• More of my philosophy about the philosophy of the philosopher Arthur Sc

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 13 16:00:26 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at the following video about
    the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, i invite you to look at it:

What If The World is Actually a Prison? | The Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NBrce-ZHi0

So as you have just noticed i have just talked about the philosophy of Letting Go of Taoism and about the philosopher Confucius, read about it in my below thoughts, and now i will talk about the Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer, I think that the main
    important weakness of the Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer, it is that he was too pessimistic about human life, but he is not right by being so, since i have invented a proverb so that you understand my philosophy, and here it is:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
    car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
    vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
    et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
    because when you become more perfect you increase
    your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
    and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So as you are noticing that my proverb above is also saying that
    by becoming more and more perfect you also easy more and more
    the hard work by the process of reusability of your intelligence and
    your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities, so i think that it shows that the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer was too pessimistic, and it also shows that the way of my philosophy below
    is right, so i invite you to read it again carefully so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about hate and about our humanity and more..

I think that you can be hate that is negative energy,
    but my way of doing is not hate, since my way of doing is about the positive energy that you have to have, and i am talking about it
    below, since i am understanding that the problem is that our world
    is lacking much on organization since it is lacking much on education and experience, it is why my philosophy is also greatly about how to be
    efficiently creative.., since the most important thing is that i have to talk about the "mechanisms" that bring the necessary qualities, and so that to understand my way of doing, you can read my following poem that shows much more my kind of spirit or
    my kind of way of doing:

Here is my new poem:

--

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

So is natural selection only about your "individual" dad ?

So what is it this beautiful notepad ?

It is the organized like a beautiful mathematical olympiad !

So are you still talking about the communist Stalingrad ?

Since are you not noticing the how you can be glad ?

So does it come from the city of Riyadh or the capital of Tchad?

And are you wanting just to be like a disorganized old nomad ?

So i ask why do we have to organize it with sophistication as the Mossad ?

Since are you wanting to be just an undergrad ?

So are you not understanding much better what is it to be bad ?

--

More of my philosophy about human existence and about my philosophy and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i think i am a philosopher, so as you have just noticed, i have
    just said that the letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China doesn't work, and read about it in my below thoughts, so i think t
  • From V A@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 16 02:27:27 2022
    Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Reede, 14. jaanuar 2022 kl 02:00:30 UTC+2:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer and more..

What If The World is Actually a Prison?

Impossible is nothing.

| The Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer

So as you have just noticed i have just talked about the philosophy of Letting Go of Taoism and about the philosopher Confucius, read about it in my below thoughts, and now i will talk about the Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer, I think that the main
    important weakness of the Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer, it is that he was too pessimistic about human life, but he is not right by being so, since i have invented a proverb so that you understand my philosophy, and here it is:

your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities, so i think that it shows that the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer was too pessimistic, and it also shows that the way of my philosophy below

but my way of doing is not hate, since my way of doing is about the positive energy that you have to have, and i am talking about it
    is lacking much on organization since it is lacking much on education and experience, it is why my philosophy is also greatly about how to be
    efficiently creative.., since the most important thing is that i have to talk about the "mechanisms" that bring the necessary qualities, and so that to understand my way of doing, you can read my following poem that shows much more my kind of spirit or
    my kind of way of doing:

Here is my new poem:

--

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

--

just said that the letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China doesn't work, and read about it in my below thoughts, so i think that even the philosopher Confucius was not so efficient, since he was mainly
    interested in how to construct a society, but he was lacking on
    philosophy about the psychology of the individuals in a society, i mean
    he was lacking on how for example to construct a strong individual self or spirit that is self-confident, so now i will be more precise about my philosophy, so as i am saying below that I think that it is from the power of the "mind" from where comes
    happiness, since the mind can be "free" and much more powerful by using philosophical mechanisms as my philosophical mechanisms below, but i have to be more precise so that you understand: What i mean is happiness comes from a kind of positive energy
    that gives hope and optimism that can give self-confidence, so
    as you notice that there is many imperfections even in our modern world, so the efficient solution is not to become nihilistic or disorganized as such by looking at those many imperfections of our modern world, but you have to know how to be more and
    more organized and more and more civilized, so i think this kind of positive energy comes
    greatly from the process of creativity, i mean that you you have to start to be creative and when you create something more interesting, you start to construct yourself and your ego, so it is a positive energy, but this positive energy is not
    sufficient, so then you have "incrementally" to say in your mind that since you can create something more interesting then you can create other interesting things too, so you can continu incrementally to create more and more interesting things by using
    the process of creativity, so i think that this gives much more positive energy and hope that permits you to become self-confident and optimistic, and not only that, but by going more and more incrementally in this kind of way, you have to "diversify"
    your requirements that permit you to be much more efficiently creative so that to lower the risks of failure, so this permits you to be much more strong, also you have to be a kind of hope in our the future of our humanity as i am explaining it in my
    below thoughts of my philosophy by talking about our exponential progress of our humanity etc., and of course it is my way of constructing my digital identity so that to be the good business, so
    as you are noticing i am taking care a lot of my digital identity too so that to be the good business, since for example i have
    followed the same kind of way by creating interesting things like
    my open source projects, and look for example at my first
    three open source projects that i call StringTree and Parallel compression Library and my Parallel varfiler so that to notice, since they also permit me to construct my digital identity, so here is the first projects that i have created:

Here is my StringTree open source project:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/stringtree

And here is my Parallel Compression open source project:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-compression-library

And here is my Parallel varfiler:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-parallel-varfiler

And of course i have created many open source software projects,
    and you can download them from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68

More of my philosophy about the Taoism philosophy and the letting Go and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i invite you to look at the following video of a black guy:

How to get the utmost abundance mindset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keMxDq4dess

I think the above black guy is not smart, since he is by
    his behavior following the Letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China
    that is not efficient, since he is saying on the above video
    that he is not giving a shit about what is saying people about his "status" in society, but it is not the wise way since we are not "isolated" from people, so since we are living inside a society and interacting with people so then we are comparing our
    status etc. so we can be hurt, so we become less confident or more confident so then the Letting Go philosophy is not realistic or pragmatic, so i think that the Letting Go philosophy of Taoism doesn't work. It is why i have just invented my below
    philosophy so that you be equipped with some powerful mechanisms of my philosophy, and i will add the following important mechanism to my philosophy and it is that you have in your requirements of being creativity to know how to be "more" diversified so
    that to lower much more the risks. And here is the other black guy that is not so smart with his motivational videos:

More of my philosophy about specialization and self-confidence and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at some videos of the following black guy that is creating motivational videos:

TRUE DOG MENTALITY - The Most Motivational Video | David Goggins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMAgzKvlIY

And i think that he is not talking so smartly, but i think he
    is wanting to become self-confidence by being "specialization" in also
    what you do better, like the specialization in economy that is the process wherein a company or individual decides to focus their labor on a specific type of production and that enhances much more productivity, but i think that his views on his videos
    of how to be self-confidence are not so efficient, since i say that specialization alone is not sufficient, since i think that you have to know how to transcend this weakness by for example knowing how to a kind intellectual superiority that is creative
    in a kind sophisticated manner that brings self-confidence, and it is what i am doing by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and my poems of Love and by inventing many scalable algorithms and algorithms and by inventing some powerful software tools
    etc. and here is my following two proverbs that show this kind of doing:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the future and about digital identity and more..

and i am really optimistic about our modern era of digital economy,
    and i also think that you have to take care of your digital identity
    ,as i am doing it, so that to be the good business, but i have to be frank since i am showing two things, the first thing is that i know how to be Love by inventing my poems of Love, since notice how i am also naturally or genetically made as my poems
    of Love, i mean that i look like my poems of Love, since i also mean that notice how my poems of Love with there kind of "sensibility" are much more precisely tuned or balanced in a more sophisticated manner, and i think that it needs a kind of "
    precision" of the "language" of the heart or of Love, since
    writing poems of Love like i am doing is like talking the language of the heart or the language of Love, and that's really show my kind of sensibility and my kind of personality, so let us rapidly take a look at how i have quickly invented the
    following poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love:

--

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

---

So as you are noticing i am not lying since you are noticing from
    my poem of Love above how i am this kind of precision of the language
    of the heart or the language of Love, and of course i invite you to read
    all my poems of Love below so that you notice it more.

The second important thing is that i am taking care of my digital identity in the other kind of way, since i am wanting to "organize" much more my thoughts of my philosophy in a beautiful kind of digital book,
    and that's good for business, and as you have just noticed, i have just talked about more about it by saying the following:

More of my philosophy about digital or electronic books and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just finished my programming of a project that easy for you to make electronic or digital books with HTML and Javascript and CSS, now it consists of a sophisticated "Tree menu" that will show the indexes of the digital or
    electronic book that will appear on the left of the screen in a left HTML frame, also i have just thought about my design and i think that here is how i will show the HTML with CSS pages of the the digital or electronic book: First i have to include in
    the HTML pages of the digital book the following in HTML:

<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="mystyle.css">
    </head>

And the mystyle.css "CSS" file will contain the following so that
    the HTML pages of the digital book appears correctly in different screen resolutions:

mystyle.css file is:

body
    {
    font-size: 1.3vw;
    }

So as you are noticing i am using "font-size: 1.3vw" , since the
    right HTML frame that contains the HTML pages of the book is 3/4 the size,and here is how i am constructing the HTML frames of the digital book so that to notice it:

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>A frameset document</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <FRAMESET>
    <FRAMESET cols="25%,*" frameborder="yes" framespacing=1>
    <FRAME name="frame1" src="example01.html" scrolling="auto">
    <FRAME name="frame2" src="poems1.html" scrolling="auto">
    <Frame scrolling="auto">
    </FRAMESET>
    </FRAMESET>
    </HTML>

So notice that it is: "FRAMESET cols="25%,*", so it means that
    the left HTML frame of the digital book is 1/4 of the size and
    the right HTML frame is 3/4 of the size.

And i will show you more the sophisticated "Tree menu" that will show the indexes of the digital book, so stay tuned since i will start to organize my thoughts of my philosophy and my other thoughts
    of software computing etc. into my above form of a digital book.

I think i am smart, and i think that my form of digital or electronic book is scalable since you can go from the a main sophisticated "Tree menu" to other childs of sophisticated "Tree menus" inside the left HTML frame of the digital book, so i think
    it is also a powerful and sophisticated kind of digital book, so i have thought fast this project of mine and i have designed it fast, but also you have to know that the sophisticated "Tree menu" that shows in the left HTML frame of the digital book has
    not to use the same CSS configuration as the right HTML frame with: "font-size: 1.3vw", since i think that the fonts of the sophisticated "Tree menu" must be fixed fonts size so that to permit to
    scroll the left HTML frame correctly etc.

And here is my philosophy of why i am organizing my thoughts in
    a digital book:

More of my philosophy about making paper from trees and about deforestation and more..

I invite you to read the following article about the environmental footprint of paper vs. electronic books:

https://www.anthropocenemagazine.org/2020/08/the-environmental-footprint-of-paper-vs-electronic-books/

And as you notice that the above article is just speaking about
    how much green house emissions we have with footprint of paper vs. electronic books, but i think that deforestation does not only
    cause green house emissions, but i think we have to take into account the the other following disadvantages:

The disadvantages to deforestation are an increased amount of carbon dioxide emissions and soil erosion as well as the destruction of forest habitat and the loss of biological diversity of both plants and animals.

Also 24 trees makes around one ton of paper, which is about around 200,000 sheets, and you may use a piece of paper one or two times, but it can be recycled five to seven times. Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees. If it’s recycled seven times,
    it saves 117 trees, but i think that it is not enough and it is not enough to recycle (Read in the following article so that to notice it: https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/is-recycling-paper-bad-for-the-environment/), so it is why i think that
    reading digital or electronic books on computers is better than using paper books.

And i invite you to read the following articles:

How Useful Is Recycling, Really?

Read more here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/01/recycling-wont-solve-climate-change/617851/

How do people make paper out of trees, and why not use something else?

Read more here:

https://theconversation.com/how-do-people-make-paper-out-of-trees-and-why-not-use-something-else-156625

Your Web Use Leaves A Carbon Footprint, Here's How You Can Reduce It

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilyeoh/2017/07/26/your-web-use-leaves-a-carbon-footprint-heres-how-you-can-reduce-it/?sh=414bea159401

More of my philosophy about individual digital identity and individual identity and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person, and let me
    tell you that i am of the ones that value a lot digital identity,
    since i want my digital identity to be a honest person about my strenghts and about my being a gentleman, and you have to understand that i look like my thoughts of my philosophy or my poems of Love, and i am also thinking them and writing them really
    fast since i look like
    my thoughts that i am writing fast, also i have to be frank since i am also still in the process of inventing more and more thoughts of my philosophy , and i will soon organize all my thoughts of my philosophy as a beautiful digital book, also i will
    also soon do much more "business" with my kind of digital identity etc.

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of Letting Go and more..

I have just looked at the following video:

Why Letting Go Is True Wealth | Minimalist Philosophy for Simple Living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcGmiZqKXo&t=78s

so i have just talked about stoicism and i am explaining why
    my philosophy is better than stoicism, and read my below thoughts
    about it, and now there remain the philosophy of Letting Go in the above video that i think comes also from China, but i think it has also a weakness as the below philosophy of the black guy below, so the weakness of the philosophy of Letting Go, is
    also like the same weakness of Buddhism, and it is that we are not "isolated" from people, so since we
    are living inside a society and interacting with people so then
    we are comparing our status etc. so we can be hurt, so we become less confident or more confident so then the Letting Go philosophy
    is not realistic or pragmatic, since its way of doing is not so efficient.

And now more of my philosophy about capitalism and about Marxism and communism and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Communist Professor Defends Stalin & Mao’s Legacy - Heated Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iov6jyfKtRc

So i have just looked at the above video and i will talk more about capitalism:

I think the mistake is to call our system capitalism, since i think our system is not capitalism, since it requires also a kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, and read below my
    philosophy about Class Struggle
    so that to notice it, so i think that saying that USA is capitalism
    is not correct thinking, since capitalism only as a system is a stupid system, so this is why we can not compare as in the above video between capitalism and communism, so we need to take into account all the
    variables such as the kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity that we have inside for example the USA system so that to compare with communism, other than that i have also discussed more about the
    advantages of capitalism, you can read them in the following
    web link:

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
    read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

Also you have to read carefully my philosophy about Class Struggle so
    that to notice from where i am logically inferring that we require
    a kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and that we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, here it is:

And today i will talk about Class struggle of Communism and Marxism,
    so i will first ask a philosophical question of:

Is Class struggle "valid" and a good thing to have ?

I will say that there is not one type of Class struggle, because
    we can have "levels" of Class Struggle, such as the Class Struggle of Communism and Marxism under Mao Zedong in China, and i think it is logically inferred in Marxism from the fact that there is antagonistic contradictions that are contradiction
    between the Chinese communists and Chinese bourgeoisie and between the imperialist camp and the socialist camp, so we can also consider that this antagonistic contradictions also comes from the fact that we can be genetically predisposed to being smart
    or having a good memory efficiency and such genetical characteristics, so this gives much more "chance" to those that have this kind of genetical predispositions to become rich and successful, so this is why Communism and Marxism says that we have to
    equalize much more between people, so this is why i think it is also a kind of competition that gives this kind of Class Struggle, but i will say that the fact that we equalize much more between people in a society is not good for "diversity" inside the
    society and it is not good for efficiency, since we have to have a level of diversity that brings "resilience" to the organization of a society, and even in economy we have to have a level of diversification of economy that brings resilience, so this is
    why i think that the level of Class struggle that we have to have doesn't look like archaism of Communism or Marxism, since i think we have to have some kind of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the
    weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, so we have also to have a level of Class Struggle that is like a competition that ensure that those kind of rights of providing some kind of social programs that helps the
    weakest members and the poors of the society are fought for in a civilized way inside such places as the congress and in Democracy. Now there is also other antagonist contradictions between the government and the people under Democracy or the communist
    regime, and inside two groups or more inside a political party or within a communist Party, and i think that we have to have civilized ways and manners like by vigorous criticism and self-criticism so that to resolve those kind of antagonist
    contradictions.

More of my philosophy of between nostalgia and hope and the how to be optimism and more..

First i will give you the definition of "nostalgia", and here it is:

"A sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations."

So i think i will explain more my way of being happy and optimism:

I think that it is from the power of the "mind" from where comes happpiness, since the mind can be "free" and much more powerful by using philosophical mechanisms, it is why i am inventing my poems of Love and my thoughts and mechanisms of my
    philosophy below etc. i also mean
    that happiness comes also from "nostalgia" in a form of an imaginary that you believe it is true even if it is not true, also nostalgia is not sufficient because you have to be a kind of hope and being a kind of positive energy that pushes you forward,
    so read my thoughts of my philosophy below about it, so i invite you to look at following video of a song, and notice in this video how the beautiful Mediterranean sea and its seashores are so beautiful and it is also giving me a happiness in a form of "
    nostalgia" since i come from there, so i think nostalgia is also powerful and a positive energy:

Geri Halliwell - Mi Chico Latino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgoKfHg1JsU&list=RDXgoKfHg1JsU&start_radio=1

More of my philosophy about my new poem of Love and more..

And now i will explain how i am inventing my new poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love again:

--
    Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
    Since notice how our strong Love is not the war crime !
    Since it is like my poems of Love and there lovely rhymes !
    Since is our beautiful Love just for the onetime ?
    Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime
    And is not the beautiful springtime like the sublime
    And is not the sublime of Love like strongly defying space-time ?
    Since i will always Love you forever and for the anytime !
    Since our Love is not just a simple programming paradigm !
    Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!
    --

I think i am smart and i am a gentleman type of person and i think
    i am a wise type of person and the way of how i am inventing
    my new poem of Love is the same way i am using so that
    to invent my poems of Love, so it is that i am inventing with my fluid intelligence like architectural idea or ideas in a form of smart pattern or patterns that guide(s) the rest of the construction of my poem of Love, so in my poem of Love above, look
    at its following architectural idea:

"Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime
    Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So i am "abstracting" sublime of Love as being a "sublime" and i am saying that the sublime of Love permits to strongly defy space-time,
    and notice how i am saying in the start of my poem of Love the following:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So notice that in the start of my poem of Love you will not understand clearly the why i am saying it, but when you read my above architectural idea and when you also read the following of my poem:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
    Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!"

You will understand that i mean that the sublime of Love
    is "King" like the King of time that defies space-time ,
    so then this sublime of Love is not just for the onetime but it is for the forever and for the anytime and of course i am constructing beautifully the rest of my poem of Love as you are reading it.

Here is my new poem of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following song reading at
    the same time my new poem of Love below:

Laura Pausini - La Solitudine (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOEN93LX-E

Note that the word "sublime" in my new poem of Love below means:
    extremely good, beautiful, or enjoyable.

And here is my new poem of Love:

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am wise type of man,
    but i will ask another philosophical question of:

What is the soul of a human ?

I think that the soul of a human is related to the self-confidence
    and optimism and positive energy of a human, so the first important

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Eiei Nonoei@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 16 02:30:21 2022
    Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Reede, 14. jaanuar 2022 kl 02:00:30 UTC+2:
    Hello,

What If The World is Actually a Prison?

Nothing should be impossible in my view of it all.

| The Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer

my kind of way of doing:

Here is my new poem:

--

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

--

just said that the letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China doesn't work, and read about it in my below thoughts, so i think that even the philosopher Confucius was not so efficient, since he was mainly
    interested in how to construct a society, but he was lacking on
    philosophy about the psychology of the individuals in a society, i mean
    he was lacking on how for example to construct a strong individual self or spirit that is self-confident, so now i will be more precise about my philosophy, so as i am saying below that I think that it is from the power of the "mind" from where comes
    happiness, since the mind can be "free" and much more powerful by using philosophical mechanisms as my philosophical mechanisms below, but i have to be more precise so that you understand: What i mean is happiness comes from a kind of positive energy
    that gives hope and optimism that can give self-confidence, so
    as you notice that there is many imperfections even in our modern world, so the efficient solution is not to become nihilistic or disorganized as such by looking at those many imperfections of our modern world, but you have to know how to be more and
    more organized and more and more civilized, so i think this kind of positive energy comes
    greatly from the process of creativity, i mean that you you have to start to be creative and when you create something more interesting, you start to construct yourself and your ego, so it is a positive energy, but this positive energy is not
    sufficient, so then you have "incrementally" to say in your mind that since you can create something more interesting then you can create other interesting things too, so you can continu incrementally to create more and more interesting things by using
    the process of creativity, so i think that this gives much more positive energy and hope that permits you to become self-confident and optimistic, and not only that, but by going more and more incrementally in this kind of way, you have to "diversify"
    your requirements that permit you to be much more efficiently creative so that to lower the risks of failure, so this permits you to be much more strong, also you have to be a kind of hope in our the future of our humanity as i am explaining it in my
    below thoughts of my philosophy by talking about our exponential progress of our humanity etc., and of course it is my way of constructing my digital identity so that to be the good business, so
    as you are noticing i am taking care a lot of my digital identity too so that to be the good business, since for example i have
    followed the same kind of way by creating interesting things like
    my open source projects, and look for example at my first
    three open source projects that i call StringTree and Parallel compression Library and my Parallel varfiler so that to notice, since they also permit me to construct my digital identity, so here is the first projects that i have created:

Here is my StringTree open source project:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/stringtree

And here is my Parallel Compression open source project:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-compression-library

And here is my Parallel varfiler:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-parallel-varfiler

And of course i have created many open source software projects,
    and you can download them from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68

More of my philosophy about the Taoism philosophy and the letting Go and more..

and i invite you to look at the following video of a black guy:

How to get the utmost abundance mindset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keMxDq4dess

I think the above black guy is not smart, since he is by
    his behavior following the Letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China
    that is not efficient, since he is saying on the above video
    that he is not giving a shit about what is saying people about his "status" in society, but it is not the wise way since we are not "isolated" from people, so since we are living inside a society and interacting with people so then we are comparing our
    status etc. so we can be hurt, so we become less confident or more confident so then the Letting Go philosophy is not realistic or pragmatic, so i think that the Letting Go philosophy of Taoism doesn't work. It is why i have just invented my below
    philosophy so that you be equipped with some powerful mechanisms of my philosophy, and i will add the following important mechanism to my philosophy and it is that you have in your requirements of being creativity to know how to be "more" diversified so
    that to lower much more the risks. And here is the other black guy that is not so smart with his motivational videos:

More of my philosophy about specialization and self-confidence and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at some videos of the following black guy that is creating motivational videos:

TRUE DOG MENTALITY - The Most Motivational Video | David Goggins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMAgzKvlIY

And i think that he is not talking so smartly, but i think he
    is wanting to become self-confidence by being "specialization" in also
    what you do better, like the specialization in economy that is the process wherein a company or individual decides to focus their labor on a specific type of production and that enhances much more productivity, but i think that his views on his videos
    of how to be self-confidence are not so efficient, since i say that specialization alone is not sufficient, since i think that you have to know how to transcend this weakness by for example knowing how to a kind intellectual superiority that is creative
    in a kind sophisticated manner that brings self-confidence, and it is what i am doing by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and my poems of Love and by inventing many scalable algorithms and algorithms and by inventing some powerful software tools
    etc. and here is my following two proverbs that show this kind of doing:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the future and about digital identity and more..

and i am really optimistic about our modern era of digital economy,
    and i also think that you have to take care of your digital identity
    ,as i am doing it, so that to be the good business, but i have to be frank since i am showing two things, the first thing is that i know how to be Love by inventing my poems of Love, since notice how i am also naturally or genetically made as my poems
    of Love, i mean that i look like my poems of Love, since i also mean that notice how my poems of Love with there kind of "sensibility" are much more precisely tuned or balanced in a more sophisticated manner, and i think that it needs a kind of "
    precision" of the "language" of the heart or of Love, since
    writing poems of Love like i am doing is like talking the language of the heart or the language of Love, and that's really show my kind of sensibility and my kind of personality, so let us rapidly take a look at how i have quickly invented the
    following poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love:

--

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

---

So as you are noticing i am not lying since you are noticing from
    my poem of Love above how i am this kind of precision of the language
    of the heart or the language of Love, and of course i invite you to read
    all my poems of Love below so that you notice it more.

The second important thing is that i am taking care of my digital identity in the other kind of way, since i am wanting to "organize" much more my thoughts of my philosophy in a beautiful kind of digital book,
    and that's good for business, and as you have just noticed, i have just talked about more about it by saying the following:

More of my philosophy about digital or electronic books and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just finished my programming of a project that easy for you to make electronic or digital books with HTML and Javascript and CSS, now it consists of a sophisticated "Tree menu" that will show the indexes of the digital or
    electronic book that will appear on the left of the screen in a left HTML frame, also i have just thought about my design and i think that here is how i will show the HTML with CSS pages of the the digital or electronic book: First i have to include in
    the HTML pages of the digital book the following in HTML:

<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="mystyle.css">
    </head>

And the mystyle.css "CSS" file will contain the following so that
    the HTML pages of the digital book appears correctly in different screen resolutions:

mystyle.css file is:

body
    {
    font-size: 1.3vw;
    }

So as you are noticing i am using "font-size: 1.3vw" , since the
    right HTML frame that contains the HTML pages of the book is 3/4 the size,and here is how i am constructing the HTML frames of the digital book so that to notice it:

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>A frameset document</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <FRAMESET>
    <FRAMESET cols="25%,*" frameborder="yes" framespacing=1>
    <FRAME name="frame1" src="example01.html" scrolling="auto">
    <FRAME name="frame2" src="poems1.html" scrolling="auto">
    <Frame scrolling="auto">
    </FRAMESET>
    </FRAMESET>
    </HTML>

So notice that it is: "FRAMESET cols="25%,*", so it means that
    the left HTML frame of the digital book is 1/4 of the size and
    the right HTML frame is 3/4 of the size.

And i will show you more the sophisticated "Tree menu" that will show the indexes of the digital book, so stay tuned since i will start to organize my thoughts of my philosophy and my other thoughts
    of software computing etc. into my above form of a digital book.

I think i am smart, and i think that my form of digital or electronic book is scalable since you can go from the a main sophisticated "Tree menu" to other childs of sophisticated "Tree menus" inside the left HTML frame of the digital book, so i think
    it is also a powerful and sophisticated kind of digital book, so i have thought fast this project of mine and i have designed it fast, but also you have to know that the sophisticated "Tree menu" that shows in the left HTML frame of the digital book has
    not to use the same CSS configuration as the right HTML frame with: "font-size: 1.3vw", since i think that the fonts of the sophisticated "Tree menu" must be fixed fonts size so that to permit to
    scroll the left HTML frame correctly etc.

And here is my philosophy of why i am organizing my thoughts in
    a digital book:

More of my philosophy about making paper from trees and about deforestation and more..

I invite you to read the following article about the environmental footprint of paper vs. electronic books:

https://www.anthropocenemagazine.org/2020/08/the-environmental-footprint-of-paper-vs-electronic-books/

And as you notice that the above article is just speaking about
    how much green house emissions we have with footprint of paper vs. electronic books, but i think that deforestation does not only
    cause green house emissions, but i think we have to take into account the the other following disadvantages:

The disadvantages to deforestation are an increased amount of carbon dioxide emissions and soil erosion as well as the destruction of forest habitat and the loss of biological diversity of both plants and animals.

Also 24 trees makes around one ton of paper, which is about around 200,000 sheets, and you may use a piece of paper one or two times, but it can be recycled five to seven times. Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees. If it’s recycled seven times,
    it saves 117 trees, but i think that it is not enough and it is not enough to recycle (Read in the following article so that to notice it: https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/is-recycling-paper-bad-for-the-environment/), so it is why i think that
    reading digital or electronic books on computers is better than using paper books.

And i invite you to read the following articles:

How Useful Is Recycling, Really?

Read more here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/01/recycling-wont-solve-climate-change/617851/

How do people make paper out of trees, and why not use something else?

Read more here:

https://theconversation.com/how-do-people-make-paper-out-of-trees-and-why-not-use-something-else-156625

Your Web Use Leaves A Carbon Footprint, Here's How You Can Reduce It

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilyeoh/2017/07/26/your-web-use-leaves-a-carbon-footprint-heres-how-you-can-reduce-it/?sh=414bea159401

More of my philosophy about individual digital identity and individual identity and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person, and let me
    tell you that i am of the ones that value a lot digital identity,
    since i want my digital identity to be a honest person about my strenghts and about my being a gentleman, and you have to understand that i look like my thoughts of my philosophy or my poems of Love, and i am also thinking them and writing them really
    fast since i look like
    my thoughts that i am writing fast, also i have to be frank since i am also still in the process of inventing more and more thoughts of my philosophy , and i will soon organize all my thoughts of my philosophy as a beautiful digital book, also i will
    also soon do much more "business" with my kind of digital identity etc.

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of Letting Go and more..

I have just looked at the following video:

Why Letting Go Is True Wealth | Minimalist Philosophy for Simple Living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcGmiZqKXo&t=78s

so i have just talked about stoicism and i am explaining why
    my philosophy is better than stoicism, and read my below thoughts
    about it, and now there remain the philosophy of Letting Go in the above video that i think comes also from China, but i think it has also a weakness as the below philosophy of the black guy below, so the weakness of the philosophy of Letting Go, is
    also like the same weakness of Buddhism, and it is that we are not "isolated" from people, so since we
    are living inside a society and interacting with people so then
    we are comparing our status etc. so we can be hurt, so we become less confident or more confident so then the Letting Go philosophy
    is not realistic or pragmatic, since its way of doing is not so efficient.

And now more of my philosophy about capitalism and about Marxism and communism and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Communist Professor Defends Stalin & Mao’s Legacy - Heated Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iov6jyfKtRc

So i have just looked at the above video and i will talk more about capitalism:

I think the mistake is to call our system capitalism, since i think our system is not capitalism, since it requires also a kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, and read below my
    philosophy about Class Struggle
    so that to notice it, so i think that saying that USA is capitalism
    is not correct thinking, since capitalism only as a system is a stupid system, so this is why we can not compare as in the above video between capitalism and communism, so we need to take into account all the
    variables such as the kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity that we have inside for example the USA system so that to compare with communism, other than that i have also discussed more about the
    advantages of capitalism, you can read them in the following
    web link:

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
    read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

Also you have to read carefully my philosophy about Class Struggle so
    that to notice from where i am logically inferring that we require
    a kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and that we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, here it is:

And today i will talk about Class struggle of Communism and Marxism,
    so i will first ask a philosophical question of:

Is Class struggle "valid" and a good thing to have ?

I will say that there is not one type of Class struggle, because
    we can have "levels" of Class Struggle, such as the Class Struggle of Communism and Marxism under Mao Zedong in China, and i think it is logically inferred in Marxism from the fact that there is antagonistic contradictions that are contradiction
    between the Chinese communists and Chinese bourgeoisie and between the imperialist camp and the socialist camp, so we can also consider that this antagonistic contradictions also comes from the fact that we can be genetically predisposed to being smart
    or having a good memory efficiency and such genetical characteristics, so this gives much more "chance" to those that have this kind of genetical predispositions to become rich and successful, so this is why Communism and Marxism says that we have to
    equalize much more between people, so this is why i think it is also a kind of competition that gives this kind of Class Struggle, but i will say that the fact that we equalize much more between people in a society is not good for "diversity" inside the
    society and it is not good for efficiency, since we have to have a level of diversity that brings "resilience" to the organization of a society, and even in economy we have to have a level of diversification of economy that brings resilience, so this is
    why i think that the level of Class struggle that we have to have doesn't look like archaism of Communism or Marxism, since i think we have to have some kind of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the
    weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, so we have also to have a level of Class Struggle that is like a competition that ensure that those kind of rights of providing some kind of social programs that helps the
    weakest members and the poors of the society are fought for in a civilized way inside such places as the congress and in Democracy. Now there is also other antagonist contradictions between the government and the people under Democracy or the communist
    regime, and inside two groups or more inside a political party or within a communist Party, and i think that we have to have civilized ways and manners like by vigorous criticism and self-criticism so that to resolve those kind of antagonist
    contradictions.

More of my philosophy of between nostalgia and hope and the how to be optimism and more..

First i will give you the definition of "nostalgia", and here it is:

"A sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations."

So i think i will explain more my way of being happy and optimism:

I think that it is from the power of the "mind" from where comes happpiness, since the mind can be "free" and much more powerful by using philosophical mechanisms, it is why i am inventing my poems of Love and my thoughts and mechanisms of my
    philosophy below etc. i also mean
    that happiness comes also from "nostalgia" in a form of an imaginary that you believe it is true even if it is not true, also nostalgia is not sufficient because you have to be a kind of hope and being a kind of positive energy that pushes you forward,
    so read my thoughts of my philosophy below about it, so i invite you to look at following video of a song, and notice in this video how the beautiful Mediterranean sea and its seashores are so beautiful and it is also giving me a happiness in a form of "
    nostalgia" since i come from there, so i think nostalgia is also powerful and a positive energy:

Geri Halliwell - Mi Chico Latino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgoKfHg1JsU&list=RDXgoKfHg1JsU&start_radio=1

More of my philosophy about my new poem of Love and more..

And now i will explain how i am inventing my new poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love again:

--
    --

I think i am smart and i am a gentleman type of person and i think
    i am a wise type of person and the way of how i am inventing
    my new poem of Love is the same way i am using so that
    to invent my poems of Love, so it is that i am inventing with my fluid intelligence like architectural idea or ideas in a form of smart pattern or patterns that guide(s) the rest of the construction of my poem of Love, so in my poem of Love above, look
    at its following architectural idea:

"Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime
    Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So i am "abstracting" sublime of Love as being a "sublime" and i am saying that the sublime of Love permits to strongly defy space-time,
    and notice how i am saying in the start of my poem of Love the following:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So notice that in the start of my poem of Love you will not understand clearly the why i am saying it, but when you read my above architectural idea and when you also read the following of my poem:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
    Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!"

You will understand that i mean that the sublime of Love
    is "King" like the King of time that defies space-time ,
    so then this sublime of Love is not just for the onetime but it is for the forever and for the anytime and of course i am constructing beautifully the rest of my poem of Love as you are reading it.

Here is my new poem of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following song reading at
    the same time my new poem of Love below:

Laura Pausini - La Solitudine (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOEN93LX-E

Note that the word "sublime" in my new poem of Love below means:
    extremely good, beautiful, or enjoyable.

And here is my new poem of Love:

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am wise type of man,
    but i will ask another philosophical question of:

What is the soul of a human ?

I think that the soul of a human is related to the self-confidence
    and optimism and positive energy of a human, so the first important

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)