• I NEVER THOUGHT AM GOING TO GET MY EX BACK AGAIN UNTIL I MET DR UGHULU

From Luna Lucy@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 07:02:31 2023
    All these years have been a regrettable year for me because my husband left me for another woman after we have gotten married for 9 years he left me with my two children and I have been calling him begging him to come back to me he refused I have done
    all I can but nothing works out for me I was like killing myself to see if my man will come back and take care of his children's and I also think about if I have done this to myself will my husband come back and take care of his children's I was still
    praying to God should touch his heart so he can come back nothing work out at all. I then try to forgot about my husband but I still Can’t do that so I decided to look for a help on internet and I saw a comment about how a lady testified what Dr Ughulu
    did for her, I brought her husband back to her and her kids, I was very interested in the comment and I send a message to Dr Ughulu to help me get my husband, and after I sent him a message in less than 3 minutes he replied you're welcome my daughter. He
    asked me what brought me to the temple of solution. I really explained everything to him, and he said I shouldn't worry that everything would be fine with me. I was very happy after he said that. So he did everything he could do and also told me what to
    do, I really did everything hopefully, It didn't take 24 hours. My ex-husband sent me a message and started begging me for forgiveness and I really forgive my husband. Now he’s with me. We are living peacefully together. Thank you so much Dr Ughulu. I
    really appreciate all your efforts. Send WhatsApp message: +1(252) 409-1841 or website: https://drughulupowerfulsp.wixsite.com/my-site-ughulu or his email. drughulupowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Luna Lucy@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 07:22:27 2023
    All these years have been a regrettable year for me because my husband left me for another woman after we have gotten married for 9 years he left me with my two children and I have been calling him begging him to come back to me he refused I have done
    all I can but nothing works out for me I was like killing myself to see if my man will come back and take care of his children's and I also think about if I have done this to myself will my husband come back and take care of his children's I was still
    praying to God should touch his heart so he can come back nothing work out at all. I then try to forgot about my husband but I still Can’t do that so I decided to look for a help on internet and I saw a comment about how a lady testified what Dr Ughulu
    did for her, I brought her husband back to her and her kids, I was very interested in the comment and I send a message to Dr Ughulu to help me get my husband, and after I sent him a message in less than 3 minutes he replied you're welcome my daughter. He
    asked me what brought me to the temple of solution. I really explained everything to him, and he said I shouldn't worry that everything would be fine with me. I was very happy after he said that. So he did everything he could do and also told me what to
    do, I really did everything hopefully, It didn't take 24 hours. My ex-husband sent me a message and started begging me for forgiveness and I really forgive my husband. Now he’s with me. We are living peacefully together. Thank you so much Dr Ughulu. I
    really appreciate all your efforts. Send WhatsApp message: +1(252) 409-1841 or website: https://drughulupowerfulsp.wixsite.com/my-site-ughulu or his email. drughulupowerfulspelltemple@gmai

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Luna Lucy@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 09:27:35 2023
    really appreciate all your efforts. Send WhatsApp message: +1(252) 409-1841 or website: https://drughulupowerfulsp.wixsite.com/my-site-ughulu or his email. drughulupowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05