• Read again, i correct some typos about more of my philosophy of was Yas

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 2 17:40:08 2022
    Hello,

Read again, i correct some typos about more of my philosophy of was Yasser Arafat the far-left or not..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

As you have just noticed i just said below that Yasser Arafat was the far-left that was not liked by USA, and this is understandable since he was the left that was using the mechanisms of the far-left such as being this anti-imperialism that was much
    more violent, and this was counter-productive since this was bringing extremists in the other side
    in the government of Isreal, and Yasser Arafat was not liked by USA
    so this was not helping palestinians or this was causing a lot of problems to Palestinians.

More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say that when you have a high IQ like mine you will know how to solve the problem between Israel and Palestine, first you have not to talk about the consequences of
    the problem, so you have to talk about the causes of the problem,
    and the causes of the problem is for example that Yasser Arafat was not liked by USA since he was part the extremist hard left or far-left as was the Syrian government, and the hard left or the far-left was much more violent, so it was causing extremism
    in the other side of Israel by bringing more violent extremists to government, it is like what is happening today with the Israel government, since the Prime minister of Israel today that is called Naftali Bennett is an extremist hard-liner
    of the "far-right" of the politics, so he is much more violent like the far-left, so what has happened so that such an extremist prime minister is governing today Israel? i think that it is like what was happening in the time of Yasser Arafat, i mean that Yasser Arafat was the far-left that was much more violent, and today
    there is the Islamist political party of Hamas that is an extremist political party that is governing a part of Palestine, so then so that to solve the problem is that Hamas must accept to not govern in the part of Palestine, and Palestine must not be
    governed by extremists such as the far-left such as Yasser Arafat, and Iran has not to help such Islamist political parties such as Hamas so that we get rid of the extremists in the Israel government, and i think that after that we will easily solve the
    problems between Israel and Palestine.

More of my philosophy about Algeria and Syria and such countries and more..

I invite you to look at the following video of an algerian journalist
    that is taking refugee in France from his persecusion in Algeria by the algerian government, so look at him carefully in the following video:

Le régime algérien commence la nouvelle année 2022 avec une sévère condamnation des experts de l'ONU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrPfBd1UCbs

I think that France and Morocco and this above journalist are
    not knowing how to handle or manage the problem with the dictatorship of the Algerian government, since i think that causes of the problem that causes dictatorship in Algeria is also the problem of the divide between Islamists and berbers or berberists
    and arabists that pushes the government in Algeria at remaining a distatorship government, so it is this divide of Islamists and berbers or berberists and arabists that is causing the problem in Algeria, so when France or Morocco talks about there
    problem with Algeria, they are not talking correctly since they are talking about the "consequences" of the causes of the problem as is doing it the journalist above, but i think that the problem that is the main cause of dictatorship in Algeria is the
    problem of the divide such as between berberists and islamists and arabists, so this is the main problem that is causing the problem in Algeria, since the arabist government of Algeria wants to be arabism since it doesn't want to be the kind of division
    that is brought by berbers and berberists or islamists, so it wants to be part of the much greater and much united and powerful Arab world, and the arabists or arabs in Algeria are 75% of the population and the berbers and berberists are 25% of the
    population in Algeria.

More explanation of my new poem of Love..

I think i am smart, and i will explain my second architectural idea
    of my poem of Love, and it is that look carefully at how i am saying:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
    It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !
    Since it also needs the beautiful night !"

So you have to read it symbolically, since in poem of Love you can also use "symbolism", and it is in my new poem of Love that beautiful light is also composed of the beautiful night, and it symbolically means that in our way of learning we have also to
    learn from our mistakes
    and problems, such as learning from the mistakes or problems of
    world war II, so the light can not come just from the good things,
    since the symbolic in my poem is that the beautiful light is also the the beautiful night that permits us to learn correctly,
    this is why you are noticing that i am saying the "It also needs the beautiful night !"

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

I think i am an artist, since i can invent poems of Love quickly,
    but i have never learned how to write poems of Love, so i have
    discovered that i am an artist, so i will explain how i can
    invent quickly poems of Love:

First i need to invent some architectural idea or some architectural ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love, for example in my new below poem of Love, i have just started from architectural ideas, and it is that i have to speak in my new
    poem of Love about "the beautiful light", so i am repeating the sentence of "Look at this beautiful light !" and of course i am composing it with rhymes all along
    my poems of Love, also the other architectural ideas, is that i have just composed quickly the following part of my poem with my brain that gives a much more sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
    Since it also needs the beautiful night !
    So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight
    Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite
    And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !"

So my way of constructing poems of Love, is also finding the
    architectural idea or ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love and that gives a much sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love, and the other parts of my poem of Love must be "beautiful" so that to make my poem of Love a
    beautiful poem of Love. So read again my poem of Love since i have just enhanced it much more:

Here is my new poem..

I invite you to listen to this song of the algerian singer Cheb Hasni reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHAWTqVvk4

Here is my new poem:

Look at this beautiful light !

Since it does not need any fight

Since as you notice i am not asking here for any rights

Since you are my beautiful Love and i am the beautiful white

So look at this beautiful light !

Since my beautiful Love is not the evil war or the evil gunfight

So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?

Since it also needs the beautiful night !

So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight

Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite

And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !

Since i am not a Canaanite or Israelite

But look again at how i am coming to you as a beautiful light !

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy of from where comes happiness and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person, and i think
    i am a philosopher, and i will say that happiness comes like from the process of being thirsty(feeling a need to drink) and becoming not thirsty by drinking enough water, and this process is a pleasure of life that makes us more happy, so happiness is
    also this process of when you have drunk enough water, you have to become thirsty again and you have to drink enough water again, and i say that it is the general principle or the general rule of how to be happy, but it is not sufficient to understand
    this general principle, since you have to know that for example hope is also a pleasure of life, so when you are not hope, you are like thirsty and you need to become a kind of hope like by for example knowing that our exponential progress that is so fast
    will soon make us much more powerful and much more sophisticated and
    it will bring a much greater pleasures of