• More of my philosophy about the certificate of good conduct..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 22 12:30:39 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the certificate of good conduct..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that there is a really interesting thing that we find in most of countries around the world, and that we require when for example you want to have a job, and it is what we call the "certificate of good conduct", since if the certificate of good
    conduct says that you have a criminal record, then you can be discriminated and have difficulties to find a job, so i think this process of asking for a certificate of good conduct before getting a job is good for lowering criminality when of course
    people are conscious about how this process makes life difficult for you when you have a criminal record, and you can read about the certificate of good conduct in USA here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/criminal-record-checks.html#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20may%20be%20asked,school%20attendance%2C%20employment%2C%20etc.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?B?SMOkcnJhIFJhYm1v?=@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 6 09:07:01 2022
    Hey guy. Call me !!!!!!!!! -------------> ✆☎☏📱📞 : 372 53900660

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Kolmapäev, 22. juuni 2022 kl 21:30:44 UTC+2:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the certificate of good conduct..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that there is a really interesting thing that we find in most of countries around the world, and that we require when for example you want to have a job, and it is what we call the "certificate of good conduct", since if the certificate of good
    conduct says that you have a criminal record, then you can be discriminated and have difficulties to find a job, so i think this process of asking for a certificate of good conduct before getting a job is good for lowering criminality when of course
    people are conscious about how this process makes life difficult for you when you have a criminal record, and you can read about the certificate of good conduct in USA here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/criminal-record-checks.html#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20may%20be%20asked,school%20attendance%2C%20employment%2C%20etc.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)