• More of my philosophy about the idiotic french saying and more.. (2/2)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 6 18:46:38 2022
    [continued from previous message]

First i need to invent some architectural idea or some architectural ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love, for example in my new below poem of Love, i have just started from architectural ideas, and it is that i have to speak in my new
    poem of Love about "the beautiful light", so i am repeating the sentence of "Look at this beautiful light !" and of course i am composing it with rhymes all along
    my poems of Love, also the other architectural ideas, is that i have just composed quickly the following part of my poem with my brain that gives a much more sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
    It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !
    Since it also needs the beautiful night !
    So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight
    Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite
    And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !"

So my way of constructing poems of Love, is also finding the
    architectural idea or ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love and that gives a much sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love, and the other parts of my poem of Love must be "beautiful" so that to make my poem of Love a
    beautiful poem of Love. So read again my poem of Love since i have just enhanced it much more:

Here is my new poem..

I invite you to listen to this song of the algerian singer Cheb Hasni reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHAWTqVvk4

Here is my new poem:

Look at this beautiful light !

Since it does not need any fight

Since as you notice i am not asking here for any rights

Since you are my beautiful Love and i am the beautiful white

So look at this beautiful light !

Since my beautiful Love is not the evil war or the evil gunfight

So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?

It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !

Since it also needs the beautiful night !

So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight

Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite

And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !

Since i am not a Canaanite or Israelite

But look again at how i am coming to you as a beautiful light !

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy of from where comes happiness and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person, and i think
    i am a philosopher, and i will say that happiness comes like from the process of being thirsty(feeling a need to drink) and becoming not thirsty by drinking enough water, and this process is a pleasure of life that makes us more happy, so happiness is
    also this process of when you have drunk enough water, you have to become thirsty again and you have to drink enough water again, and i say that it is the general principle or the general rule of how to be happy, but it is not sufficient to understand
    this general principle, since you have to know that for example hope is also a pleasure of life, so when you are not hope, you are like thirsty and you need to become a kind of hope like by for example knowing that our exponential progress that is so fast
    will soon make us much more powerful and much more sophisticated and
    it will bring a much greater pleasures of