• More of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more.. (1/2

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 10 18:45:12 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart and i think i am wise type of man,
    but i will ask another philosophical question of:

What is the soul of a human ?

I think that the soul of human is related to the self-confidence
    and optimism and positive energy of a human, so the first important
    step is to ask what are the engines that gives a human a soul? since i think that if you are not self-confident and optimism, it is like your soul is dying, so in philosophy you need to have the "engines" that
    gives you a soul, the engines such as the philosophical mechanisms that i am talking about below, and as you notice it is not sufficient
    to have a soul, since you have to have a good soul and not an evil soul,
    so take for example the engine that we call "money", so i am smart and
    i will quickly say that so that to have much more money , you have to work hard, but since the working hard is also genetical and since you have also to be genetically capable of working hard, so you are noticing the kind of problem that it creates, so
    then the very important thing is
    then to make sure that you have a soul, and it means that you have self-confidence and you are optimism, but here again so that to be
    optimism and to have self-confidence, creativity must not be just to make big money or just for money, but creativity can only give self-confidence and optimism that gives a soul to a human. So read all my
    following previous thoughts so that to understand better:

More of my philosophy about creativity and about imagination and about freedom and more...

I think i am smart, and you have to understand my thoughts below
    of my philosophy, i think there is a very important thing in my philosophy, and it is the fact that i just said the following:
    --

So another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
    if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
    the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
    the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
    others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
    speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this
    is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity".
    --

So you have to understand that the fact that we are thinking thi