Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the below requirement and revert me with an updated resume with expected pay rate.
Position Title: PeopleSoft Technical Analyst
Description of duties:
· Provide analysis and development fixes for PeopleSoft applications, as assigned
· Perform complex troubleshooting of issues using traces, compares, code analysis, and other tools.
· Create new technical development without assistance from other analysts based on functional specifications.
· Support technical development of the PeopleSoft HCM application using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Web Services, Integration Broker, Application Designer, Application Messaging, Application Engine, complex SQR, etc.
· Document code changes throughout the development process.
Produce deliverables that adhere to quality standards and comply with Application Development procedures and practices
Required skills and experience:
· PeopleSoft support, design, testing, analysis of modifications, standardization, best practices, and integration.
· Campus Solution/HCM PeopleSoft 9.2 expertise required
· Minimum 7-10 years of technical experience supporting the PeopleSoft application preferably Campus Solution 9.2 or higher
· Proven advanced technical expertise within the PeopleSoft application
· Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience with translating business requirements into technical designs, contributing to fit/gap analysis, application configurations, and technical specifications.
· Creative problem solving / strategic thinking skills to improve processes and solve complex problems.
· Strong understanding of best practice coding techniques and testing skills.
· Excellent analytical skills, debugging techniques, and root cause analysis skills.
· Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening, mentoring, and collaboration abilities).
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, take initiative, and work well under pressure.
· Must be flexible and able to work independently or in a team environment.
· Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules-based processing is preferred.
Desire and willingness to learn and implement new technology.
Ashwini Pokalkar | SR Technical Recruiter
Zenex Partners | 4699 Old Ironsides
Drive, Suite 230
Santa Clara, | CA 95054
(+1) 408 863 1974
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||16 (2 / 14)|