• Here is my new proverb

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 20 16:59:03 2021
    Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am a wise type of person, and here is my new proverb about the wise man:

"A wise man is not only more smart, but he has also other
    genetical characteristics, and it is that he can intellectually
    tune it better than average people and this "tune it better" is like
    a more intellectual well balancing and he also can intellectually be more precise than average people, and i think that this genetical intellectual more precision or genetical more well intellectual tuning of a wise man are not correctly measured by IQ
    tests."

So you can read all my proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
    here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 27 13:25:16 2021
    Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
    a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
    that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
    is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
    you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
    way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
    you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like, the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by you."

You can read all my other proverbs below:

More of my philosophy about money and about the meaning and the purpose of human life..

I think i am smart and i say that Money is not a good and powerful engine, since you can be stupid and think that it is a powerful engine,
    but when you are a smart philosopher like me you will realize that
    thinking that Money is a powerful engine is like the big mistake that
    is making the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu by thinking that the action itself is sufficient as an engine, and read my thoughts below about it, since the question is how to make humans more "strong" and "energetic" and "positive" so that they be pushed
    forward towards more and more perfection. So this is why i am talking in my new philosophy about those kind of powerful "engines".

More of my philosophy about the meaning and the purpose of human life..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i am not speaking
    in my new philosophy about the belonging to a society or to group with a good purpose, since you can think that the pillars of the meaning of human life are the belonging to a society or group with a good purpose and with a kind of transcendence and such,
    but i think i am a philosopher and i say it is not the right way, since i think what is the best and right way is to talk about what are the good and powerful "engines" that make you have this good meaning and purpose of human life, this is why you have
    to read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that to notice my kind of new philosophy and i am extending much more my new philosophy with other much more creative ideas:

More of my philosophy about the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu..

I invite you to look at the following video about the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu:

Let It Go, Ride the Wind | The Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA7Q8zb1hVU

I think i am smart, and i am noticing in the above video
    that the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu has a problem,
    since notice that it says the following:

"Lieh Tsu shows us that only when we transcend the duality of life -
    things like gain and loss, attraction and repulsion, wonderful and awful, we can become truly indifferent, and start acting for no other
    reason than the action itself."

So the problem with this, it is one of the engine, since
    we have to have a powerful engine that pushes us forward towards
    more and more perfection, and since the Philosopher Lieh Tzu says
    that we have to transcend the duality and become truly indifferent, and start acting for no other reason than the action itself, but how
    can you be pushed forward towards more and more perfection by
    just the action in itself, so then the engine becomes much more weak,
    so the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu is problematic. But
    my new philosophy below is different, since as you notice in my
    below proverb that it is not a "complete" detachment and it comes
    like with the right dose of detachment, since you have to understand more my proverb below, and it is that pleasures of consumerism are not sufficient so that to become happy or much more happy, since it needs from you to change your state of the mind or
    your kind of thinking so that to attain happiness, and it is why is explaining my new proverb below, so read all my thoughts below so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about how to be harmony and how to be happy and more..

I think i am smart, and i say that the philosopher Baruch Spinoza
    said that the being strong makes you happy and the being weak makes you
    sad, but so that to be smart, we have to be pragmatic and
    learn the others the how to be strong, and we have to learn them
    the how to be harmony in a society and how to be harmony with
    themselves, so as you are noticing that i am in accordance with
    the philosopher Baruch Spinoza on the fact that the being strong makes you happy and the being weak makes you sad, and here is my
    new proverb that talks about it more clearly:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
    car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
    vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
    et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
    because when you become more perfect you increase
    your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
    and I think this is like a law of Morality"

Now as you are noticing i am speaking in my below thoughts
    about how to make humans more strong and how to make them
    be in harmony by talking about resourcefulness and by
    showing them how to be in harmony and how to be happy,
    so i invite you to read my below thoughts so that
    to understand, other than that i have just looked at the
    following video that talks about the philosopher Baruch Spinoza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DECD8kK94

So I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i am not in accordance
    with the philosopher Baruch Spinoza that was a Dutch philosopher of
    Portuguese Sephardi origin that said that morality is not universal,
    since i think that i am a smart philosopher that has logically proved
    that morality is both universal and progressive, so i invite you to read
    here in my following thoughts of my philosophy so that to notice it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

More of my philosophy about Resourcefulness and more..

Here is my new proverb about Resourcefulness that permits
    you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources that help us, and resourcefulness is also to
    know who/what to look for and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits to easy the jobs
    for you."

More of my philosophy about self-affirmations and Mood freezing and more..

As you are noticing i am saying that i am smart or i am a wise type of person, and i think it is part of the value of self-affirmations, and it is not that this self-affirmations boost my inner strength and make me likely to succeed, but it is just that
    i am much more "confident" about me and i also think that i am smart, and read my below thoughts so that to understand more about my personality, also as you are noticing
    in my below first proverb that i am using a technic that looks like Mood freezing in psychology, since the most important aspect of Mood freezing
    in psychology it is that it recognizes the true power of the mind, and it is this true power of the mind that interests me, this is why i am
    using my below technic in my first proverb, since i want to make the others convinced that expressing anger or/and frustration and such in the given context would not make them feel better, so as you have just noticed i am wanting to make the others much
    better persons by improving their moods etc., so i invite you to read carefully all my thoughts below so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about my new philosophy about detachment and more..

In Buddhism the detached mindset is one that realizes the importance of living with the natural flow of things and respecting the impermanence of all life, but in my new philosophy you can realize a kind of detachment by understanding my following new
    proverb:

"I am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that when you look from a higher level layer to humans, like when you look at a beautiful movie or a beautiful song, you can like think that it is a beautiful movie or a beautiful song, but
    when you get into the more and more details of being humans you start to see more and more imperfections of humans, so we have not to think that the beautiful movie or the beautiful song and such is what will make us more happy, since the wise type of
    person like me will say that humans are problematic or are the main problem, and the wise man will say that it is so important to learn to humans how to be much more wise, by for example using wisely the tools such as beauty or money etc. so we have to
    become much more wise or wise, and you can also become much more happy by understanding that life and human life come with too many imperfections that you can not change for the better "quickly" and you have then to become "patience" since life and
    humans come with too many imperfections so you have to know how to let go and not to become angry or/and frustrated and such, so by this way of thinking differently and becoming this kind of patience you will become much more happy, and i think that
    being this kind of patience brings harmony, since also when you become much more wise or wise you will know that this kind of patience makes us care much more since we become lovable we humans by being this kind of patience and it also makes us reduce
    much more our imperfections and this makes us much more happy."

I think i am smart and i am a wise type of person, and as i have told you that i am writing a book about my new philosophy, and this book
    of mine will also efficiently learn you how to be happy or much more happy and of course you have seen me posting about my new philosophy,
    but i have posted just a part of my new philosophy, but i have extended
    my new philosophy with much more of new of my creative ideas, and of course i will sell my new book about my new philosophy, other than that i will write a book about how to be successful, and i will write a book about parallel programming and
    synchronization algorithms that will talk much more about my inventions of scalable algorithms and synchronization algorithms, and of course i will sell all my books, and i am really
    confident that i will be successful, other than that i have also told
    you that i have invented many powerful software tools and softwares
    that i will sell. So stay tuned !

And of course i will invest more for my retirement etc. as follows, read
    my following thoughts so that to understand my way of doing about it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/h4FblBWnNHk

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

And here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

More of my philosophy about my new proverbs..

I have just forgotten to say that here is my other new proverbs that i have just invented quickly, you can read them carefully here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/U3Tlh2yhaLk

And you can read all my other proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

More of my philosophy about those immature south africans..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video of south africans about apartheid:
    '
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zam4HGAssqY

I think that i am a wise type of person and i don't agree
    with the south africans in the above video, since the main problem
    is the following, read my following proverb:

Here is my other new proverb:

There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
    have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
    vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
    philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel.

So if you are smart you will understand the wisdom of my above proverb,
    it is that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, and being beautiful can become a dangerous weapon too, and being happy can become a dangerous weapon, this is why
    in south africa there is also racism and discrimination between black people, so when you are smart you will understand that my above proverb is a smart and wise proverb.

More of my philosophy about compassion..

I will try to make you feel an important thing by showing you my following proverb:

And Here is my other new proverb:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
    to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of
    responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
    of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
    you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

You have to know from my above proverb that it is pragmatic, so i think that when you are pragmatic you will notice that the strong tendency
    of humans is that they want to be happy and they want the beautiful
    and they want more and more money, so they have like a strong tendency to maximize this way, this is what is also making them discriminate black people and even south americans etc. and this is what
    is making them discriminate each other as a nation, so there is
    also the philosophical question of how to make them much more wise,
    this is why you were noticing that i was talking about my new philosophy and about philosophy.

I think i am a wise type of person, and here is my new proverb about the wise man:

"A wise man is not only more smart, but he has also other
    genetical characteristics, and it is that he can intellectually
    tune it better than average people and this "tune it better" is like
    a more intellectual well balancing and he also can intellectually be more precise than average people, and i think that this genetical intellectual more precision or genetical more well intellectual tuning of a wise man are not correctly measured by IQ
    tests."

So you can read all my proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

You can read my following thoughts about my new philosophy so that
    to understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

And you can read more about my philosophy in my following thoughts:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
    here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Branimir Maksimovic@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue Sep 28 03:11:07 2021
    On 2021-09-27, Amine Moulay Ramdane <aminer68@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello,

You are not smart, as they took your SANITY. Learn that this is *discussion* place and that you are *off topic*.
    So you are going deeper and deeper into HELL. Perhaps beyond point of NO RETURN.

--

7-77-777
    Evil Sinner!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 8 20:02:35 2022
    Hello,

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is my new proverb:

"I say that from darkness also comes lightness, but you can look at an appearance of a reality and think that it is truth without analysing it correctly, and it is also a kind of darkness, but it can be that this kind of darkness becomes a big surprise
    that becomes a really big lightness, so life can be those kind of big surprises in a form of big beautiful lightness."

Here is my new poem..

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

So is natural selection only about your "individual" dad ?

So what is it this beautiful notepad ?

It is the organized like a beautiful mathematical olympiad !

So are you still talking about the communist Stalingrad ?

Since are you not noticing the how you can be glad ?

So does it come from the city of Riyadh or the capital of Tchad?

And are you wanting just to be like a disorganized old nomad ?

So i ask why do we have to organize it with sophistication as the Mossad ?

Since are you wanting to be just an undergrad ?

So are you not understanding much better what is it to be bad ?

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about our modern world and more..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i will ask an important question:

What does look like our modern world ?

I think i am smart, and i think the problem also comes from how we
    are organizing capitalism, and we say in french: Je pense que c'est un problème organisationnel , and that means that i think that the problem
    is an organizational problem, and you can quickly notice it in
    how you can notice by talking to people how they are much less organised as society or as the world, and look for example at Covid-19, do you remember how our humanity was much less organized to fight correctly viruses such as the virus of Covid-19? so
    i think that the problem comes from the fact that we are much less organized, and this much less organized is causing a big problem to capitalism, since there is a french proverb that says: "Science sans conscience n'est que ruine de l'âme.", that means
    in english: "Science without conscience is the d
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 28 17:46:40 2022
    Hello,

Here is my new proverb:

"There one type of smartness that is interesting to look at,
    and it is also the one that i have just used by explaining to you what is the truth, read it carefully below, and i will call it smartness of the being "resourceful", since i say that resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources that help us, and resourcefulness is also
    to know who/what to look for and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits to easy the
    jobs for you"

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about mathematics and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that in the truth what is so important is the general rule that i am talking about in my below thoughts below, and it is from where comes the truth, since we can also say that we need the truth since we also exist
    as humans and consciousness of humans, so it is why we have to make it clear that the general rule that i am talking about is the from where comes the truth, so then i can logically infer that this general rule can be used again and again so that to
    logically infer the truth, and it is in accordance with the general rule, so then we have to distinguish between the
    truth and the reality of the existence, since being truth is not being reality of the existence, since we can use a general rule that is based on the theoretical that doesn't exist, but i think that the general rule can be based on the reality of the
    existence, so then from the characteristics that are realistic of the ingredients of general rule you can logically infer some rules that are useful for the reality of the existence, and i think that it is how works mathematics, since for example when
    you work in topology in mathematics,
    a point is also a concept defined by characteristics that are also reality of the existence, so from a point you can generate a 2d or a 3d object, so then the result of it can still have characteristics that are realistic.

Read my previously thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the Islamic philosophy and more of my thoughts..
    I think i am highly smart and i have just taken a look at the Islamic philosophy here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_philosophy

And notice what it is saying about the "truth" in Islamic philosophy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_philosophy#Truth

So it for example says the following:

"In his Quodlibeta, Thomas Aquinas wrote a commentary on Avicenna's definition of truth in his Metaphysics and explained it as follows:

The truth of each thing, as Avicenna says in his Metaphysica, is nothing else than the property of its being which has been established in it. So that is called true gold which has properly the being of gold and attains to the established determinations
    of the nature of gold. Now, each thing has properly being in some nature because it stands under the complete form proper to that nature, whereby being and species in that nature is.[30]"

But i think i am highly smart, and i have just thought rapidly of what is the "truth", and here is what i say:

I think the truth needs like a general rule from where you logically infer, and the general rule is like a theorem in mathematics, so i give
    you an example so that you understand my views:

So when i say:

This table in front of us is truth, what does it means ?

So i think that the language of humans is composed of abstractions,
    and the table is also an "abstraction" as a "concept", so i think
    that when we say the table is truth we have to follow like a logical path, in form of a rule, of explaining it, so then we can say that the
    table is truth is decomposed in the following rule:

First we have to say that the "table" is a concept, so "then" is this
    table in front of us correspond to a concept, so we have to
    follow the following rule:

If the table in front of us is truth, so it has to correspond
    to the concept of a table, so we have to "verify" if its existence
    has the characteristics of the concept of the table.

So as you notice that we have to follow like a general rule that
    looks like a theorem in mathematics and that permits us to say if it is the truth. And i think all the possibilities of the being truth have to follow the same general rule of decomposing into a form like of theorem in mathematics so that to prove that
    it is like logically consistent
    and that makes the truth or not. And of course when we make
    logical proofs, you will notice that we are using rules with Logical implication and that permits also to logically infer and validate the logical proofs such as:

(p -> q) is equivalent to ((not(q) -> not(p))

or

(not(p) -> 0) is equivalent to p

Note that p and q are logical variables.

So then notice that even this possibility adheres to the general rule that i am speaking about.

And I have also searched more on internet the most precise and correct Gödel's First incompleteness theorem, and here it is:

"Any consistent formal system F within which a certain amount of elementary arithmetic can be carried out is incomplete; i.e., there are statements of the language of F which can neither be proved nor disproved in F"

And in mathematics, a statement is a declarative sentence that is either true or false but not both. A statement is sometimes called a proposition. The key is that there must be no ambiguity. To be a statement, a sentence "must" be true or false, and it
    cannot be both.

So that means that we know that the statement is true or false but it can not be proven true or false, so we then logically infer that
    we can not prove the consistency of the system , so the statement can be that it is like an axiom in mathematics that is true but that we can not prove by such logical inference or deduction, so then the system
    remains really useful even if it's incomplete by Gödel's incompleteness theorems, so i think that Gödel's incompleteness theorems are not so problematic.

More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and of course i have to talk more about why i am optimistic about capitalism, and here is why , read the following thoughts about the Ramez Naam’s new book so that to understand:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And you can read my thoughts about artificial intelligence and productivity and about China and its artificial intelligence and computer chips in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/UOt_4qTgN8M

And you can read my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about Exponential Progress in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

More of my philosophy about the american dream and more of my thoughts..

The American dream was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this american dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so
    notice carefully
    that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities
    that we have to have and that makes the american dream, like for example
    my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism of Joseph E. Stiglitz, since Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts
    carefully so that to understand:

And I have just looked at many videos on youtube of Joseph Stiglitz and
    i have just understood him well, but i have just quickly found the following interesting video of him that explains well the reforms that we need so that to be progressive capitalism, and he is saying in this video that he has advised the democratic
    party about his reforms of his
    progressive capitalism and i think that he is a democrat, so i
    invite you to look at his following interesting video so that
    to understand:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profit | Munich Security Conference 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sym4UZOjhJc

And more precision about more of my philosophy about progressive capitalism..

I invite you again to look at the following interesting video of Joseph E. Stiglitz that speaks about some thoughts of his interesting book “People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJksgMIDdI

And read his following interesting article in The New York Times so that
    to understand:

Joseph E. Stiglitz is a university professor at Columbia, the 2001 recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, a former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a former chief economist of the World Bank and the author, most recently, of “
    People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”, and i invite you to read his following interesting article in The New York Times:

Progressive capitalism is not an oxymoron

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/opinion/sunday/progressive-capitalism.html

More of my philosophy about my kind of personality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, but i will ask a philosophical question of:

How can i explain my kind of personality ?

I think i am like an inventor or creator, since if you look at my below thoughts you will notice that what i like most is inventing thoughts and
    inventing algorithms and inventing a philosophy and inventing poems of Love and poems and inventing proverbs, so as you have just noticed it is
    what i am doing in front of you, so my way of doing is mostly
    about being creative and inventive that permits me to adapt
    efficiently, so look for example how i have quickly invented my following algorithms here as a logical proof of what i am saying to you:

Scalable reference counting with efficient support for weak references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

New variants of Scalable RWLocks

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/new-variants-of-scalable-rwlocks

Scalable lock that is FIFO fair and starvation-free

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

And i have also invented many other algorithms too..

And look at my following thoughts so that you notice that
    it is the same pattern, i mean that i am the being inventive and creative:

More of my philosophy about my kind of methodology of learning and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will explain to you my kind of way of learning much more clearly:

I don't learn like you are learning, since i have to understand
    the architectural ideas more clearly, by inventing them and/or understanding them much more clearly, and after that, i think that
    this gives a form to a high level of intelligence that permits me to understand rapidly and efficiently, so i give you an example, so i have invented many architectural ideas that have given form to my philosophy as a high level intelligence , and this
    has allowed me to make you understand more the weaknesses of the philosophies of other philosophers, so i am doing it this way for genetic algorithms(read my thoughts about it below) etc., so i give you an example, so read my following thoughts in the
    following web link that i have rapidly invented, and you will notice how i am doing it by reading them carefully and by noticing my kind of personality, so here is a part of my philosophy about self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and
    how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And look here in my following tutorial about Petri Nets how i have invented a methodology as also architectural ideas that permit to rapidly model parallel applications from the logical operators IF and THEN and OR and AND into a Petri Net model, so look
    at it carefully in my tutorial here , since i think it is interesting too:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/how-to-analyse-parallel-applications-with-petri-nets

More of my philosophy about the the importance of randomness in
    the genetic algorithm and in the evolutionary algorithms and more
    of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will invite you to read my following
    smart thoughts about evolutionary algorithms and artificial intelligence so that you notice how i am talking about the so important thing that we call "randomness":

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

So i think i am highly smart, and notice that i am saying in the above web link the following about evolutionary algorithms:

"I think that Modern trends in solving tough optimization problems tend
    to use evolutionary algorithms and nature-inspired metaheuristic
    algorithms, especially those based on swarm intelligence (SI), two major characteristics of modern metaheuristic methods are nature-inspired, and
    a balance between randomness and regularity."

So i think that in the genetic algorithm, there is a part that is hard coded, like selecting the best genes, and i think that it is what
    we call regularity, since it is hard coded like that, but there is
    a so important thing in the genetic algorithm that we call randomness,
    and i think that it is the genetic mutations that happen with a
    probability and that give a kind of diversity, so i think that this
    genetic mutations are really important, since i can for example
    say that if the best genes are the ones that use "reason", so then reason too can make the people that has the tendency to use reason do
    a thing that is against there survival, like going to war when we
    feel that there is too much risk, but this going to war can make
    the members or people that use reason so that to attack the other enemy
    be extinct in a war when they loose a war, and it is the basis of randomness in a genetic algorithm, since even when there is a war
    between for example two Ant colonies, there are some members that do not make war and that can survive if other are extinct by making war, and i say it also comes from randomness of the genetics.

More of my philosophy about the other conditions of the genetic algorithm and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..
    I think i am highly smart, and i think that the genetic algorithm
    is interesting too, but i have to speak about one other most important thing about the genetic algorithm, so i will ask a philosophical question about it:

Since as i just said previously, read it below, that a good genetic algorithm has to efficiently balance between global(exploration) and local(exploitation) search , but how can you be sure that you have found a global optimum ?

I think i am smart, and i will say that it also depends on the kind of problem, so if for example we have a minimization problem, you can
    rerun a number of times the genetic algorithm so that to select the best minimum among all the results and you can also give more time to
    the exploration so that to find the a better result, also you have to know that the genetic algorithm can be more elitist in the crossover steps, but i think that this kind of Elitism can has the tendency to not efficiently higher the average best of
    the average members of the population, so then it depends on wich problem you want to use the genetic algorithm, also i think that the genetic algorithm is
    a model that explains from where comes humans, since i also think
    that the genetic mutations of humans, that happens with a probability, has also not only come from the inside body from the chromosomes and genes, but they also were the result of solar storms that, as has said NASA, that may have been key to life on
    Earth, read here so that to notice it:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-solar-storms-may-have-been-key-to-life-on-earth

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the genetic algorithm and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just talked yesterday about the distributed intelligence and collective intelligence, and i invite you to read it in my below thoughts, and today i will invent more of my thoughts about the
    genetic algorithm, so i will ask the following philosophical question about the genetic algorithm:

Is the genetic algorithm a brute-force search and if it is
    not, how is it different than the brute-force search ?

so i have just quickly took a look at some example of a minimization problem with a genetic algorithm, and i think that the genetic algorithm is not a brute-force search, since i think that when in a minimization
    problem with a genetic algorithm you do a crossover, also called recombination, that is a genetic operator used to combine the genetic information of two parents to generate new offspring, the genetic algorithm has this tendency to also explore locally
    and we call it exploitation, and when the genetic algorithm does genetical mutations
    with a level of probability, the genetic algorithm has this tendency to explore globally and we call it exploration, so i think a good genetic algorithm is the one that balance efficiently exploration and exploitation so that to avoid premature
    convergence, and
    notice that when you explore locally and globally you can do it with
    a bigger population that makes it search faster, so it is is why i think
    the genetic algorithm has this kind of patterns that makes it a much better search than brute-force search. And so that to know more about this kind of artificial intelligence , i invite you to read my following thoughts in the following web link about
    evolutionary algorithms and artificial intelligence so that to understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about the analytic queueing-circuit analyzer PDQ and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have also passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so as you have just noticed i have just talked about timesharing and coroutines in the following link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tN_O-AgkGjY

And i have just talked about Markov chains in mathematics and about Petri Nets here:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/LPE4zR-BqHY

Now i will talk about my PDQ for Delphi and Freepascal:

This is a port by Amine Moulay Ramdane of PDQ version 6.2.0 to Delphi
    on Windows and to Freepascal on both Windows and Linux, i have also provided you with two demos, one queuing MM1 demo, and another Jackson network demo. Also i have provided you with my HTML tutorial on how to solve analytically the Jackson network
    problem provided to you as a PDQ demo.

PDQ is an analytic queueing-circuit analyzer made freely available under MIT/X11 license from: http://www.perfdynamics.com/Tools/PDQ.html

You can download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pdq-for-delphi-and-freepascal

And here is an example in Delphi and Freepascal of the Jackson network demo that i have included inside the zip file(and you can look
    at my mathematical modeling of it here in my website: https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem):

---

program test_network;

uses pdq64,LinSys;

type router1 = array of pansichar;
    servTime1 = array of double;
    visitRatios1 = array of double;
    serviceDemands1 = array of double;
    var

A, b, x : TMatrix;
    arrivRate:double;
    work:pansichar;
    router:router1;
    servTime:servTime1;
    visitRatios:visitRatios1;
    serviceDemands:serviceDemands1;
    i:integer;

begin

setlength(router,3);
    setlength(servTime,3);
    setlength(visitRatios,3);
    setlength(serviceDemands,3);

arrivRate := 0.50;
    work:='Traffic';

router[0]:='Router1';
    router[1]:='Router2';
    router[2]:='Router3';

servTime[0]:=1.0;
    servTime[1]:=2.0;
    servTime[2]:=1.0;

A := TMatrix.Create (3,3);
    b := TMatrix.Create (3,1);
    x := TMatrix.Create (3,1);

A[1,1] := 1.0; A[1,2] := 0.0; A[1,3] := -0.2;
    A[2,1] := -0.5; A[2,2] := 1.0; A[2,3] := 0.0;
    A[3,1] := -0.5; A[3,2] := -0.8; A[3,3] := 1.0;

b[1,1] := 0.5; b[2,1] := 0.0; b[3,1] := 0.0;

LinSys.gauss(A, b, x);

visitRatios[0]:=x[1,1]/arrivRate;
    visitRatios[1]:=
  • From Tere, tere@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 17 07:42:02 2022
    Go over to https://groups.google.com/g/world.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hello, tere@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 12:32:26 2022
    You have nothing else to do, than quote gone men, like Albert Einstein ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05