• Read again, i correct some last typos about more of my philosophy about

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 12 13:07:07 2021
    Hello,

Read again, i correct some last typos about more of my philosophy about hate..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Why i am not hating jews and i am not hating gays and i am not hating
    USA etc. ? since i think that this kind of doing is a philosophical immaturity, since i think that we have to know how to be the positive spirit of the good business so that to not bring misery and destruction, this is why we have to become much more
    sophisticated so that to be the good business, so you are understanding my way of doing, since also you can easily notice that adaptation requires from us to give a great weight of importance to being much more sophisticated by being well educated, since
    here is my new proverb that explains my way of doing and
    read below how i am smartly redefining Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More precision about more of my philosophy about my proverbs..

I have invented fast many proverbs, and you can read them below,
    but i think my proverbs are smart, so let us take a look at my following proverb:

"You have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
    a good education with a good education system, since getting
    rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
    tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
    you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich."

So is my above proverb in logical contradiction with my two following proverbs(and read my answer just below):

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

No, there is no logical contradiction between my above proverbs since in my first proverb above about adaptation, the kind of "adaptation" sets the kind of tools that you need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so it depends on your kind of adaptation
    of your kind of job that for example will set the size of knowledge about internet that you need so that to adapt efficiently in your kind of job, so you are understanding the idea, so my above proverb about adaptation is efficient since it is adaptative
    to the contexts or situations.

And read carefully my following thoughts on how i am redefining Utilitarianism so that to understand more my way of doing:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
    of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
    smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
    is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
    to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
    here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
    intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
    called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
    fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
    the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be "reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
    too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
    into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
    you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

Read my previous thoughts:

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future.

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about my new proverbs
    and about dignity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/72FdpcFe9Vk

More of my philosophy about the good business..

I think i am smart, and i will say that there is something that
    is lacking in politics and such, and it is the spirit of being the good business, i think that we have also to think of being the good business
    so that we become much more sophisticated, and we have not to be whites that hate blacks and berbers that hate arabs etc. since those kinds
    of agressive nationalisms are divisive and not good for good business,
    so i think that Donald Trump was also an agressive nationalist president that was divisive and not good for business, and i also think that nationalisms like the one of Algeria or Syria or Russia are an agressive
    nationalisms that are divisive and that are not good for good business,
    so i think that the most important think in good business is the
    positive spirit of the good business, and you have to know how to
    be this positive spirit by also understanding that you have to know how to well balance between competition and collaboration or cooperation,
    and when you are stupid you will think that being cooperation is not the right way to do, but i think that it is not right since you can easily notice that even Open source software, that is also a cooperation and that is not an egoism, enhances
    creativity and competitiveness and innovation locally and globally(since we have also to enhance them globally), so read the following to notice it:

Open source software promotes competitiveness and innovation in the EU
    , and could help achieve digital sovereignty, according to a Commission study

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fsolutions-entreprise.developpez.com%2Factu%2F318176%2FLes-logiciels-open-source-favorisent-la-competitivite-et-l-innovation-au-sein-de-l-UE-et-pourraient-permettre-d-atteindre-la-
    souverainete-numerique-selon-une-etude-de-Commission%2F

This is why i am not in accordance with the economist and philosopher Adam Smith that said the following about its Liberalism way of doing:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

So read my following thoughts about my new model that i call Coopetition that has to be a well balance between competition and collaboration or cooperation:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YSaGSfcYmtc

And read also my following thoughts about Adam Smith:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)