• More of my philosophy about hate and negativity... (1/2)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 7 06:24:04 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about hate and negativity...

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that hate and negativity are not good for business,
    so they are not good for adaptation, so i think that we have to know how to be the "positive" thinking so that to attract consumers.

More of my philosophy about the gentle man and more..

I am using the word "gentle" in my below thoughts and writing,
    and here is the definition of gentle man:

"In absolute terms a gentle man or a gentleman is a man who acts with grace, a man of serene carriage, and of quiet noble spirit."

More of my philosophy about my model of how to be successful..

I think i am smart, and notice my model below of how to be successful, so as you are noticing i am not saying in my model below that you have to be smart, but the definition of forethought is: "thinking or planning out in advance", so the good
    forethought is good thinking or good planning out in advance, so it means that you have to be smart,
    and being smart is also being the creative that makes the tools that make you smart, since when you become rich by being creative you attract talents that are smart people and then you become smart, and notice that in my below model that being the
    average willpower and the average perseverance and being the desire to excel make you well educated, so i think that my below model of how to be successful is a smart abstraction of how to be successful. Read again carefully my model of how to be
    successful so that you understand:

More precision about more of my philosophy about what are my kind of people..

I think i am smart, so my kind of people are humans that have a good character like having the desire to excel and being the right prudence and being the good forethought and being gentle and having an average willpower and an average perseverance, and i
    think that from those kind of characteristics we can easily evolve and become quickly much better humans, it is also my kind of women.

More of my philosophy on how to be successful..

So that to be successful as an individual we can say that we have to have the following:

The right prudence(caution or circumspection as to danger or risk) and good forethought, willpower, perseverance, and the desire to excel.

But i think that you can be successful as an individual by being prudent(caution or circumspection as to danger or risk) and by being a good forethought and by having the desire to excel and by having an average willpower and an average perseverance.

And i think that my following proverbs will help you to understand it more:

Here is my just new proverb and here is my other new proverbs:

"Consumers are demanding high quality at low prices, so this is
    why you have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
    a good education with a good education system, since getting
    rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
    tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
    you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich, so in this
    proverb of mine the kind of "adaptation" sets the kind of tools that you
    need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so it depends on your kind of adaptation of your kind of job that for example will set the size of
    knowledge about internet that you need so that to adapt efficiently in
    your kind of job, so you are understanding the idea, so this proverb of
    mine is efficient since it is adaptative to the contexts or situations,
    so then you have to be of this right perfection and you have to think
    Economies of scale since they also resulted in the most affordable price
    of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to
    sacrifice profits, and you have to be fast exponential growth by also
    using digitalization and you have to be exponential thinking."

And you can read my new following Proverbs that i have just invented
    quickly:

I have just invented the following two proverbs that also talks about
    the exponential impact of digital transformation on your business, so i
    invite you to read the following interesting article about it:

https://www.leaguedigital.com/articles/the-exponential-impact-of-digital-transformation-on-your-business/

And read my following proverbs about it:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
    about what does it mean to be mature:

What does it mean to be mature?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/O-zone/what-does-it-mean-to-be-mature/

More of my philosophy about can we trust the smartests in how they measure what is beauty and Love..

There is still a philosophical question of:

Can we trust the smartests among us in how they measure what is beauty and Love ?

This is a really important question that follows from my explanation below of is Love and beauty subjective, i think i am smart
    and i will answer it as follows:

I think we have discovered many sequences, patterns, or methods that permit to compose the actual pleasant beauty that we are defining as beauty, so then it logically follows that we can not say that beauty is subjective, since also we have not to be
    pessimistic, since the smartests among us that define what is beauty and Love will always enhance there intellectual taste and taste that make us adapt correctly in defining what is beauty and Love.

More precision of my philosophy of what is beauty and more..

Here is more precision of my definition of what is beauty, read it again:

I think i am smart, and i think i can define beauty with my fluid intelligence as the following:

Beauty comes from both order and harmony, and i think that beauty is "order" that is pleasant to the human senses, but this order that is pleasant of beauty is an arrangement or disposition according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method, and i
    think an order that is pleasant is an arrangement or disposition according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method that is more perfect or much more perfect or perfect, so when you have disorder that is unpleasant for the human senses, so it is not
    beautiful, so when you look at a circle it is an order that is pleasant to look at, this is why a circle is beautiful.

More of my philosophy about universal Love and beauty..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,

Now i can ask the following philosophical questions:

Does Love is subjective ?

Does Beauty is subjective ?

Here is my answer:

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to know how to measure
    it, so you have to know how to "prioritize" by weights of importance,
    i mean that that so that to know about beauty, there is two ways of
    doing it, first there is the inferior way of doing it by looking at beauty superficially , and it becomes an a not exact appearance and a not so good measure, and there is the second way that is like scientific
    and it is to measure beauty with our smartness, by prioritizing and say that the smartests and wise persons among us have to measure
    beauty and Love and know if we can calling them beauty and Love and if
    we can accept them as beauty and Love, so then by measuring it this way with smartness and wisdom we can then say that Love and beauty don't become subjective, and as you have just noticed yesterday i said that Love looks like artificial intelligence,
    since it needs an action that merits a reward (as Love), and you can know more about it by reading my following new proverb:

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
    a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
    that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
    is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
    you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
    way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
    you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like, and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by you."

So then we can say much more precisely that Love needs an action and
    its reward (as Love), but there is individual love that is like a process of local optimization and there is universal Love that is a process of global optimization in a society that also can comes with a "margin" that makes us also be a level of
    tolerance on this or that action. And notice with me that it looks like the optimization of particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence, since the local optimization of PSO is like the process of individual Love, and the global
    optimization of PSO is like the process of the global Love in a society, and of course particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence is like Reinforcement Learning in AI(artificial intelligence), since in PSO in artificial intelligence we
    have the actions of the members of the population of PSO that searches for the optimal value that are found that are then rewarded by making them the
    values that optimizes further and further towards the global optimum.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

And speaking about beauty, here is my beautiful poems of Love, read them all carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

More of my philosophy about scalability and Gödel's incompleteness theorem and more..

Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics only applies to sufficiently strong systems. It is not applicable to systems like Presburger arithmetic and first-order logic.

But FOL(First-order logic) in mathematics is not all-powerful by any means, and it has
    the following disadvantages:

1- It has no concept of time
    2- hard to do arithmetic
    3- Can't do beliefs --"If he believes this then surely he must believe
    that" is often wrong in everyday life; also surprising mathematical
    results.
    4- Can't have variables with set values: "All functions are boring"
    turns out to be a 2nd-order, not 1st-order statement.

So first-order logic is not scalable, so i think we can not avoid the
    problem of Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics, but notice that the Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics says the following:

"For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that the system cannot demonstrate
    its own consistency."

So notice carefully that it says that there will always exist in those systems statements that are "true" that we can not prove, so then
    we can not demonstrate the consistency of those systems, but
    i think that those systems remain "really" "useful" for us.

More of my philosophy about civilization and specialization of our today world..

Here is my new proverb:

"I think what is happening in the West and other parts of the world,
    it is that individuals are becoming too stupid, since it is the way of specialization that is required, since the individuals are specialized in there jobs so that to enhance much more the efficiency and productivity as a society or as group, but this
    specialization is a weakness that is making individuals too stupid, but we can become smart working as a group or as a society using the tools of internet etc."

I think i am smart and here is my new proverb:

"The most important disadvantage of education today, it is that we are learning the students, but we are neglecting to efficiently learn to students how to learn."

This is one of the basis of my philosophy below, and read about it
    in my following thoughts:

I think i am smart, and i think you can be more confident with me, since
    i think i am not too specialized(Since you have to read my below proverb about it), since here is what i have done:

1- I have gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and
    informatics.
    2- I have studied 1 year of applied mathematics at university of
    Montreal Canada and i have succeeded it.
    3- I have also studied operational research
    4- I have also studied network administration and i have worked
    as a network administrator
    5- I am also an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms
    and i have invented some powerful software tools for parallelism.
    6- I have studied more web software development with Perl, Javascript
    and CGI and FCGI and ODBC using SQL etc. and i have worked in the
    past as a web software developer.
    7- I have worked as a software developer consultant
    etc. etc.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

And here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

I invite you to look at the following beautiful photo Gunnersbury Writing Desk in a beautiful wood:

https://www.wayfair.ca/furniture/pdp/astoria-grand-gunnersbury-writing-desk-astg6385.html

So i think i am smart, and when i look at the above photo of this
    beautiful Gunnersbury Writing Desk made of beautiful wood, it is
    like an efficient philosophy for me, since i am seeing the pattern with my fluid intelligence, since having this Gunnersbury Writing Desk in a beautiful wood, it is like living near the beautiful of the mother nature, and it is like an abstraction or it
    is like an efficient simple language, since it is like we are bringing the beautiful of mother nature like a beautiful tree made of beautiful wood into our house, so it makes our house really beautiful and it makes us more happy, here is some photos of
    them:

https://www.thecoolist.com/most-beautiful-trees/

So this kind of philosophy is like using smartly a "lever" to move a heavy or firmly fixed load, since as you notice that when you have this
    beautiful Gunnersbury Writing Desk made of beautiful wood, you are not bringing all a beautiful forest of beautiful trees made of wood or all a beautiful tree made of wood of mother into your house, so it permits you to like easily lift your problems and
    solve them and be much more happy, and i think it is the right philosophy, since so that to be much more happy you have to know how to efficiently find those kind of simple levers that permits you to be much more happy and use them smartly, and here is
    another lever that can be made simple that you can use smartly, read about it in my following proverb:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources that help us, and resourcefulness is also to
    know who/what to look for and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits to easy the jobs
    for you."

So i think when you understand this smart philosophy you will understand
    that using an efficient simple language is also very efficient.

More of my philosophy about technology and mother nature..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i think that i am also an smart artist, and i invite you to look and listen at the following video of a music of Jean-Michel Jarre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSIMVnPA994

So i think i am a smart artist, and i am noticing a smart pattern with
    my fluid intelligence in the above music and video of Jean-Michel Jarre,
    so the pattern is that the above music of Jean-Michel Jarre is not complete detachment from the beauty of mother nature, since he is using a mixture of the beautiful of mother nature(like the wind or the water as electronic sounds) and the beautiful of
    electronic music that is detached from the mother nature, and i think that humans needs and require the two, the beautifulness of mother nature and the beautifulness of electronic music or digital photos and such that are detached from the beautiful of
    mother nature, so the beautiful of mother nature is essential for humans, i will give you a quick example so that to notice it:

I invite you to listen at the following beautiful arab song from Algeria:

Ch'hal aâyit mesbar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS6KG2ybOB0&list=RDzS6KG2ybOB0&start_radio=1

And notice how in this beautiful arab music they are using old
    music instruments that give beautiful sounds and music that comes from the beautiful of mother nature or that are much nearer from the mother nature than electronic music sounds, so then i think that this arab music and song is like the beautiful of
    mother nature. And as
    i have just said that the beautiful of mother nature is essential for humans, so i think that there is a difference between my following poems of Love and mathematics, since mathematics is like far away from the beautiful of mother nature, it is like
    robots, but my poems of Love are like the beautiful of mother nature, here they are, read them all carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

And about extremist ideologies like white supremacism, i invite you to read my following thoughts about them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

More of philosophy about Democracy and the Evolutionary Design methodology..

I will make a logical analogy between software projects and Democracy,
    first i will say that because of the today big complexity of software projects, so the "requirements" of those complex software projects are not clear and a lot could change in them, so this is
    why we are using an Evolutionary Design methodology with different tools
    such as Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, but we have to notice carefully that an important thing in Evolutionary Design methodology is that when those complex software projects grow, we
    have first to normalize there growth by ensuring that the complex software projects grow "nicely" and "balanced" by using standards, and second we have to optimize growth of the complex software projects by balancing between the criteria of the easy to
    change the complex software projects and the performance of the complex software projects, and third you have to maximize the growth of the complex software projects by making the most out of each optimization, and i think that by logical analogy we can
    notice that in Democracy we have also to normalize the growth by not allowing "extremism" or extremist ideologies that hurt Democracy, and we have also to optimize Democracy by for example well balancing between "performance" of the society and in the
    Democracy and the "reliability" of helping others like the weakest members of the society among the people that of course respect the laws, and so that to understand more my thoughts of my philosophy about Democracy, i invite you to read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

And about extremist ideologies like white supremacism, i invite you to read my following thoughts about them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

More of my philosophy about entropy and about how morality is universal..

I think i am smart, and i am explaining below why morality is universal,
    but as you have just noticed i have just said that so that to say
    that morality is universal, it requires from us to know about the requirements such as why to be a global world etc., so there must be a level of consciousness, other than that i will make you feel and see much more that morality is universal since i am
    seeing it:

So take for example the human imperfections or world imperfections,
    i say that it is because we have those imperfections that also we have morality, and those imperfections causes entropy(A state of disorder and disorganization), this is why we have to be more and more perfection so that to maintain order and so that to
    attain perfection of being much more perfect or perfect, for example humans are working in there everyday life so that to also maintain order or so that to become perfection or much more perfection, and maintaining order is also that we are perfectioning
    so that to not to become disorder.

More of my philosophy about why morality is universal..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now explain why
    morality is universal:

So take a look at the thing that we call "time", so you can naively look at our everyday life and say that time is not relative, but
    you can like Einstein analyse it and prove that time is relative,
    and morality is the same, so when you naively look at it you will
    think that morality is relative, since you can notice that for example there is many countries with many laws and rules, but when you analyse it you will notice that the goal of morality that we become perfect or much more perfect pushes us forward
    towards more and more perfection since we have to solve our problems such as our many imperfections, it is also why morality is "progressive", so then the essence of morality become that morality is progressing towards the goal that is that we become
    perfect or much more perfect, so then the other details of morality are abstracted, so then those acts of humans perfectioning or perfecting towards a much more perfect world or perfect world and that are also codified as morality become that morality is
    universal, since also we can take this essence of morality as the most important thing.

More of my philosophy about the superhuman of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche..

I think i am smart philosopher, and i will be more precise in my logical proof of why the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche believed, like the philosopher Spinoza, that morality is not universal, so notice carefully
    how the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche has wanted to construct a new type of man that is a superhuman in his view and this superhuman in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche is a superhuman that has mastery over his emotions and it is a superhuman who
    takes joy in simply existing, so as you are noticing that the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche is an inferior philosopher since he wanted to apply the morality of the strong to the morality of the weak in not wise manner, also you can
    notice it more by him saying the following and recognizing that
    there is different types of morals, and here is his saying:

"It is the will to power that must be expressed, not the morals of the
    slaves or the weak."

That means in french:

"C'est la volonté de puissance qui doit s'exprimer, non
    pas la morale des esclaves ou des faibles.",

So the above saying of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche is a proof
    that he recognized that there is different kinds of morals like the morals of the slaves or the weak and morals of the strong humans or the strong. Read more my following thoughts about it and about Stoicism and existentialism and about how i am
    explaining that the essence of morality is universal:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and more..

I have just looked at the following video about:

NIETZSCHE - L'exaltation de la vie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeVVtxlg_oE

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i think that the
    philosophy of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche is not good, since
    he says that: "C'est la volonté de puissance qui doit s'exprimer, non
    pas la morale des esclaves ou des faibles.", that means in english: "It
    is the will to power that must be expressed, not the morals of the
    slaves or the weak.", and he said that it needs to construct a new man
    that we call the superhuman, but I think that i am a philosopher that is
    smart and i am understanding the philosophy of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, and i think that it is an inferior philosophy, because it
    seeks to construct the superhumans from humans and this superhuman in
    the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche is a superhuman that has mastery
    over his emotions and it is a superhuman who takes joy in simply
    existing, so as you are noticing that it is an inferior philosophy,
    because how can you be able to take joy in simply existing ? so as you
    are noticing it is illogical and it is as illogical as Stoicism(read my
    below thoughts about Stoicism) and i think that it is a violent
    philosophy as Stoicism, this is why the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsch
    is a failure as Stoicism, and here is what i said about Stoicism:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about Stoicism and Existentialism..

I invite you to read this very interesting article about philosophy:

Why philosophers could be the ones to transform your 2020

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20200114-why-philosophers-could-be-the-ones-to-transform-your-2020

And notice that it says the following:

“The Stoics suggest that what’s most important in order to lead a good
    life is internal rather than external. It’s about developing the right character, the right state of mind,”

I think i am a philosopher that is "smart", so i make you notice the
    logical bug in the above saying about Stoicism, and it is that
    developing the right character and the right state of the mind in
    Stoicism needs the cultural side that also comes from the external
    reality and hence from the "purpose" and the "meaning of life", and we
    can notice that Stoicism is not so smart, because how can we develop self-control and fortitude as a means of overcoming destructive emotions
    and such without the necessary requirements that have to give enough
    hope or a meaning of life that gives the necessary self-control and
    fortitude? so this is why i think that Stoicism as a philosophy is a
    failure, so what's about existentialism of the philosopher Jean-Paul
    Sartre ? Jean-Paul Sartre said that: "Existence precedes essence" or in
    french: "L'existence précède l'essence", and it is the central claim of existentialism of the philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre, but i think that
    this claim is not so logical, since it is like a debate that asks the
    question of: Wich is more important, the genetical side or cultural
    side?, and we have to notice that the essence or nature of a human is
    "not" enough and it needs for example a meaning of human life and a
    purpose etc. so then notice that existentialism of Jean-Paul Sartre, and
    like in absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus, says that human life
    is absurd, but here again my new philosophy says that human life is not
    absurd, and read it below.

My philosophy about the philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre and more..

I invite you to look at the following video about philosophy:

SARTRE - Le regard des autres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIM41TnDHI

I have just noticed by looking at the above video, that it is lacking,
    since first you have to understand the following:

Jean-Paul Sartre said that: "Existence precedes essence" or in french: "L'existence précède l'essence", and it is the central claim of existentialism of the philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre.

But i think people are not understanding the philosopher Jean-Paul
    Sartre, since the functionality of our essence is also our genetics that predetermines to a certain level what is our existence, so the essence
    that is our genetics is also important, but since the philosopher
    Jean-Paul Sartre was a communist, he has wanted to give much more "hope"
    by saying: "Existence precedes essence", and i think this also means that humans are by essence free, and this also means that the human nurture
    is much more important than the human nature, but it is not truth, so i
    think that Jean-Paul Sartre has made a big error by saying so. And
    Jean-Paul Sartre has also accepted the views of the philosopher Albert
    Camus about the absurdism of existence, but i am a philosopher and here
    again i am not in accordance with it, since i say that human existence is not absurd, and read my below thoughts to understand my philosophy:

How can you effectively "measure" how to appreciate human life ?

I think the most important thing is to know that we can measure it
    relatively or absolutely, so wich one of the absolute or relative
    measure is the right way of measuring ? so now you have to know that
    i think that the meaning of human life can not be measured like
    absolutely like was doing the philosopher Albert Camus since you will
    start to say by measuring like absolutely that human life is "absurd",
    and this is not good at all, so now you have to understand the very
    basis of philosophy, that philosophy has to give you the will to survive
    or the will to live, so then you logically notice that we can say that a
    human is smart if he is smart relatively to the distribution of
    smartness of humans or such, but if you start to measure it like
    absolutely by saying that the smart human is not smart when you look at
    all or measuring it by all the difficulties and constraints of our world
    or of our universe, i think it is not the right way to do in philosophy,
    since you have to give the will to people so that they survive and so
    that they live, also you have to give a meaning to human life as
    i am doing it in my philosophy(read about it below), so now i
    can finally say that you are understanding the how to answer the
    above philosophical question since you have to measure how
    to appreciate human life "relatively" and "not" like absolutely by
    looking at how our past humanity was much less advanced than our today
    humanity etc. and so the other important thing is to also understand the
    basis of my philosophy by reading it below:

I think that my philosophy is more smart, since in my philosophy
    i am also explaining that the day permits to understand the night and
    human life is like the alternance of the day and night that brings
    beauty, since human life is difficulties and suffering that also permit
    us to appreciate much more human life or that permits us to appreciate
    much more our kind of civilization and i say in my philosophy that it
    also gives more intensity to pleasures of life, so my philosophy doesn't
    look like the other philosophies, so i invite you to holistically
    understand my philosophy by carefully reading it here:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)