• Load VxWorks 5.5.1 image in Tornado 2.2

From rDoc@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 18 15:46:58 2020
    I'm new to VxWorks (but not to Unix), and trying to figure out a few things at once. I have several industrial robots running VxWorks 5.5, and one of them had a catastrophic failure during an upgrade, causing the NAND Flash boot drive to become corrupted
    (BOOTROM.SYS not found). I thought I could just put my backup onto the root directory of a USB Boot formatted in FAT16, and it would find it, but no such luck. It does see my isolinux (Tiny Core OS) live Disk. So I know USB Booting works. Looking for
    pointers.

I do have Tornado 2.2, and the complete VxWorks 5.5 BSP/Core OS developer kit.

Second, I would like to change the mac address of a pre-existing system, and not sure how best to go about doing it. I don't have access to the MEN 15EM07N15 build files, only the precompiled .OUT file, bootrom, and core kernel? (men07n) Is there a way
    to load the built binary into Tornado to update the ifNet sections? I'm typing this in a rush, so apologies if it's lacking in specifics.

Third, the system is an Intel Celeron (PIII class) CPU, with 64MB SDRAM, 112 NAND Flash. Without having the system specific build files, I suppose it's not possible to update to VxWorks 6.6 or 6.8?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)