• =?UTF-8?Q?GET_=5BPDF_EBOOK_EPUB_KINDLE=5D_Persuasion_by_Jane_Auste?= =?

From Sami Tariq@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 08:15:30 2023
    đź“— [PDF] ACCESS Persuasion by Jane Austen

Review Persuasion by Jane Austen

Its work: GET Persuasion by Jane Austen [PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE]

Simple Way to Read / Download Persuasion by Jane Austen in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle eBook and other supported formats.

How to Read / Download Persuasion:
    - Click the link.
    - Get your file
    - Wish you have good luck and enjoy reading your book.

This is working:

GET Persuasion by Jane Austen [PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE]

đź“Ł https://kingbooks.top/52Xg0odWN1/0786166363

đź“Ł https://kingbooks.top/9XvMCe92nV/0786166363

đź“Ł https://kingbooks.top/YWKREk6s12/0786166363

Read Persuasion by Jane Austen PDF

Read Persuasion by Jane Austen Kindle

Read Persuasion by Jane Austen ePub

Read Persuasion by Jane Austen Mobi

Read Persuasion by Jane Austen Daisy

Download Persuasion by Jane Austen PDF

Download Persuasion by Jane Austen Kindle

Download Persuasion by Jane Austen ePub

Download Persuasion by Jane Austen Mobi

Download Persuasion by Jane Austen Daisy

[ BOOK PERSUASION by JANE AUSTEN OVERVIEW ]

Persuasion by Jane Austen [PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE]. Size: 57,912 KB. Persuasion Jane Austen pdf. Persuasion Jane Austen read online. Jane Austen Persuasion epub. Persuasion Jane Austen vk. Persuasion pdf. Persuasion Jane Austen amazon. Persuasion Jane
    Austen free pdf. Persuasion Jane Austen pdf free. Persuasion pdf Jane Austen. Persuasion Jane Austen epub. Persuasion Jane Austen online. Jane Austen Persuasion epub. Persuasion Jane Austen epub vk. Persuasion Jane Austen mobi. Persuasion PDF - KINDLE -
    EPUB - MOBI. Persuasionebook PDF EPUB, book in english language. book Persuasion in format PDF. Persuasionfree of book in format. Persuasion by Jane Austen [PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE]. Persuasion Jane Austen PDF. Persuasion Jane Austen ePub. Persuasion Jane
    Austen DOC. Persuasion Jane Austen RTF. Persuasion Jane Austen WORD. Persuasion Jane Austen PPT. Persuasion Jane Austen TXT. Persuasion Jane Austen Ebook. Persuasion Jane Austen iBooks. Persuasion Jane Austen Kindle. Persuasion Jane Austen Rar.
    Persuasion Jane Austen Zip. Persuasion Jane Austen Mobipocket. Persuasion Jane Austen Mobi Online. Persuasion Jane Austen Audiobook Online. Persuasion Jane Austen Review Online. Persuasion Jane Austen Read Online. Persuasion Jane Austen Online.
    Persuasion by Jane Austen [PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE].

Persuasion. Is this your extra time? Just what will you do after that? Having extra or spare time is very remarkable. You could do everything without pressure. Well, we expect you to save you couple of time to read this e-book Persuasion This is a god
    publication to accompany you in this free time. You will not be so hard to recognize something from this book Persuasion A lot more, it will help you to get better details as well as encounter. Even you are having the fantastic jobs, reviewing this
    publication Persuasion will not add your thoughts.

Just how can? Do you assume that you don't need sufficient time to go with buying e-book Persuasion Never mind! Just rest on your seat. Open your gadget or computer system and also be on-line. You could open up or check out the link get access that we
    offered to obtain this Persuasion By through this, you could obtain the on the internet e-book Persuasion Checking out the e-book Persuasion by online could be truly done conveniently by conserving it in your computer system as well as device. So, you
    can proceed every single time you have cost-free time.

Reviewing the book Persuasion by on-line could be likewise done conveniently every where you are. It seems that hesitating the bus on the shelter, hesitating the list for line, or various other areas possible. This Persuasion can accompany you in that
    time. It will certainly not make you really feel weary. Besides, by doing this will also improve your life top quality.

So, merely be below, discover the book Persuasion now and also review that rapidly. Be the first to read this book Persuasion by get accessing in the link. We have other books to read in this internet site. So, you could find them additionally quickly.
    Well, now we have actually done to provide you the very best publication to check out today, this Persuasion is actually suitable for you. Never disregard that you require this e-book Persuasion to make better life. On-line book Persuasion will actually
    provide simple of everything to review as well as take the benefits.

[ BOOK PERSUASION by JANE AUSTEN REVIEW ]
    Persuasion Jane Austen pdf download

Persuasion Jane Austen read online

Jane Austen Persuasion epub

Persuasion Jane Austen vk

Persuasion pdf

Persuasion Jane Austen amazon

Persuasion Jane Austen free download pdf

Persuasion Jane Austen pdf free

Persuasion pdf Jane Austen

Persuasion Jane Austen epub download

Persuasion Jane Austen online

Jane Austen Persuasion epub download

Persuasion Jane Austen epub vk

Persuasion Jane Austen mobi

download Persuasion PDF - KINDLE - EPUB - MOBI

Persuasion download ebook PDF EPUB, book in english language

[download] book Persuasion in format PDF

Persuasion download free of book in format

Persuasion Jane Austen PDF

Persuasion Jane Austen ePub

Persuasion Jane Austen DOC

Persuasion Jane Austen RTF

Persuasion Jane Austen WORD

Persuasion Jane Austen PPT

Persuasion Jane Austen TXT

Persuasion Jane Austen Ebook

Persuasion Jane Austen iBooks

Persuasion Jane Austen Kindle

Persuasion Jane Austen Rar

Persuasion Jane Austen Zip

Persuasion Jane Austen Mobipocket

Persuasion Jane Austen Mobi Online

Persuasion Jane Austen Audiobook Online

Persuasion Jane Austen Review Online

Persuasion Jane Austen Read Online

Persuasion Jane Austen Download Online

This is working:

GET Persuasion by Jane Austen [PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE]

đź“Ł https://kingbooks.top/PcRA4vUaYV/0786166363

đź“Ł https://kingbooks.top/4djBdiScN6/0786166363

đź“Ł https://kingbooks.top/3LlaYGeOHp/0786166363

Book Information
    The last novel completed by Jane Austen before her death at 41, Persuasion is often thought to reflect on the author’s own lost love.
    Sir Walter Elliot has raised his three daughters with his own sense of haughty pride. Elizabeth, at twenty-eight, has found no one good enough to marry, while Mary has, with some condescension, married the son of the local squire. The youngest, Anne, was
    persuaded to throw off her fiancé eight years ago due to his lowly station in life. When Captain Frederick Wentworth returns from the Napoleonic Wars a man of wealth and rank, Anne must confront her remorse and her unrequited love for him as he courts
    another woman. This is a story of second chances, humility, and the perseverance of love.

Book ID Asin: 0786166363
    Book Title: Persuasion
    Book Author: Jane Austen
    Book Format and Price:
    Book Format Name: Kindle
    Book Format Price: $0.29
    Book Format Name: Audiobook
    Book Format Price: $0.00
    Book Format Name: Hardcover
    Book Format Price: $9.95
    Book Format Name: Paperback
    Book Format Price: $3.89
    Book Format Name: MassMarket Paperback
    Book Format Price: $5.95
    Book Format Name: AudioCD
    Book Format Price: $63.00
    Book Format Name: Flexibound
    Book Format Price: from$4.50
    Book Price: $63.00
    Book Category: Books, Literature & Fiction, Genre Fiction and unknown
    Book Rating: 7,528 ratings
    Book Product Detail
    Publisher ‏ : ‎ Blackstone Audio Inc.; Unabridged edition (July 15, 2006) Language ‏ : ‎ English
    ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 0786166363
    ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-0786166367
    Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 10.1 ounces
    Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 7 x 1.19 x 6.5 inches
    Customer Reviews:
    4.4 out of 5 stars 7,528 ratings
    Review
    Persuasion...is to me the most profound of her novels, and demonstrates a fresh mastery of Shakespearen inwardness.

-- "Harold Bloom"

"[Austen] is a prose Shakespeare. She has a multitude of characters, all, in a certain sense, commonplace. Yet they are all as perfectly discriminated from each other as if they were the most eccentric of human beings."

-- "Thomas Macaulay"

"There's no one to touch Jane [Austen] when you're in a tight place."

-- "Rudyard Kipling"

As always, Austen's storytelling is so confident, you can't help but allow yourself to be taken on the enjoyable journey.

-- "Amazon.com editorial review"

Jane Austen's last work, published posthumously in 1817, is her deepest and most introspective. Austen's view of the drawing apart and coming together of Anne Elliot and Frederick Wentworth is both wintry and warm.

-- "Globe and Mail (Toronto)"
    About the Author
    Jane Austen (1775-1817) is considered by many scholars to be the first great woman novelist. Born in Steventon, England, she later moved to Bath and began to write for her own and her family's amusement. Her novels, set in her own English countryside,
    depict the daily lives of provincial middle-class families with wry observation, a delicate irony, and a good-humored wit.

Wanda McCaddon (a.k.a. Nadia May or Donada Peters) has narrated well over six hundred titles for major audiobook publishers, has earned numerous Earphones Awards, and was named a Golden Voice by AudioFile magazine.

Book Review
    Name: Tom Dolan
    Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
    Title: OVERJOYED!
    Date: Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 17, 2022
    Review: EUREKA! I have found it. I have found the key word.

The key word is ENJOY!

I ENJOY being alive. I ENJOY breathing the air. I ENJOY being able to sleep, to dream, to think, to write. I ENJOY reading books. And I especially ENJOY writing personally-revealing reviews of personally-revealing books that ignite the imagination and
    send the mind flying!

OK. OK. Enough about me. What about you?

Why might you want to read Jane Austen's "Persuasion"?

Why, to ENJOY the book of course!

OK. Very good. But why stop there? Why stop at the ENJOYMENT of reading the book? Why not let your mind go beyond the ENJOYMENT of reading the book? Why not keep going until you arrive at the ECSTASY of seeing, hearing, experiencing something imaginary,
    something ideal, something unreal, as if it were really happening right here, right now, in real life?

Sounds great! But how?

By bringing the book to life in your mind.

Yes. Yes. Yes. But how? How??

By seeing the 2007 movie “Persuasion,” starring Sally Hawkins and Rupert Penry-Jones, BEFORE reading the book. That's how.

I did see/hear the movie BEFORE I read the book. And I'm glad I did.

As I read the book, the movie kept coming back to life in my mind.

In addition, the book revealed -- in depth and in detail -- all of those seemingly minor thoughts, feelings, and incidents that did not make their way into the movie.

By means of the written word, a book can open a character's heart and mind to the reader. By means of voice-over, a movie can do the same kind of thing. But not to the EXTENT that a book can.

Be that as it may, whatever the movie may lack in such EXTENT is made up for, many times over, by the movie's astounding EFFECT.

Indeed, insofar as EFFECT goes, there is something in the movie that surpasses anything and everything in the book; in any other book I have ever read; and in any other movie I have ever seen.

That extraordinary "something" that I am raving about is the kiss scene. Not just the kiss, mind you. The scene!

(Not to mention the love letter -- and the race against time -- leading up to the kiss scene.)

In that kiss scene, a moment of time becomes an eternity of bliss. The infinity of space shrinks to nothing. Nothing except! Nothing except a small warm pocket of space wherein there is room enough for only two human beings, two people, a man and a woman,
    this man and this woman. Each is the whole world of the other.

What will become a kiss evolves and revolves between the two of them, binary stars, paired, gradually encircling one another, beyond the reach of all the universe that is not their own. It is just the two of them. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Try as I may, I cannot tell you in words. The book cannot tell you in words. You have to see the movie to believe it. Seeing it, hearing it, you will believe it, even though it is nothing but make-believe.

"Nothing but make-believe"??? What a thing to say!!!

As if make-believe were of little or no value. A next to nothing sort of thing. A waste of time! of money!! of life itself!!!

OK. OK. I stand corrected. How dare I down-talk make-believe!

Let me slow down here, stop, and ask myself a couple of questions:

1. What would thinking be like without the make-believe of imagination?

2. What would life be like without the make-believe of dreaming?

Those two questions have these two answers:

1. We cannot think without imagining.

2. Nor can we live without dreaming.

So, no more down-talking make-believe. Not by me anyway.

OK. Agreed.

Now that's settled, I can turn my back on things that do not interest me, and return to what does -- i.e., "Persuasion" : book and movie.

Much as I much prefer books to movies, the "Persuasion" movie of 2007 is exceptional. So exceptional that, if I had to choose one over the other, either the book or the movie, I would choose the movie.

By the grace of good fortune, however, I don't have to choose between the two. For, I have both: the movie and the book.

Each is excellent. Both are superb. And the two together are scintillatingly synergistic.

When push comes to shove, however, my mind must admit, and my heart must confess, that, to my way of thinking and feeling, the movie is even better than the book, simply because of the kiss scene.

That kiss scene is so good, so well done, so realistic, so believable, that I believe it to be real, even though it is make-believe.

Is believing in make-believe such a bad thing? I think not.

Speaking of thinking, consider this:

Once you have seen/heard the love letter, the race against time, the kiss scene, and the other scenes in the movie, you can replay them in your mind by conducting "search and enjoy" missions: just pick up the book; flip to the juiciest pages; and read to
    your heart's content.

What could be easier? What could be more enjoyable?? Certainly not the realities of everyday life. Ugh! Why get into that when you can get into this: a good book.

Name: loves lit
    Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
    Title: The last of Austin’s books is not her best.
    Date: Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 9, 2022
    Review: Even the least of Jane Austin’s works is worth reading; but, that said, I am going to admit that I didn’t like Persuasion nearly as much as I enjoyed the other four books that she finished. Persuasion was written near the end of Austin’s
    too-short life, and my gut feeling is that if she had not been in a hurry to finish it, knowing her days were going to be short, and if she had felt better when she was writing it, she would have edited it herself up to the standard set by her other
    works. As it is, I find the main action almost unbelievable. A very young woman falls in love with a dashing but poor man (so far, so good), but she is persuaded by a friend of the family, a trusted older woman, not to marry him because his prospects are
    not as good as her own. A decade passes, her bloom fades, and she never marries, always remembering him. Meanwhile, he makes his name and fortune in the navy, then revisits, briefly, the area where as a youth he fell in love with the heroine. This is not
    at all bad for a plot, and romance is certainly part of Austin’s “three inches of ivory” that she knew so well; but Persuasion’s heroine is so obedient and painfully virtuous, and so reluctant to express herself in any way that could offend even
    a mouse, that. . . she’s boring. There’s very little of the independent spirit that informs most of Jane’s heroines and delights the reader. Also damning is the way Jane’s heroine learns about the wickedness of a competing suitor set to inherit
    her family’s wealth. This suitor, his belated attentions (for which there is no reasonable motive, as he knows he’s going to inherit anyway), and the way his weaknesses come to light, are all created in a way that seems hasty and contrived. If Jane
    Austin had lived longer in good health, I am almost certain that Persuasion would be a better book. As it is, the action is not quite believable and the characters lack Austin’s customary elan. Sorry, Jane. I still love you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)