodology and more..

Here are some important steps of software Evolutionary Design methodology:

1- Taking a little extra time during the project to write solid code and
    fix problems today, they create a codebase that’s easy to maintain
    tomorrow.

2- And the most destructive thing you can do to your project is to build
    new code, and then build more code that depends on it, and then still
    more code that depends on that, leading to that painfully familiar
    domino effect of cascading changes...and eventually leaving you with
    an unmaintainable mess of spaghetti code. So when teams write code,
    they can keep their software designs simple by creating software
    designs based on small, self-contained units (like classes, modules,
    services, etc.) that do only one thing; this helps avoid the domino
    effect.

3- Instead of creating one big design at the beginning of the project
    that covers all of the requirements, agile architects use incremental
    design, which involves techniques that allow them to design a system
    that is not just complete, but also easy for the team to modify as
    the project changes.

4- When in agile a team breaks a project into phases, it’s called
    incremental development. An incremental process is one in which
    software is built and delivered in pieces. Each piece, or increment,
    represents a complete subset of functionality. The increment may be
    either small or large, perhaps ranging from just a system’s login
    screen on the small end to a highly flexible set of data management
    screens. Each increment is fully coded Sprints, Planning, and
    Retrospectives.

5- And an iterative process in agile is one that makes progress through
    successive refinement. A development team takes a first cut
    at a system, knowing it is incomplete or weak in some (perhaps many)
    areas. They then iteratively refine those areas until the product is
    satisfactory. With each iteration the software is improved through
    the addition of greater detail.

More of philosophy about Democracy and the Evolutionary Design methodology..

I will make a logical analogy between software projects and Democracy,
    first i will say that because of the today big complexity of software
    projects, so the "requirements" of those complex software projects are
    not clear and a lot could change in them, so this is
    why we are using an Evolutionary Design methodology with different tools
    such as Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns,
    Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, but we have to notice
    carefully that an important thing in Evolutionary Design methodology is
    that when those complex software projects grow, we have first to
    normalize there growth by ensuring that the complex software projects
    grow "nicely" and "balanced" by using standards, and second we have to
    optimize growth of the complex software projects by balancing between
    the criteria of the easy to change the complex software projects and the performance of the complex software projects, and third you have to
    maximize the growth of the complex software projects by making the most
    out of each optimization, and i think that by logical analogy we can
    notice that in Democracy we have also to normalize the growth by not
    allowing "extremism" or extremist ideologies that hurt Democracy, and we
    have also to optimize Democracy by for example well balancing between "performance" of the society and in the Democracy and the "reliability"
    of helping others like the weakest members of the society among the
    people that of course respect the laws, and so that to understand more
    my thoughts of my philosophy about Democracy, i invite you to read them
    here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

More of my philosophy about the kind of president Biden's tax increase on the rich and more..

And of course the kind of president Biden's tax increase on the rich will be used so that narrow America's vast income inequality,
    read carefully here so that to understand:

Biden's corporate tax plan takes aim at income inequality

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/bidens-corporate-tax-plan-takes-aim-income-inequality-77420625

So there is still a problem and it is that we have to solve the problem
    of the financial sector by giving voting rights and tax advantages to long-term shareholders etc., read my below thoughts so that to understand:

I have posted the following video:

Why raising taxes destroys the economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChpnX44_Ns

But i think that the kind of Biden's tax increase on the rich is not a problem, read the following so that to notice:

"In an interview, Mr. Pomerleau said the drag was small from the proposals because Mr. Biden was largely taxing savings of high earners, which are not major drivers of economic growth given those Americans have a lot of their wealth saved.

“Some tax increases have larger effects on growth than others,” he said. “Biden has chosen taxes that don’t have a massive effect.”"

Read more carefully here so that to understand:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/business/biden-tax-plan-economy.html

The biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people, in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In a world where finance works well, the
    people with talent can actually start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take advantage
    of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation. But we have to know what is the problem with finance, and here it is, read the following so that to understand:

One last chance to fix capitalism

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2020/03/one-last-chance-to-fix-capitalism

So i invite you to look at the following video about capitalism:

How to Improve Capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaJe68C-bU

So as you notice in the above video that you can also fix capitalism by
    giving voting rights and tax advantages to long-term shareholders and
    not by raising taxes, and you need to have sovereign wealth funds and
    national pension funds representative of the long term collective
    interests etc, so i invite you to look the above video of "How to
    improve capitalism" so that to understand more.

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
    read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

And more of my philosophy about the financial market and about capitalism and about the markets and more, read more here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LJeOIJK-wnY

More of my philosophy of how to become rich and more..

I invite you to look at the following video that speaks
    about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
    and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following "defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So he is saying the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame
    basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and in life."

So look at the following how he is giving the "general" way:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else has, especially in combination that are rare."

I think that the "defect" in the above saying and "general" way of the
    above video is that it is not taking into account the factor of the usefulness to consumers or to customers since you can acquire skills that nobody else has, especially in combination that are rare, but those skills can still be useless to the consumers
    or customers, so i think that the above saying is not so smart. So the person on the above video has forgot the very basis of what is it of something has to be useful for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart "redefinition" of
    Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
    of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
    smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
    is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
    to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
    here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
    intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
    called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
    fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
    the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be "reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
    too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
    into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
    you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future.

So you can read all my other proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy about my new proverbs and about my philosophy and more..

As you have just noticed that i have quickly not accepted the views
    such as saying that it is materialism that is the problem, since i think
    it is a dead-end in philosophy to say so, since i think those kind of extremist views bring too much violence and too much disorder, so as i have just said that i am not in accordance with following views of the following web page that says that
    materialism is the problem and where Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser too says that materialism is the problem, and read my below thoughts to know why i am not in accordance with them, and read the following so that to notice:

Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser said:

"We know from research that materialism tends to be associated with treating others in more competitive, manipulative and selfish ways, as well as with being less empathetic"

Read more here:

https://www.vox.com/2014/12/24/7447727/materialism-psychology

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
    read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

And I have just regrouped in my following post all my new proverbs that i have invented quickly, and here they are:

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
    engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

And read my all my other new proverbs below:

And here is my new poems of Love and my thoughts of how i am really Gay !:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
    here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And here is my more of my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and neuroevolution and common sense:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/awfCypJ9iRE

And don't forget to look in my following new thoughts in the following web link so that to understand more my thoughts about capitalism
    and about materialism and about my new philosophy and about the future of humanity etc.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NPnPOasq-YY

And here is more of my new thoughts about USA:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kIbGEdTXezQ

And here is more of my thoughts about Cybercrime and Cybersecurity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/zs0dHW_JsKY

More of my philosophy about how to be harmony and how solve the problems of materialism..

Here is my other just new proverb that explains how to solve the problems of materialism:

"The problem is not the tool that we call a knife, but it is how to use correctly the knife, and how to use correctly the knife can be laws that control the use of a knife or/and it can be also the knowing how to use
    correctly a knife."

And this "knowing how to use correctly a knife" is also
    like the "knowing how to live in harmony" of my following important proverb:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
    have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
    vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
    philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel."

I have just written the following:

Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser said the following:

"We know from research that materialism tends to be associated with treating others in more competitive, manipulative and selfish ways, as well as with being less empathetic"

Read more here:

https://www.vox.com/2014/12/24/7447727/materialism-psychology

But i think that i am not in accordance with the psychologist Tim Kasser above, since i don't think that materialism is the problem,
    but it is what we call in french: "Il faudrait du savoir vivre ensemble"
    and here is my new proverbs that talk about it:

Here is my other new proverb:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
    have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
    vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
    philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel."

And Here is my other new proverbs:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
    to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of
    responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
    of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
    you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

And here is my new proverb:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and have more experience which is useful
    while walking in the forest, then life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i think this
    conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en
    apprendre plus et avoir plus d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux et tu peux
    apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
    trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal, and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
    advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align the usefulness of the utility with the
    global mission of the country or global world, and read my following thoughts about how i am redefining Utilitarianism so that to make you understand the how:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
    of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
    smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
    is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
    to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
    here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
    intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
    called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
    fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
    the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be "reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
    too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
    into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
    you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future.

So you can read all my other proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

And I think that Nazism or neo-nazism or white supremacism or communism are also too rigid, so they don't work correctly, since they also have the strong tendency to want to like too much homogenize, so they are not correct thinking, and this is the
    basis of evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence, so you have to introduce a kind of randomness that permits the evolutionary algorithms to be effective and efficient,
    and you have to also understand the symbolic of it, and i also say that in consumerism in capitalism we have also to avoid to too much homogenize by being a kind of randomness that avoids to too much monopolize that hurts creativity and innovation, so
    you have to know how to avoid nationalism and the like , and you have to know how to "buy" products or services from the other countries or the others so that to encourage creativity and innovation. And speaking about the evolutionary algorithms in
    artificial intelligence, here is more of my thoughts about them:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)