• V4.73 Attached and embedded images not showing

From Shaharin Yussof@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 5 20:06:54 2021
    When I send a message with inline attached images, and CC myself for example, I find that in the received message they do not show up.

They only show up in PMail as a grey space the size of the image, with the images visible only as attachments.

However, if I send the email to my GMail account, the images appear correctly.

I'm concerned that other email clients (other than GMail) will have the same problem as my Pegasus mail does.

There is NO problem with HTML messages with remote images, with our without the "Load images for HTML" option.

This is only a problem for images that are actually attached to the message.

Have I got a setting wrong, or is this a PMail problem?

Shah

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Euler German@21:1/5 to Shaharin Yussof on Thu May 6 11:18:14 2021
    On article <e940968e-2892-4650-b0f1-8746564c4367n@googlegroups.com>,
    Shaharin Yussof wrote (at least in part):

When I send a message with inline attached images, and CC myself for example, I find that in the received message they do not show up.

They only show up in PMail as a grey space the size of the image, with the images visible only as attachments.

However, if I send the email to my GMail account, the images appear correctly.

I'm concerned that other email clients (other than GMail) will have the same problem as my Pegasus mail does.

There is NO problem with HTML messages with remote images, with our without the "Load images for HTML" option.

This is only a problem for images that are actually attached to the message.

Have I got a setting wrong, or is this a PMail problem?

Shah

You should try the last versions of Pegasus Mail renderers. BearHTML
    is currently version is 4.9.9.6 and IERenderer version 2.6.4.12 was
    just released. Specially the latter, its lasts versions fixed several
    small bugs.

N.B. Try subscribing to the Pegasus Mail main support source at
    Listserv (via e-mail) until the Community Forum comes back to life
    again. :)

PM-WIN list subscription
    mailto:PM-WIN-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Mercury MTS subscription (optional) mailto:MERCURY-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

This Usenet channel has almost no users and is practically dead.

--
    Kind regards,
    Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
    Reply-To: partially ROT13, invalid=com
    Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)