• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or comparable work experience is required. Independent worker with troubleshooting skills. communication skills (oral and written) to document/communicate issues. Ability to organize
and manage multiple competing tasks and priorities with rapidly changing environment.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in a Developer/Lead capacity. 5+ years of hands-on experience in reviewing requirements and project documentation to understand the application. Solid computer programming experience (Java, SQL, .Net, VBScript, &
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Ability to assist with offshore / onshore task co-ordination. Experience in version control using Git.
• Experience in Dev Ops, continuous delivery and continuous integration.
• Spring exposure, Transaction knowledge, JaxB, JMS, Jdbc, web services, Weblogic, MQ, and good handle on core java (streams / files / collections).
• Rules and Activiti / BPM knowledge would be a plus. skills: Payments business acumen; knowledge of client facing applications; experience with Agile methodology; presentation skills; client focused and able to build working relationships;
experience with Rally tool.
• At least 3 to 5 years Payments application experience, preferably in a Development role.
• XA Global transactions across multiple systems
• Dealing with large files and parallel processing (aka multi-threading)
• How to develop in a clustered environments
• More complex MQ\JMS topics such as poisoned messages. 2+ years of experience utilizing MuleSoft