• More of my philosophy about the economic market and about success..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 13 16:58:53 2021
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the economic market and about success..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is my just new proverb, read it again and my answer is below:

"Consumers are demanding high quality at low prices, so this is
    why you have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
    a good education with a good education system, since getting
    rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
    tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
    you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich, so in this
    proverb of mine the kind of "adaptation" sets the kind of tools that you need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so it depends on your kind of adaptation of your kind of job that for example will set the size of knowledge about internet that you need
    so that to adapt efficiently in your kind of job, so you are understanding the idea, so this proverb of mine is efficient since it is adaptative to the contexts or situations, so then you have to be of this right perfection and you have to think
    Economies of scale since they also resulted in the most affordable price of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to sacrifice profits, and you have to be fast exponential growth by also using digitalization and you have to be
    exponential thinking."

So as you are noticing that my proverb is saying the following:

"Consumers are demanding high quality at low prices"

And i think that it is the strong tendency of consumers, but i think
    that if we let the consumers in the economic market always decide, it is not so efficient, since they are too much demanding, so how can we solve the problem ? i think that even if the product is not of high quality, but it is of a decent quality, it can
    also include "some" good creativity and we have also to give the illusion that the product is of high quality by respecting the laws so that to be successful, since i think that this giving the illusion to be of high quality is what also "bypass" the
    above constraint.

And read my previous thoughts so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about how to be successful..

I invite you to look at the following video of a known psychologist:

Jordan Peterson Leaves the Audience SPEECHLESS | One of the Best Motivational Speeches Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3cjksFFKAQ

I think i am smart, and i don't agree with Jordan Peterson,
    i will answer smartly so that you understand:

So if i ask a philosophical question:

What makes a product useful and successful ?

This is the most important question that makes the good business:

Useful and successful is not being of high quality, this is why i don't agree with Jordan Peterson, since i think i am smart,
    and i say that when you let the consumers of the economic market always decide , it is not so efficient, because i will ask a smart question:

Can we live a decent human life by just consuming high quality products ?

So you are noticing that a decent human life also needs less quality
    than high quality products ! and also high quality products are a really small percentage of the products, and this is the main reason why being
    successful is also knowing how to convince the consumers that
    your product or service is useful and the good product even if it is not of high quality, so how can you make your product useful and successful even if it is not a high quality product ? so as you notice it is a smart question ! so i think i will make
    you feel more how you can be a good business man, so there is what i call: "Being of like a decent quality that is useful and that is much less quality than high quality and by also adding "some" good quality "creativity" and by like giving the "illusion"
    of being of a high quality(it is like convincing) and by also respecting the laws of the country" , so when you become a smart good business man you will understand that this way of doing is a smart way of doing and you will notice that when you apply
    this rule to your product and service this can make your product or service really successful.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)