• 1 (888).701.5413 How many times can I rebook Delta?

From Andrew Tyler@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 21:04:09 2023
    You can rebook your Delta flight as many times as you want, as long as you do so before your original flight departs. There are no limits to the number of times you can rebook your flight, but there may be fees associated with doing so.

Fees for Rebooking Delta Flights

If you purchased a Main Cabin or above ticket on a flight originating from the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, India, or the Caribbean, you will not be charged a fee to rebook your flight. However, you may be charged a fare difference if the new
    flight is more expensive than your original flight.

If you purchased a Basic Economy ticket, you will not be able to change your flight for any reason. However, you may be able to cancel your flight and receive an eCredit for the remaining value of your ticket. The eCredit can be used to purchase a future
    Delta flight.

How to Rebook Your Delta Flight

You can rebook your Delta flight online, through the Delta app, or by calling Delta customer service at +1 (888).701.5413.

To rebook your flight online, follow these steps:

Go to the Delta website and sign in to your account.
    Click on "My Trips".
    Select the flight you want to rebook.
    Click on "Change Flight".
    Select the new date and time for your flight.
    Review the fare difference, if any.
    Click on "Confirm Change".
    To rebook your flight through the Delta app, follow these steps:

Open the Delta app and sign in to your account.
    Tap on "My Trips".
    Select the flight you want to rebook.
    Tap on "Change Flight".
    Select the new date and time for your flight.
    Review the fare difference, if any.
    Tap on "Confirm Change".
    To rebook your flight by phone, call Delta customer service at +1 (888).701.5413. A customer service representative will be able to help you rebook your flight and answer any questions you may have.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)