• Research Topics for students of computer science

From Krunalkumar Shah@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 20 20:39:30 2018
    Hello everyone,

As you all know that the computer era is growing tremendously and lots of researches done worldwide everyday. Specifically talking about Operating Systems, the availability, portability and user interface are growing rapidly. lots of efforts was made
    and people are still working towards increasing performance and efficiency of modern system software like Operating System.

I would like to ask you all as a researcher to suggest me the topics on which current research is being carried out. you can share your work experiences also. I know there are many good journals available by looking at which one can check what the
    research trend is. But still asking the original researcher and just looking at their work is totally different thing.

One of my professor has suggested me to do works in making of dynamic round robin scheduling algorithm, is it good idea to try that out? will it increase efficiency?

I know some of you have already done lots of research in the field of operating system, I am requesting them to suggest me the simple yet efficient ways towards which i can begin my research work. Let's say for example if one knows the C programming
    language and the operating system in depth, what can be done by using this two things? is is possible to do some research? does anyone did their work towards this which I can extend?

In short, as a student of master degree and professor, what kind of simple research I can do or can suggest my students to do as a beginner.

Thanks in advance with the hope that many of you will suggest me different different ideas which is simple to implement and can increase the efficiency.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)