• Portable, non-inkjet Photo Printer?

From Boris@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 23 04:00:04 2021
    I have a Canon Selphy CP1300, dye-sublimation thermal transfer (with overcoating) printer. Resolution is 300 x 300 dpi. I use it to print 4 x 6 in. prints to hang on the refrigerator, bulletin boards, or to send to
    family. The clarity is fine for this, and I like it a lot, but I'd like to find something that prints slightly larger prints, with a little higher resolution, but not an inkjet.

Are you aware of any other portable (or small form factor) photo printers
    that use similar technology (not inkjet), but print with a higher resolution/larger prints (say, 5 x 7 in.)?

The printer should be wifi capable and print from files sent from a pc, not a smart phone.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Boris@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 23 20:37:38 2021
    I have a Canon Selphy CP1300, dye-sublimation thermal transfer (with overcoating) printer. Resolution is 300 x 300 dpi. I use it to print 4 x 6 in. prints to hang on the refrigerator, bulletin boards, or to send to
    family. The clarity is fine for this, and I like it a lot, but I'd like to find something that prints slightly larger prints, with a little higher resolution, but not an inkjet.

Are you aware of any other portable (or small form factor) photo printers
    that use similar technology (not inkjet), but print with a higher resolution/larger prints (say, 5 x 7 in.)?

The printer should be wifi capable and print from files sent from a pc, not a smart phone.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)