GRETTINGS FROM STAFFWORKS
Role; java developer
Location: Dallas TX
Contract; corp to corp
Role 2: Java+ NodeJS+ Microservices
Role 1: Java+ Microservices + AWS
Skills and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
• Experience in Agile methodologies - Kanban or SCRUM
• Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's) on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
• Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
• More than 8 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices, Spring, Spring Boot)
• At least 5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration or Node.JS based Microservices
• Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development practices and experience with any of the version control tools such as GitLab, and Continuous Integrations with various CI/CD tools
• Experience with Swagger/Swagger Hub
• Experience with API Gateway & Management, e.g. Apigee
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS cloud products
Key Skills: Java, AWS, NodeJS, Microservices
Intrested people can contact us on 2189753442
Thanks & regards ,
PH; (218) 975-3442
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||16 (2 / 14)|