Java Developer//12 months//CORP TO CORP//Raleigh, North Carolina
From RAGHURAM PVL@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 14 14:52:38 2021
Greeting from Pridestaff
We have urgent job opening
Job title: Java Developer
Duration: 12 months
Contract: CORP TO CORP
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
• Framework, XML, Web Services and Sybase/SQL/Relational Databases is required
• Hands on experience with actuarial science / Defined benefits domain is preferred
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project environment with project team members in BS or above in Computer Science or related field
• 10 years of development experience with proven understanding of Core Java, Spring multiple locations, including offshore, preferred
• Understanding of Object-oriented analysis and design concepts
• Develop and maintain Defined Benefit (DB) calculation engine applications, using Java, Spring Framework, XML, HTML, JDBC, SQL, Sybase, JUnit, and JaCoCo.
• Build and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for defined benefit applications, using Maven, Jenkins, Stash, and Sonar.
• Optimally operate in agile software delivery environment / Scrum.
• Work closely with application owners, solution architects and business sponsors
• Ensuring code meet performance, security, usability, and reliability and scalability