• More of my philosophy about perfections and imperfections of our world.

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 6 16:00:15 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about perfections and imperfections of our world..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and i think that our physical world is far from being perfect, and it is full of imperfections, this is why i think
    that we can not be happy with the physical world, and i think that the best perfection comes from like the immaterial or from our imagination and it comes from the software or from digitalization of imagination etc., so this is why i am in my poem below
    saying that by perfecting much more imagination this permits us to become peace of the mind and to become much more happy, and i think that it is the key to happiness, but you have to understand the requirement, this you be a kind of detachment(and read
    about it in my below thoughts), so read my following thoughts so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about my new poem..

I think i am smart, and i will explain more my poem below,
    when you look at our world, it is full of imperfections,
    so when for example you think the problem between Israel and Palestine, so it is a multifactorial problem, so it is not only jews that are responsable of this problem, but it is also palestinians and syrians and white europeans etc. that are responsable
    of this problem, so when you become much more wise or wise, you will learn how to not be affected by this problem or other problems of the many imperfections of our world, so then you will become much more wise or wise and you will start to be peace of
    mind that will permit you to be much more happy.

Here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so beautiful rain"

--

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are beautifully flying with an airplane

Since it is like you are drinking a beautiful cup of champaign

So then how can you flee this evil of pain ?

Since it is like being again free from the evil chains !

So how to be again free from the evil chains ?

It is by fleeing with your imagination and being like the other humane

So you have to know how to remain this "being" the beautiful thinking of the brain !

So then speak to me again and again about this so beautiful rain !

---

More of my philosophy about the gentle man and more..

I am using the word "gentle" in my below thoughts and writing,
    and here is the definition of gentle man:

"In absolute terms a gentle man or a gentleman is a man who acts with grace, a man of serene carriage, and of quiet noble spirit."

More of my philosophy about my model of how to be successful..

I think i am smart, and notice my model below of how to be successful, so as you are noticing i am not saying in my model below that you have to be smart, but the definition of forethought is: "thinking or planning out in advance", so the good
    forethought is good thinking or good planning out in advance, so it means that you have to be smart,
    and being smart is also being the creative that makes the tools that make you smart, since when you become rich by being creative you attract talents that are smart people and then you become smart, and notice that in my below model that being the
    average willpower and the average perseverance and