• More of my philosophy about my morality..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 7 14:25:17 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about my morality..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I will explain more my kind of personality, i am not seeking Love or sex, but i am like constructing a "trust" relationship by writing my poems of Love as i am writing and by writing my philosophy as i am writing it..., since i think i am a special guy
    that wants to have "trust" as a basis of a relationship, since this trust permits me to construct bigger and better using trust as a solid fondation, so i am this kind of order, so i don't like disorder and i don't like mediocrity, also i am a guy who is
    constantly like playing smartly at a game of chess with his brain, since i am like constantly thinking and planning smartly by looking at the democratized information on internet, and i think i am a guy who is much more "precise" with his thinking even
    if i am thinking and writing fast, so this is why you are seeing me talking as i am talking, so i invite you to read my following thoughts
    so that to understand more about me:

More of my philosophy about Love between a man and a women..

I think i am a smart guy and i am understanding Love, so i will ask
    a philosophical question:

So if my wife have sex with 5 black guys and i am a white arab,
    so is there any problem ?

I think you will start to think that i have not to accept this bad behavior of my wife, and you will start to say that my wife is a bad girl, but i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i say that i am like scientific and technical and i view
    sex from a scientific or technical point of view, so i will say to my wife that she is still "immature" and "childish", since maturity comes with responsability of being a much better person so that to transcend
    this inferior animal state, since i am a guy that is mature
    and i know about Love and i know about sex, i think that there
    is some childish womens that have the tendency to rapidly
    degenerate to this inferior animal state of having sex in a such
    way, but i think that you have to know the much better way of doing that is to become a much better person by transcending the inferior animal state of having sex, and this is what i am doing. And read my following
    thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about sex and about social order..

I think i am a smart guy, and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and what do i think about sex ? so i will say that you have
    to understand my personality, so if you say to me that this or that
    girl loves to have sex and it is easy to have sex with her, so you will
    say to me go and have sex with her ! so i will answer the following: I am a smart guy and my way of doing is like scientific or technical , since i will first not trust the appearances of this reality of having sex, so for me having sex is like an
    appearance of reality that can give disorder in a society, since having sex is an inferior animal state , and if it can easily gives the impression that we are inferior animals, so when it gives this kind of bad impression about humans, we can then start
    to not be respectful towards humans, so this is why i am being responsable and what i want is to transcend this inferior animal state of having sex to a much higher level state of being much more sophistication of Love and such. So it is my kind of
    social order.

More of my philosophy about what is Love..

You have seen me writing quickly many beautiful poems of Love,
    but what do i think about Love? and do i understand Love ?
    i think Love is a transcendance from the state of being mediocrity to the state of being a much better human, since you can express Love by writing beautiful poems of Love to others and by talking to your Love with wisdom or with intellectual
    sophistication and with such acts and processes, so i think Love is a transcendance from the animal state of being sex to a much higher level state of being a much better human. And this is why i am showing to others my kind of thinking of my philosophy
    so that to transcend and i am also thinking and writing quickly my beautiful poems of Love so that to transcend.

More of my philosophy about social order and Love..

I invite you to look at the following french video:

Introduction au marché de l'Amour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkKz5zfWjc

I think that the above video is a philosophical immaturity,
    since the french guy in the above video is too materialistic, so he has
    the tendency to explain Love and virginity by the way of sex, but
    i think this way of thinking it with sex is a childish way of thinking,
    since the mature way of thinking is to say that we have to be a trust relationship so that we be Love, since when we are trust relationship, it is much easy to become Love or universal Love, and this is my way of doing below, since by writing my poems of
    Love as i am writing them, i am showing my kind of personality since i am a gentleman type of person, and by doing it i am seeking to construct a trust relationship with others, and from this trust relationship we can easily attain Love or universal Love,
    so my way of doing is not about sex.

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

And of course you can read my other poems of Love in english and french
    from here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

And here is my new poem of Love called "Seeing you across this beautiful street"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful
    song, reading at the same time my new poem of Love
    below:

Laurent Voulzy Le Rêve Du Pêcheur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bKz-nzkQA

Here is my new poem of Love:

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)