• More of my philosophy about the real fight.. (1/3)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 9 16:56:54 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the real fight..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart and i will explain my kind of spirit, i will
    ask the following question and you will understand my way of thinking:
    How can you accept that a big company such as Microsoft or Intel is much more smart ad much better than you? so it is the way of my spirit, i am not accepting that Intel or Microsoft or such big companies are much smart or much better than me, so i am
    constructing "alone" my Big business and i think i will win the fight and i think i will be successful, this is my way of doing, i want and i like to be my own big Boss and this is my way of doing, and i am not arab and i am not white european or.. i am
    like a super Soldier that is fighting against the best PhD researchers and against some powerful companies by doing the following:

More precision about my way of being innovative and creative..

You have to understand my way of doing, i am in competition against
    the best PhD researchers all around the world in what i am doing, so the way to success is not to compete against one PhD or some researchers, i think the way to success is competing against the best PhD researchers around the world in what you are doing
    and win the fight, this is how i am doing it, and i am also reading the best PhD papers of the best PhD researchers and doing the following, read below, so i am like a super Soldier:

More of my philosophy about my kind of innovation and creativity..

Here is also my way of how i am becoming rich:

First i want to say that i have passed four IQ tests and some of them
    are certified and i have scored high, so i am highly smart, second,
    my methodology is also that i am reading many PhD papers of researchers and i am seeking the weaknesses of them, and i have found many weaknesses on those PhD papers and from those weaknesses i have invented many software scalable algorithms and
    algorithms and i have invented some powerful software tools for parallelism etc., so i give you an example of one of my invention that is: A Scalable reference counting with efficient support for weak references, so that you understand that i am truthful,
    here it is:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

But the truth is that i have invented many scalable algorithms such
    as this one, and i have made public some of them. And here is another example of how i am inventive and creative in operational research too, i have just read the following book (and of other books like it) of a PhD researcher about operational research
    and capacity planning, here they are:

Performance by Design: Computer Capacity Planning by Example

https://www.amazon.ca/Performance-Design-Computer-Capacity-Planning/dp/0130906735

So i have just found that there methodologies of those PhD researchers for the E-Business service don't work, because they are doing calculations for a given arrival rate that is statistically and empirically measured from the behavior of customers, but
    i think that it is not correct, so i am being inventive and i have come with my new methodology that fixes the arrival rate from the data by using an hyperexponential service distribution(and it is mathematical) since it is also good for Denial-of-
    Service (DoS) attacks and i will write a powerful book about it that will teach my new methodology and i will also explain the mathematics behind it and i will sell it, and my new methodology will work for cloud computing and for computer servers.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

And here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

More of my philosophy about the financial market and more..

I think that the stock market crashes can be due to economic or natural disasters, speculation, or investor panic, but i also think that
    it is the "control" over the factors of speculation and investment panic that is the most important that permits to prevent a stock market crash, so first we have to know that an investor is concerned with the fundamental value of his investment, whereas
    a speculator is only concerned with market price movement, and here is my thoughts about how to avoid stock market crash:

More philosophy about the future of financial stability and cyber risk..

I have just read rapidly the following very interesting article,
    i invite you to read it carefully:

The future of financial stability and cyber risk

https://www.brookings.edu/research/the-future-of-financial-stability-and-cyber-risk/

I think that we have to be positive about the future of financial
    stability and cyber risk, since notice that the financial stability
    depends on three things:

1- Leverage
    2- Maturity and Risk Transformation
    3- Procyclicality of the price of risk

Read the above article to notice it, but i think that for the first two,
    i mean Leverage and Maturity and Risk Transformation, the financial institutions have not to put all the eggs in the same basket, so
    they need to diversify the risk correctly by diversifying portfolios etc., and for the third that is the Procyclicality of the price of risk, i think that it is less risky since it depends on the "asset" prices that are diversified to a certain level,
    and for the cyber risk i am positive since i think we are getting much more sophisticated in cyber security. So i remain positive.

And my above thoughts are related to how i will invest more for my retirement etc. as follows, read my following thoughts so that to understand my way of doing about it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/h4FblBWnNHk

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and as you have just noticed i have just invented quickly
    a new proverb and here it is and read my explanation below:

---

Here is my new proverb:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and have more experience which is useful
    while walking in the forest, then life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i think this
    conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en
    apprendre plus et avoir plus d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie ressemble à cela, tu peu