• ArcaOS 5.0.6 released

From OSnews@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 1 02:50:38 2020
    ArcaOS 5.0.6 includes refreshed content and fixes since 5.0.5 was released. If you have experienced difficulty installing previous releases of ArcaOS on your hardware, 5.0.6 may address your issue(s). If installing from USB stick, the image may be
    created using any major operating system at hand (Windows, Linux, MacOS, and of course, OS/2, eComStation, and ArcaOS). Once built, the USB stick can be inserted into any USB port in the target system to boot into the ArcaOS installer/updater.

It';s a relatively minor release, but anything that improves the chances of being able to install ArcaOS I';ll take. I';ve had some major issues getting it to boot on modern hardware - despite excellent help from the ArcaOS team, we couldn';t get it to
    work - so I hope I can find some time somewhere to try it again.

https://www.osnews.com/story/132293/arcaos-5-0-6-released/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From OSnews@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 2 03:07:54 2020
    ArcaOS 5.0.6 includes refreshed content and fixes since 5.0.5 was released. If you have experienced difficulty installing previous releases of ArcaOS on your hardware, 5.0.6 may address your issue(s). If installing from USB stick, the image may be
    created using any major operating system at hand (Windows, Linux, MacOS, and of course, OS/2, eComStation, and ArcaOS). Once built, the USB stick can be inserted into any USB port in the target system to boot into the ArcaOS installer/updater.

It';s a relatively minor release, but anything that improves the chances of being able to install ArcaOS I';ll take. I';ve had some major issues getting it to boot on modern hardware - despite excellent help from the ArcaOS team, we couldn';t get it to
    work - so I hope I can find some time somewhere to try it again.

https://www.osnews.com/story/132293/arcaos-5-0-6-released/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)