• Perl CyberNT MontrC)al (QuC)bec) Canada

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 26 03:10:20 2022
    XPost: alt.culture.morocco

My name is Amine Moulay Ramdane, i am a white arab from Morocco, i am a gentleman type of person, and i live in Quebec Canada since 1989, i am a Canadian from Morocco, and you have seen me writing my thoughts of my political philosophy here, and now i
    will talk about my education and my Diploma: my Diploma is a university level Diploma, my school in Morocco where i have studied and gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and informatics was under the control of Paris Academie in France (
    we call it AcadC)mie de Paris.

I have continued to study one more year of applied mathematics in university of Montreal in Quebec Canada, and i have succeeded this one
    year in applied mathematics in university of Montreal, so with my Diploma and this one year of applied mathematics i have studied and succeeded 3 years at the university level, after that i have studied Network administration and i have also worked as a
    network administrator and as software developer consultant, the name of my company was and is Cyber-NT Communications in Quebec Canada, and around years 2001 and 2002 i have started to implement some of my softwares like PerlZip that looked like PkZip of
    PKware software company, but i have implemented it for Perl , and i have implemented the Dynamic Link Libraries of my PerlZip that permits to compress and decompress etc.
    with the "Delphi" compiler, so my PerlZip software product was very fast
    and very efficient, in year 2002 i have posted the Beta version on
    internet.

After that I have continued to work like a software developer
    consultant and network administrator, the name of my company was and is CyberNT Communications. I have worked as a software developer and as a network administrator.

More to come,Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)