• More of my philosophy about the good challenge and the positive energy

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 9 15:12:01 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the good challenge and the positive energy and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and as you are noticing that i have just explained
    my kind of philosophy just below, but you have also to notice
    that i am speaking about hope and the being optimistic, since
    as you are noticing that so that to be optimistic you have to change
    your way of thinking or your point of view, and it is not just living in imagination, i mean that you have to look at the exponential progress of our humanity like a "good" challenge, and i mean that you have to know how to be organized and disciplined
    by using the tools of this exponential progress and this a very important thing, and i am talking about it in many of poems below that are abstracting my way of doing, so we have to be in accordance about something, that you can look at human life and be
    pessimistic, but i don't think that it is the right way of
    doing of a wise type of person like me, since i think that life is
    like a very "interesting" game and this game of life you have to look at it like a good challenge since it is a good challenge,
    so you have to know how to abstract it in this way, and this is how i am doing it so that to not be optimistic and be a positive energy, and i am saying below something important that permits you to be happy and it is that you have also to know how to
    use your "imagination" by like knowing how to live in a nice fantasy world, like by reading my poems of Love that "minimize" at best human imperfections and imperfections.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about how to be happy and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i think i am a philosopher, and now i will talk about
    an important subject and it is:

How can you be happy ?

I will say that happiness comes from pleasures of life
    like eating and swimming etc. but they are not sufficient
    since life contains imperfections and human imperfections,
    so when you swim you are also in contact with imperfections of humans or such imperfections and when you see a movie you are also in contact with imperfections of humans inside the movie, so when you are "realistic", that means you are in contact with
    your mind with imperfections of reality, and this can make you sad, so what you have to do is use your "imagination" by like knowing how to live in a nice fantasy world, like by reading my poems of Love that "minimizes" at best human imperfections
    and imperfections, also this is not sufficient, since you have to be "hope", and so that to be hope you have to consider life as a good challenge, i mean that you can be optimistic and you can be hope by knowing that our humanity is progressing with a
    so fast exponential progress, so then soon we are going to be much much more powerful and much much more sophisticated, so you have to take this exponential progress like a good challenge and be much more optimistic and be hope.

And here is my proverb that explain more this way of mine of minimizing at best those human imperfections:

"Dignity also comes from the fact that you have in your relations
    with humans to know how to abstract the bad things, since when you are
    too realistic you risk to render human life ugly, so if for example we talk too much about the bad things such as violence etc. of Africa or such, we Risk to render our human lives too much violent and/or ugly, so you have to know how to minimize at best
    those bad things or bad talking etc. so that to make our world a much more beautiful world."

More of my philosophy about the germans and jews and adaptability and more..

I think i am really smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
    so i invite you so that to look at the following video:

The 1936 Olympics In Nazi Germany | Hitler's Olympics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9whmFSYXps

And look again at how the jews of the above video are talking about
    the germans of that time of the above video, i think that the jews of the above video are not understanding a very important thing, and it is that the problem of jews in germany in that time was a problem of how the jews were too much disorganized, i
    mean that jews were lacking and they had to know how to walk (the "walk" is also symbolic) and how to talk like a wise man so that to avoid the high risks of "confrontation", it is as i am doing it, since look again at how i think i am a wise type of
    person that is showing you my way of doing of the being organized and disciplined, and read again my following way of doing so that you notice it:

More of my philosophy about the being more organized and more disciplined and more..

I invite you to look at the following whites of Chinese
    triplets in the following video and you will quickly notice that they are more disciplined and more organized, so i think that white asians are more disciplined and more organized and i think it is a very important thing, so look at the following video
    so that to notice it:

Chinese triplets before going to bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNo_32ZbrqA

An i have just invented poems so that to show how the being disciplined and organized is so important, so here is my poems and read them again
    carefully:

Here is my new poem..

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

So is natural selection only about your "individual" dad ?

So what is it this beautiful notepad ?

It is the organized like a beautiful mathematical olympiad !

So are you still talking about the communist Stalingrad ?

Since are you not noticing the how you can be glad ?

So does it come from the city of Riyadh or the capital of Tchad?

And are you wanting just to be like a disorganized old nomad ?

So i ask why do we have to organize it with sophistication as the Mossad ?

Since are you wanting to be just an undergrad ?

So are you not understanding much better what is it to be bad ?

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about our modern world and more..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i will ask an important question:

What does look like our modern world ?

I think i am smart, and i think the problem also comes from how we
    are organizing capitalism, and we say in french: Je pense que c'est un problème organisationnel , and that means that i think that the problem
    is an organizational problem, and you can quickly notice it in
    how you can notice by talking to people how they are much less organised as society or as the world, and look for example at Covid-19, do you remember how our humanity was much less organized to fight correctly viruses such as the virus of Covid-19? so
    i think that the problem comes from the fact that we are much less organized, and this much less organized is causing a big problem to capitalism, since there is a french proverb that says: "Science sans conscience n'est que ruine de l'âme.", that means
    in english: "Science without conscience is the d