• Interested in xHarbour development

From Sudip Bhattacharyya@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 26 08:46:10 2022
    Hello Friends,

I am a Sr. Software Developer with 29+ years of programming experience. I have more than 20 years of experience of working with xHarbour. I also gave support to xHarbour.com for last 12 years. Moreover I am Sr. Software Developer of one of the most
    popular sales and accounting software apps in Europe developed with xHarbour.

I am searching for some new opportunities for software development from home (part time or full time). One thing more. I am also a macOS/iOS developer (Swift) who knows a bit of JS.

I am not sure, whether it's OK to post such message here. Please ignore if you don't like it.

Kind Regards,

Sudip

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From yontal@21:1/5 to sudi...@gmail.com on Sun May 8 16:42:50 2022
    On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:46:12 AM UTC-4, sudi...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello Friends,

I am a Sr. Software Developer with 29+ years of programming experience. I have more than 20 years of experience of working with xHarbour. I also gave support to xHarbour.com for last 12 years. Moreover I am Sr. Software Developer of one of the most
    popular sales and accounting software apps in Europe developed with xHarbour.

I am searching for some new opportunities for software development from home (part time or full time). One thing more. I am also a macOS/iOS developer (Swift) who knows a bit of JS.

I am not sure, whether it's OK to post such message here. Please ignore if you don't like it.

Kind Regards,

Sudip

Please tell me how I can contact you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)