From jayakrishna Goud@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 14 10:49:44 2022
Greetings from careers links
Job title :Java Developer
Duration :12 months
• Responsible for the hands-on design and development of core Java applications.
• Perform the role as Agile Squad member developer as part of a Client Correspondence Fleet
• Analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality. • Interface with global team of developers and business users.
• Produce proof of concept in the new areas of development.
• Ensure high quality of deliverables while enforcing development and security best practices
• Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process.
• Investigate production issues.
• Provide technical support for debugging web applications, database and assistance to production systems.
• The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems. Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
• Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
• 5 - 7 of hands on professional experience using Core Java 1.8, Angular, Spring, Kafka and related frameworks.
• 2+ years experience of working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zones
• Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
• Experience in building server-side applications using J2EE Technologies.
• Proficient with database technologies (preferably DB2), including modelling and performance tuning.
• Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments.
• Experienced with JUnit, Test Driven Development (TDD) using Concordion framework, and Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber and Gherkin.
• Competency with source control (preferably Git) and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
• Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
• Hands on with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA, etc.)
• The ability to write reusable, optimized, maintainable code that is well documented and follows industry-standard best practices
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, across all stakeholder groups and with staff from junior to senior levels
• Proficiency with Exstream (OTX), Angular, jQuery and in-memory databases.
• Knowledge of Financial markets, lending based products & Wealth Management
• Prior work experience with cloud-based applications
Thanks and Regards,
Careerslink Pvt ltd
Phone: (201) 473-4970