• Re: Sent stationery messages not saved!

From Mary Wellman@21:1/5 to Katrina Knight on Thu Jun 15 19:50:45 2023
    On Friday, April 15, 2005 at 2:59:18 PM UTC-4, Katrina Knight wrote:
    Maria Schulze <Maria....@nospamplease.de> wrote:
    "Froggie the Gremlin" <Fro...@see.sig.for.details> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7kqo515du4kkd426c...@4ax.com...> There's a checkbox
    option under Tools/Options/Composing Mail called
    "Keep copies." If you check it, all outgoing (SENT) mail will go into
    the OUT box, if unchecked, it goes into the TRASH and not into the OUT
    box.
    The "keep copies" option is already checked. All sent messages appear in the
    "Out" box after sending. But a modified stationary message appears in "trash" after sending. I think something is wrong hier...
    There is a button on the composition window toolbar for whether or not a copy of that specific message should be saved. If you use stationery that does not have the button in the proper position for saving copies, then copies won't be saved and they'll end up in the trash. That button
    overrides the "keep copies" setting.
    --
    Katrina
    I went into my Options and the box for KEEP COPIES is checked as always. Now, it's not only NOT saving stationary, but also not saving ANY OUTGOING mail either :-( .... I LOVE EUDORA but these problems are getting too much! I can't find any program
    with filters and stationary and the rest of the features Eudora has ... tried Thunderbird but don't care for it all all .... I hope someone can help me!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gnuarm.deletethisbit@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Mary Wellman on Thu Jun 15 22:00:10 2023
    On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 10:50:47 PM UTC-4, Mary Wellman wrote:
    On Friday, April 15, 2005 at 2:59:18 PM UTC-4, Katrina Knight wrote:
    Maria Schulze <Maria....@nospamplease.de> wrote:
    "Froggie the Gremlin" <Fro...@see.sig.for.details> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:7kqo515du4kkd426c...@4ax.com...> There's a checkbox
    option under Tools/Options/Composing Mail called
    "Keep copies." If you check it, all outgoing (SENT) mail will go into >> the OUT box, if unchecked, it goes into the TRASH and not into the OUT >> box.
    The "keep copies" option is already checked. All sent messages appear in the
    "Out" box after sending. But a modified stationary message appears in "trash" after sending. I think something is wrong hier...
    There is a button on the composition window toolbar for whether or not a copy of that specific message should be saved. If you use stationery that does not have the button in the proper position for saving copies, then copies won't be saved and they'll end up in the trash. That button overrides the "keep copies" setting.
    --
    Katrina
    I went into my Options and the box for KEEP COPIES is checked as always. Now, it's not only NOT saving stationary, but also not saving ANY OUTGOING mail either :-( .... I LOVE EUDORA but these problems are getting too much! I can't find any program
    with filters and stationary and the rest of the features Eudora has ... tried Thunderbird but don't care for it all all .... I hope someone can help me!

I assume you have tried restarting Eudora and rebooting your computer? I know my copy of Eudora sometimes gets into a knot and is sorted by restarting it. I tend to not close the programs I use constantly or even restart my computer. Sometimes issues
    mount up and cause hard to diagnose problems that are fixed with a reboot.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From inpuneet@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Maria Schulze on Thu Aug 10 10:09:37 2023
    On Tuesday, 12 April 2005 at 16:23:25 UTC+5:30, Maria Schulze wrote:
    Hello -:)
    I have the following problem with Eudora 6.
    Wenn I use and send a stationery file after I have edited it, the sent message doesn't appear in the "Out" folder. Is this a bug?

is it fixed or I can also help you fix it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05