• More philosophy about does capitalism really drive innovation..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 11 08:17:39 2021
    Hello,

More philosophy about does capitalism really drive innovation..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Does Capitalism Really Drive Innovation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhdKpTGfAU

But i am not in accordance with the above video, here is why,
    read the following:

"In today’s advanced economies, private firms undertake the bulk of research and development. The business sector’s share of total R&D spending ranges from 60% in Singapore to 78% in South Korea, with the United States closer to the higher end, at 72%
    . But it is the public sector that provides the essential social, legal, and educational infrastructure that sustains private R&D."

Read more here:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/democratizing-innovation

And read the following:

"Which is more innovative, public or private sector?

While the public sector has been known to innovate… to a degree, I think the grand prize for innovation goes to the private sector.

The public sector is handicapped by heavy bureaucracy that tends to maintain the status quo, that discourages innovation. Secondly it is comfortable to the type of people who are attracted to it. Some of them are, or would like to be, innovative but
    their enthusiasm for new ideas tends to be smothered in most public organizations.

Innovation is often the child of discomfort. The private sector has more incentive to make something better and because it has less bureaucracy, especially smaller organizations, there are fewer restrictions on exploration of new ideas.

The “profit motive” in the private sector is also a sizable factor in developing innovation."

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)