• Re: Command line to get latest version and compile an App.

From Stefan Ungemach@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 11 04:53:21 2021
    Philippe Bayard (Belgium) schrieb am Freitag, 6. April 2018 um 12:39:31 UTC+2:
    Hi everyone,

i'm now able to update from source control, touch, compile, and build my app from an external exe.

One more question, is there a way to reindex project from my app like the reindex exe does?
    And is there a way to attach to an existing instance of adam?
    Right now, i must close my current IDE to do any action, it would be nice, like VOPP to attach myself to the IDE

Hi Jean-Philippe,

sorry for the stupid question - but does "external exe" mean you have written something in VO, in RepoScript or in some other way?

I want to solve the same problem, plus importing a list of AEFs from source control into an existing project. If possible I try to avoid reinventing the wheel - could you please share your knowledge (maybe even a whole script if that's not too much of a
    desire) with me?

Thanks in advance
    Stefan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jls@igsoft.be@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 12 01:42:30 2021
    hello Stefan
    Jean Philippe is working elsewhere now.
    But, yes he has build an app in VO that manage the functions of ADAM
    With this app we can:
    - get latest version from soucre control of all apps in a vo project
    - touch all
    - index
    - compile
    - build

Jean Luc

Le samedi 11 décembre 2021 à 13:53:22 UTC+1, Stefan Ungemach a écrit :
    Philippe Bayard (Belgium) schrieb am Freitag, 6. April 2018 um 12:39:31 UTC+2:
    Hi everyone,

i'm now able to update from source control, touch, compile, and build my app from an external exe.

One more question, is there a way to reindex project from my app like the reindex exe does?
    And is there a way to attach to an existing instance of adam?
    Right now, i must close my current IDE to do any action, it would be nice, like VOPP to attach myself to the IDE
    Hi Jean-Philippe,

sorry for the stupid question - but does "external exe" mean you have written something in VO, in RepoScript or in some other way?

I want to solve the same problem, plus importing a list of AEFs from source control into an existing project. If possible I try to avoid reinventing the wheel - could you please share your knowledge (maybe even a whole script if that's not too much of
    a desire) with me?

Thanks in advance
    Stefan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)