• nanosleep function

From rDoc@21:1/5 to serhat...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 24 09:30:36 2020
    On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 8:14:58 AM UTC-5, serhat...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi everyone

I'm trying to use a modbus library for my robotics project (Staubli RX160 manipulator) in which the robot controller uses VxWorks 5.5.1 as operating system. I want to read force sensor data (ATI Force / Torque sensor) which is communicating with the
    robot via modbus protocol. I use Tornado 2.2 to build .out file. After some work, I managed to build my project without any error. But now I get an error message when I try to load my program to the robot's controller.

Loading /usbdsk0/boot/sys/cs8.out...
    Undefined symbol: nanosleep (binding 1 type 0)
    Error loading module from file: /usbdsk0/boot/sys/cs8.out

I did some research about this nanosleep function. I found out that this function is a POSIX function and it is defined under the header file time.h which is included in my project. Like I said Tornado does not give any errors after compiling.

In C:\Tornado2.2\target\config\all there is a file named configAll.h. There, under "INCLUDED SOFTWARE FACILITIES" I see
    #define INCLUDE_ANSI_TIME
    but under "EXCLUDED FACILITIES" there is
    #define INCLUDE_POSIX_TIMERS
    and also under "EXCLUDED NETWORK FACILITIES" there is
    #define INCLUDE_POSIX_ALL

I cut and pasted these two excluded definitions under "INCLUDED SOFTWARE FACILITIES" but it didn't work.

I'm not too familiar with Tornado and VxWorks. Hope there is someone who has some information about them.
    I would appreciate any suggestions (regarding this particular problem or not).

Thanks

Serhat

I know this is a long shot, but we're also working on an RX160 project and trying to rebuild a custom CS8.out, would you be willing to share your Build files? When you built your .OUT file, did you lose any functions of your RX160?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)