• More of my philosophy about what is Love and more.. (1/2)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 6 13:46:25 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about what is Love and more..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and i think i am also a philosopher and i think
    i am a wise type of person and i think it is also genetical in me,
    so now i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is Love ?

So i will answer it quickly as a wise type of person, so you have first
    to quickly see the patterns with your fluid intelligence, so i will find
    them quickly, so the first "path" is to say that so that to be the
    the future Love, the today Love must be "responsability", i also mean
    that the "goal" of philosophy that is "happiness" is the King rule here that we must refer to, so read my below thoughts of what is a philosopher and what is philosophy so that you understand more, so i think it is the objective and right way of abstract
    reasoning , so if you are "frivolity" of Love it is by logical analogy like being "subjectivity" and not "objectivity" and here again you are noticing my way of doing that looks like the way of a philosopher or a wise type of person, so i will ask a
    philosophical question that is logically inferred from the first one and it is:

Does this objective Love that becomes responsability can still be called Love ?

I think yes, since Love is also like by logical analogy of being Diplomatic, i mean you have to know how to "drive" towards this goal of happiness when you are responsability of Love so that to stay Love, so it takes Diplomacy and the right sensibility
    and smartness, and here is also what i have said about Love:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
    Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
    sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
    think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
    correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
    handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
    correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
    because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
    to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
    they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
    emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
    intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
    to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
    also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
    to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
    management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
    the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
    love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
    social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
    since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
    order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
    I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
    to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
    intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
    that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
    emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
    or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
    to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and more..

I have just took a look at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think it is genetical in me), since for
    example he is saying the following saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
    be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think
    that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same
    time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent
    thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
    openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
    the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
    generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
    that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
    across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
    us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
    notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
    with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
    than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
    the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
    get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
    optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

Here is my second other just new proverb of today:

"Does money must become the new religion? I don't think so, since
    money as the new religion creates the strong tendency to getting rich quickly, so it creates the strong tendency to be much less patience or determination of studying effectively and efficiently so that to bring stability or order, since this is why i
    have just said in my proverb below: I am not living in the doubt or uncertainty, but I am not living either in the certitude, but i have become much more perfect so that to bring stability, since stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
    because when you become more perfect you increase your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities, and I think this is like a law of Morality."

Here is my new proverb in french..

Here is my other new proverb:

"I am not living in the doubt or uncertainty, but I am not living either in the certitude, but i have become much more perfect so that to bring stability, since stability is obtained with the force of perfection, because when you become more perfect you
    increase your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities, and I think this is like a law of Morality."

And the translation of my proverb in french is:

"Je ne vis pas dans le doute ou l'incertitude, mais je ne vis pas non plus dans la certitude, mais je suis devenu beaucoup plus parfait pour apporter la stabilité, puisque la stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection, car quand vous devenez
    plus parfait vous augmentez
    vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
    et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité."

Here is my new smart proverb about African governments and more..

Here is my smart new proverb:

"There is a so important rule in philosophy that don't follow many African governments and it is that it is not the president or the prime minister or the government that is important, it is the mechanisms that bring the necessary quality that are so
    important and the most important, and it is the rule or way of the civilized societies, since a president or prime minister or the government can be much less efficient or problematic, and in french i can also say that: Alors le culte comme de la
    personalité est beaucoup moins important !, that means in english: So the cult as of the personality is much less important!."

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more...

I really think that i am a philosopher, and i will explain more
    my case:

If i ask a question of:

What is philosophy and what is a philosopher ?

So i think that first we have to know how to avoid to be an extremist
    view that is not correct thinking, so then i start to say
    that philosophy has to have a "goal" that we have to attain, so is
    there any goals to philosophy? I think that i am a wise type of person
    and i will say that the goal of philosophy is the goal of philosophy that we have to attain that is "happiness", so i think i am smart
    and here again i am seeing a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that happiness is not only the today happiness, but also the future
    happiness, so then the future happiness constrains happiness so that
    to become "responsability", so then it looks like my redefinition
    of Utilitarianism, so then you are seeing much more clearly the goal
    of philosophy and it is that it has to make us responsable people,
    so then after that we have to define what is our responsability by going into much more details, but not only that but philosophy has to
    talk about the mechanisms that are the engines that push us to be responsability, so then you are noticing that i am smart by talking as
    i am talking, and it is why i am talking as i am talking below in this
    post of mine, so then you are noticing that philosophy is like the light
    of the Sun that permits us to see clearly, this is why i am inventing
    quickly proverbs and poems etc., read them below, so that to be a light
    that permits us to see clearly.

More of my philosophy about my poem about Africa and more..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i think i am smart, and
    you have to understand the weakness of today so that to understand
    my poem in french about Africa below, the problem is that there is a
    constraint and it is that for example black africans and black
    americans are "humiliated", since we are talking a lot pejoratively about them as being inferior people and being primitive people etc.
    so then there collective imaginary of themselves is hurted a lot and it becomes a big constraint for them since it is also an engine that permits to push them forward towards more and more perfection, this is why i am writing a french poem below that is
    showing the other engines that can be used so that black people becomes much better as a people, so i invite you so that to read again carefully my french poem about Africa so that to notice how i am doing it:

More of my philosophy about Africa and more..

I have just looked at the following video of a movie from Africa:

DONSE KURA BON - FILM COMPELT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9yz6RDeF6Q

So i have just decided to write a poem in french about Africa, and
    here it is:

L'Africain n'est pas comme le tibétain

Car l'africain aime bien manger comme le méditerranéen

Car l'africain sait comment être le joli comédien

Car l'africain n'est pas comme un bédoin

Car l'africain aime bien être habillé comme un joli félin

Alors c'est que l'africain aime aussi bien jouer au médecin

Alors c'est aussi que l'africain aime bien être le bon lycéen

Alors c'est aussi que l'africain n'aime pas le déclin

Et cela veut dire que l'africain ressemble aussi au joli sumérien

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about responsability and about can we construct a new and efficient kind of man..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person and i think
    i am a philosopher, so i will start by asking a first philosophical question:

What is the main weakness of today in constructing a new efficient kind of man ?

So i think it is a very important question in philosophy, since i think
    that not all people are apt to be or can become "well" educated, so then it is the "weakness" of today, so then i am a wise type of person that says that that we need first to know how to educate people with an efficient kind of philosophy that construct
    the new efficient kind of man, but here again so that to avoid the above weakness it has to be a minimalistic and efficient kind of philosophy that permits to transcend the weakness above, so i will ask the second philosophical questions:

How will look like the minimalistic and efficient philosophy that permits to transcend the weakness