• OBJ_UNAVAILABLE when calling msgQSend()

From Ron Eggler@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 5 15:41:09 2016
    Hi,

First, I'm new here and I have a problem:
    I want to send some data to a queue but get errno S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE (3997698) for some reason and I don't know why:

I create a queue with msgQCreate() and store the handle in a global static in my module. I then try to push data onto it with msgQSend() (invoked in another context) but am getting errno 3997698 which stands for S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE - why would this
    be? I can confirm that the queue handle between create and push stays the same...any ideas what's going on here and how I can fix this?

Thanks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ron Eggler@21:1/5 to Ron Eggler on Thu Oct 6 11:33:22 2016
    On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 3:41:12 PM UTC-7, Ron Eggler wrote:
    Hi,

I want to send some data to a queue but get errno S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE (3997698) for some reason and I don't know why:

I create a queue with msgQCreate() and store the handle in a global static in my module. I then try to push data onto it with msgQSend() (invoked in another context) but am getting errno 3997698 which stands for S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE - why would
    this be? I can confirm that the queue handle between create and push stays the same...any ideas what's going on here and how I can fix this?

Thanks!

S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE No free buffer space was available and the NO_WAIT timeout was specified.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Vickey !@21:1/5 to Ron Eggler on Sun Oct 30 04:08:41 2016
    On Friday, 7 October 2016 00:03:24 UTC+5:30, Ron Eggler wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 3:41:12 PM UTC-7, Ron Eggler wrote:
    Hi,

I create a queue with msgQCreate() and store the handle in a global static in my module. I then try to push data onto it with msgQSend() (invoked in another context) but am getting errno 3997698 which stands for S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE - why would
    this be? I can confirm that the queue handle between create and push stays the same...any ideas what's going on here and how I can fix this?

Thanks!

S_objLib_OBJ_UNAVAILABLE No free buffer space was available and the NO_WAIT timeout was specified.

have to included the message queue library in kernel components?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05