• Faggot Conservatives Whining About People Preferring Apple Vision to Je

From Here is the News@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 8 23:26:10 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, misc.phone.mobile.iphone, misc.news.internet.discuss

https://dailystormer.in/faggot-conservatives-whining-about-people-preferring-apple-vision-to-jew-nightmare-vision/

Faggot Conservatives Whining About People Preferring Apple Vision to Jew Nightmare Vision

Andrew Anglin
    February 6, 2024

The conservative influencer movement, otherwise known as "The Gay-Retard Alliance," is whining about people wearing Apple Vision Pro in public.

A conservo-slut on Daily Caller attacked the people wearing it.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/05/apple-vision-pro-user-reviews-human-behavior-apocalypse/

Go back three days, and you find this stupid whore, Kay Smythe, whining
    about people using AI to put clothes on women and remove their tattoos.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/artificial-intelligence-women-dignifai-opinion-clothes-naked-women-losers/

I wonder if there is a connection there?

"People are wearing computer headsets and it's like a science fiction
    dystopia" is yet another stupid complaint from people who refuse to talk
    about the Jews.

Seriously, these people are like "I'm not going to do anything that would actually solve any problem, but instead, I'm just going to lecture you as to why you shouldn't have any fun."

There is no reason to care if people are wearing these headsets. Further,
    there is a lot of reasons why you would prefer to wear one of these headsets than look at reality, including:

* Women are all fat whores with tattoos
    * There are niggers everywhere
    * The architecture in American cities is soul-crushing
    * Everything is filthy

Seriously.

Look at reality, then tell me you are outraged that people would prefer
    virtual reality.

Maybe instead of whining about people who would rather live in virtual
    reality than look at this hellscape all day, these conservative cowards
    should start talking about the Jews who turned our society into a hellscape
    in the first place?

I still haven't gotten to the Apple store to try one of these things out,
    but it's clear that it works. Every review says it works, and the issue is simply that it's too expensive.

However, if it can prevent you from having to live in this nightmare reality that the Jews created - if you can turn on an app that makes all the fat
    whores into attractive maidens, turns all the niggers white, cleans up the trash, fixes the architecture - isn't that worth $3,500?

By the way, there is no reason why apps that overwrite ugly things in the environment won't exist in the next couple of weeks, unless Apple bans them.
    AI can easily identify fat women and niggers and replace them. It's possible that a "medieval Europe" app would be banned by Apple, however. But the
    Chinese are going to rip this thing off and be selling it for much cheaper
    with an open app system inside of a year, so it's really irrelevant what
    Apple bans (the current price point is also irrelevant).

This shit works very well.

I wasn't sure they were going to do it, but Apple delivered bigly, according
    to everything I've seen.

I wouldn't wear one of these things, but I don't live in the American urban hellscape. I'm in no position to judge. I will, however, judge the faggots whining about it, who, by the way, won't even talk about the Jews.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)