• New Computer Group

From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 22 07:50:28 2022
    Hey, I've got somebody interested in running new groups. How about a New Computer Design and Manufacture group?

Practical Misc Machines

NextGenF

Opensource Projects etc.
    ----

With dedicated people with a hobby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Hans Bezemer@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Fri Sep 23 05:47:32 2022
    On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 4:50:30 PM UTC+2, Wayne morellini wrote:
    Hey, I've got somebody interested in running new groups. How about a New Computer Design and Manufacture group?
    You can set up your own Google group, if you want. It's quite easy - and you can select how you want to manage it.

Hans Bezemer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zbig@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 23 06:13:24 2022

Yes, that group definitely should be created to move there 166-post-long (and counting…)
    threads that AREN'T related to Forth at all (including this one). So I support this idea.

On the new group the participants will have the possibility to talk, talk, talk about various
    interesting opportunities and solutions — while the others will create and manufacture
    computers (like that already mentioned „Agon Light”, for example) without much talking.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From none) (albert@21:1/5 to zbigniew2011@gmail.com on Fri Sep 23 15:23:49 2022
    In article <8ff12212-6bcb-4c70-850c-69bfa1a4816an@googlegroups.com>,
    Zbig <zbigniew2011@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hey, I've got somebody interested in running new groups. How about a New Computer
    Design and Manufacture group?

Yes, that group definitely should be created to move there 166-post-long (and counting…)
    threads that AREN'T related to Forth at all (including this one). So I support this idea.

On the new group the participants will have the possibility to talk, talk, talk about various
    interesting opportunities and solutions — while the others will create and manufacture
    computers (like that already mentioned „Agon Light”, for example) without much talking.

+1

Groetjes Albert
    --
    "in our communism country Viet Nam, people are forced to be
    alive and in the western country like US, people are free to
    die from Covid 19 lol" duc ha
    albert@spe&ar&c.xs4all.nl &=n http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to Zbig on Sat Sep 24 04:36:02 2022
    On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:13:25 PM UTC+10, Zbig wrote:

No, you are not properly related to these threads, the ones that are 100% related to forth. People who are not good at design, can develop their opinion based trash and leave sensible people in peace. It is always the people that aren't gifted that do
    this outside of other mental illnesses.

I'm totally sick of self-centered people, trying to pretend they know it all over genuine people. Got enough of that here, trying to imagine they are good, and I'm doing what they would do, and self-entitled, trying to dominate and bully me into doing
    what they want. I had to block one on Facebook, I have never done anything to. There is no Justice in the world like this.

Hopefully you won't be around there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to none albert on Sat Sep 24 04:46:30 2022
    On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:23:54 PM UTC+10, none albert wrote:
    In article <8ff12212-6bcb-4c70...@googlegroups.com>,
    Zbig <zbigni...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hey, I've got somebody interested in running new groups. How about a New Computer

+1

Groetjes Albert
    --

You too Albert.

No, you are not properly related to these threads, the ones that are 100% related to forth.
    People who are not good at design, can develop their opinion based trash and leave
    sensible people in peace. It is always the people that aren't gifted that do this outside of
    other mental illnesses.
    I'm totally sick of self-centered people, trying to pretend they know it all over genuine people.

Too much craziness here. It's always the worse ones that do this. A library like memory does not make one an intellectual, it barely makes one an expert.

You guys need to start viewing in a Devine purpose past yourselves. You are not getting anywhere.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to the.bee...@gmail.com on Sat Sep 24 05:32:43 2022
    On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 10:47:33 PM UTC+10, the.bee...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 4:50:30 PM UTC+2, Wayne morellini wrote:
    You can set up your own Google group, if you want. It's quite easy - and you can select how you want to manage it.

Hans Bezemer

Thanks Hans, but google groups is too difficult to use and control. There are other services. These threads are going be closed down (abandoned). I haven't started my own group in the past, due to loosing 90+ of my mental capacity, which still is good,
    but it's the physical wear and tear and slowdown. I spent 6 hours replying to a few posts by somebody else the other day, not half an hour. Still quality work can be done, but it takes time. I was looking forwards to siendimg 60+ hours a week doing
    20 hours of work as a politician concentrating on quality legislative solutions, but that's still 10+ times the effort, and I would have had to pay somebody out of my wage to manage and do all my personal affairs after that, as I would be toast.
    Bitbenem though I'm better in one way currently, I've lost a lot of capacity due to medical malpractice around here, and bullies trying to get their way. :(

This video's s really a completely different game then what people are used to, it requires a great cutting edge of mental design capacity. Now, that is not as fluent, and much more tiring. Requiring a lot more side free of other things, to devote
    capacity to it

I've never had any problems with any elite as far as this goes, except for Jeff, when he was having some difficulties, which might be simar to what I'm going through, which leads to early death by heart attack. I will contact various people about
    various things since young (and no, I don't think "Steve Jobs" could be bothered, unless there was some benefit). But, I walked past Bill Gates and his group once, when they came to check out some research here, but didn't recognise him due to the
    lighting at night. The security probably would brush you off if you said anything, but if in the right circumstances, I imagine it would have been an interesting conversation. A freind of mine was a PA to one of the top billionaires in the country, and
    when I said (because I could no longer carry out my plans) I should just contact Bill Gates, she got up me, and told me I should contact the other Billionaire (I wasn't even aware she knew him at the time). Most of the time, I would need help even doing
    that these days. But with around 12,000 pages worth of design work in my life, I need to do something with it, but the piranahs deliberately make it hard to do it start anything, but that is legally their fault trying to consume to get everything in a
    feasting frenzy, which is why they don't rule the world, and others who invest in and grow things, do.

Anyway, I'm morally locked on, and will pace myself through thinking about things, except months ago, when the amount of brain was heading towards damage was getting too much. I regained health, but lost overall ground. Now I can't run things to such
    a degree, but can still be a part of it. But the whole thing of constructing things past systems and structures, is largely gone. I imagine I could design a new type of slither game and program it, but programming past that is going downhill. Design
    though, is still there, it's in a section to the side of the damage, I suspect. .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zbig@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 24 06:01:31 2022
    I said (because I could no longer carry out my plans) I should just contact Bill Gates, she got up me, and told me I should contact the other Billionaire

No, contact Bill ASAP — he remembers you! Last week during his phone call
    to me he was asking a question about you! He spoke: „And what about old
    chap Wayne? We always called him 'Benito', guess why. How is he doing?”.

So don't wait any longer, call Bill even today!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Sat Sep 24 07:39:18 2022
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 12:35:54 AM UTC+10, Wayne morellini wrote:
    On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:01:33 PM UTC+10, Zbig wrote:
    I said (because I could no longer carry out my plans) I should just contact
    Bill Gates, she got up me, and told me I should contact the other Billionaire
    No, contact Bill ASAP — he remembers you! Last week during his phone call
    to me he was asking a question about you! He spoke: „And what about old chap Wayne? We always called him 'Benito', guess why. How is he doing?”.

Yep, how irrelevant. Bill is likely not going know me unless he follows minimal instruction set computing. But then again, you misread things.

Well, there was that submission I made about using a capture (isolation of and restart the faulty area I think) like Dr Watson to end the blue screen of death...One of the few things I ever sent to them. Then they did what? LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to Zbig on Sat Sep 24 07:35:52 2022
    On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:01:33 PM UTC+10, Zbig wrote:
    I said (because I could no longer carry out my plans) I should just contact
    Bill Gates, she got up me, and told me I should contact the other Billionaire
    No, contact Bill ASAP — he remembers you! Last week during his phone call to me he was asking a question about you! He spoke: „And what about old chap Wayne? We always called him 'Benito', guess why. How is he doing?”.

Yep, how irrelevant. Bill is likely not going know me unless he follows minimal instruction set computing. But then again, you misread things.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lorem Ipsum@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Sat Sep 24 12:36:22 2022
    On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 7:46:32 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:

+1

Groetjes Albert
    --
    You too Albert.
    No, you are not properly related to these threads, the ones that are 100% related to forth.
    People who are not good at design, can develop their opinion based trash and leave
    sensible people in peace. It is always the people that aren't gifted that do this outside of
    other mental illnesses.
    I'm totally sick of self-centered people, trying to pretend they know it all over genuine people.
    Too much craziness here. It's always the worse ones that do this.

Yes, I agree 100%. When will you be leaving?

Actually, you have potential for being a useful contributor, but you literally never saw a post you didn't feel the need to respond to. You think that every mention on the Internet requires a lengthy response which shuts down the thoughts you want to
    express. This is not anyone else's fault.... this is all you. Going to another group won't help really. You will have five readers of your group. Anyone who says one word you don't like, will be banned and you will be down to four readers.

But please feel free to try. I'll be very happy to be wrong.

A library like memory does not make one an intellectual, it barely makes one an expert.

You guys need to start viewing in a Devine purpose past yourselves. You are not getting anywhere.

Or... you could just take care of your business and not waste all your efforts on complaining about others. If you only wrote a tenth the number of posts, but made them all on topic, you would be highly prolific and possibly contributory.

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    + Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to gnuarm.del...@gmail.com on Sat Sep 24 13:33:28 2022
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 5:36:23 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:

+1

Groetjes Albert
    --
    You too Albert.
    other mental illnesses.

Actually, you have potential for being a useful contributor, but

Yes you did. I know why you work alone.

The bit where you messed up your sentence I've just left out.
    Anyone who says one word you don't like, will be banned and you will be down to four readers.

I'm not you Rick, and I'm probably not expecting more than 4 people in total to turn up at the start. I suspect the moderator will make it a non public closed group to attract professional people who don't want to be viewed by "crackpots", as my dad
    would put it. I don't blame them, the leading lights I've communicated with in private, usually never come here. I can't speak for many of them, but there is negative sentiment about the conduct of others here, as can be seen by what's being done to
    the threads, by people I wouldn't employ, a quick way to fail. I'm interested in people who are humble and can work together, not dream of how not to. I'm looking at having it as a relatively safe space for others to do their own projects away from the
    pawy clutches here. The situation would have been much the opposite months back. You guys have generated a wealth of bad sentiment here. But, it's obvious it's you guys driving things, backwards.

A library like memory does not make one an intellectual, it barely makes one an expert.

Or... you could just take care of your business and not waste all your efforts on complaining about others. If you only wrote a tenth the number of posts, but made them all on topic, you would be highly prolific and possibly contributory.

--

Rick C.

Do you agree I should start up a new group to get away from strange people? Again, funny how arrogant types always mistakenly think I'm like them.

Amazingly, as it seems, you guys could try looking at recent posts, like the ones I didn't respond to today, before volunteering noise.

Some people think that other people's communications is all about them, and don't behave themselves.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lorem Ipsum@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Sat Sep 24 20:48:32 2022
    On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 4:33:29 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 5:36:23 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:

+1

Groetjes Albert
    --
    You too Albert.
    other mental illnesses.

Actually, you have potential for being a useful contributor, but
    Yes you did. I know why you work alone.

The bit where you messed up your sentence I've just left out.
    Anyone who says one word you don't like, will be banned and you will be down to four readers.
    I'm not you Rick, and I'm probably not expecting more than 4 people in total to turn up at the start. I suspect the moderator will make it a non public closed group to attract professional people who don't want to be viewed by "crackpots", as my dad
    would put it. I don't blame them, the leading lights I've communicated with in private, usually never come here. I can't speak for many of them, but there is negative sentiment about the conduct of others here, as can be seen by what's being done to the
    threads, by people I wouldn't employ, a quick way to fail. I'm interested in people who are humble and can work together, not dream of how not to. I'm looking at having it as a relatively safe space for others to do their own projects away from the pawy
    clutches here. The situation would have been much the opposite months back. You guys have generated a wealth of bad sentiment here. But, it's obvious it's you guys driving things, backwards.

--

Rick C.
    Do you agree I should start up a new group to get away from strange people? Again, funny how arrogant types always mistakenly think I'm like them.

I'm good with anything you want to do, as long as you don't do it here. You have contributed pretty much nothing to this group. You tremendously like to argue. You would do well in s.e.d.

Amazingly, as it seems, you guys could try looking at recent posts, like the ones I didn't respond to today, before volunteering noise.

Some people think that other people's communications is all about them, and don't behave themselves.

Yes, funny about that. They often blame everything on others as well.

--

Rick C. (Lorem Ipsum)

-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    -- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dxforth@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Sun Sep 25 14:55:42 2022
    On 24/09/2022 9:36 pm, Wayne morellini wrote:

I'm totally sick of self-centered people, trying to pretend they know it all

Good to know. When shall we expect to see a change of strategy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dxforth@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Sun Sep 25 16:23:23 2022
    On 24/09/2022 9:46 pm, Wayne morellini wrote:

You guys need to start viewing in a Devine purpose past yourselves.

You're welcome to join this one:

https://forth-standard.org/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to gnuarm.del...@gmail.com on Sun Sep 25 00:41:05 2022
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 1:48:33 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
    I'm good with anything you want to do, as long as you don't do it here. You have contributed pretty much nothing to this group. You tremendously like to argue. You would do well in s.e.d.

Now, that's a 180 degree Lie. When it's others who are badgering and following me around trying to argue in invalid delusions, which will go down poorly legally. People who have an overage damaging negative contribution. Occasionally getting something
    right and relevant, which you see me acknowledging and even appologisng. But, do you ever see any of them acknowledge or apologize, for any of their many mistakes? There is something absoluely wrong.. I can ask, when are you guys leaving? As the
    only ones who have no real purpose or contribution here.

Rick C. (Lorem Ipsum)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lorem Ipsum@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Sun Sep 25 23:02:42 2022
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 3:41:06 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 1:48:33 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
    Now, that's a 180 degree Lie. When it's others who are badgering and following me around trying to argue in invalid delusions, which will go down poorly legally. People who have an overage damaging negative contribution. Occasionally getting something
    right and relevant, which you see me acknowledging and even appologisng. But, do you ever see any of them acknowledge or apologize, for any of their many mistakes? There is something absoluely wrong.. I can ask, when are you guys leaving? As the only
    ones who have no real purpose or contribution here.

I'm sorry, but I thought you started this thread about leaving this group and starting others. Do I misunderstand?

--

Rick C.

-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    -+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to gnuarm.del...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 26 00:49:32 2022
    On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 4:02:44 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
    Now, that's a 180 degree Lie. When it's others who are badgering and following me around trying to argue in invalid delusions, which will go down poorly legally. People who have an overage damaging negative contribution. Occasionally getting
    something right and relevant, which you see me acknowledging and even appologisng. But, do you ever see any of them acknowledge or apologize, for any of their many mistakes? There is something absoluely wrong.. I can ask, when are you guys leaving? As
    the only ones who have no real purpose or contribution here.
    I'm sorry, but I thought you started this thread about leaving this group and starting others. Do I misunderstand?

--

Rick C.

Richard Collins, don't twist things around to suite yourself. I said somebody would be, and it's not I who has the obligation to get a move on. You guys make the fundamental mistake, these are closed circle individual conversations in a new type of
    public forum. It's not like there is one conversation, and you can shout over it (never a good idea). It is also a closed
    presentation, not a free for all domination fest of the official speaker.

People talk about etiquette, but are oblivious if it's not about them. We can see that in the forum, many narcissists running around resenting not being the centre of attention. I stick to myself and relevance, giving honest opinion, real honest.
    People who aren't like that, just morally freak out about it, they can't separate their own inner self, and psychologically project an imagination of their bad behaviour onto other people who are not doing it. They just come along with twisted up
    justifications, and understanding, and or trying to twist everything to make wrong statements appear correct, trying to fool people they think they are superior too. Am I wrong! This is because this forum hadn't had a good (rare in forums) active
    moderator, that people think they can do what they like to others. Yes, there are moderation options in Usenet forums. People around here don't seem to want to acknowledge that. Tough! So, bigger off with ye all bullying. Block me, and block
    yourselves while you are at it, and maybe we will have some peace here at last.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lorem Ipsum@21:1/5 to Wayne morellini on Mon Sep 26 06:54:48 2022
    On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 3:49:33 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
    On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 4:02:44 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
    Now, that's a 180 degree Lie. When it's others who are badgering and following me around trying to argue in invalid delusions, which will go down poorly legally. People who have an overage damaging negative contribution. Occasionally getting
    something right and relevant, which you see me acknowledging and even appologisng. But, do you ever see any of them acknowledge or apologize, for any of their many mistakes? There is something absoluely wrong.. I can ask, when are you guys leaving? As
    the only ones who have no real purpose or contribution here.

--

Rick C.
    Richard Collins, don't twist things around to suite yourself. I said somebody would be, and it's not I who has the obligation to get a move on.

Damn. You just ruined my morning.

--

Rick C.

+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dxforth@21:1/5 to Lorem Ipsum on Tue Sep 27 01:08:44 2022
    On 26/09/2022 11:54 pm, Lorem Ipsum wrote:
    On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 3:49:33 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
    Richard Collins, don't twist things around to suite yourself. I said somebody would be, and it's not I who has the obligation to get a move on.

Damn. You just ruined my morning.

Vaporware

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wayne morellini@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 23:07:41 2022
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 1:08:56 AM UTC+10, dxforth wrote:.> Vaporware

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05