• Idina Menzel Live Barefoot At The Symphony 2012 C4

From Edwina Medley@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 06:50:27 2023
    Idina Menzel Shines in Live: Barefoot at the Symphony
    Idina Menzel, the Tony Award-winning star of Rent and Wicked, and the voice of Elsa in Frozen, dazzled audiences with her live concert special, Live: Barefoot at the Symphony, which aired on PBS in 2012. The show was recorded in Toronto's Koerner Hall,
    with the 52-piece Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony conducted by the legendary Marvin Hamlisch.

Idina Menzel Live Barefoot At The Symphony 2012 C4
    Download Zip https://metudarkcha.blogspot.com/?nm=2wGzW4

Menzel performed a mix of Broadway hits, pop songs, and original tunes, showcasing her powerful vocals and charismatic personality. She sang classics like "Funny Girl", "Don't Rain on My Parade", "Where or When", and "Tomorrow", as well as contemporary
    songs like "Poker Face", "Love for Sale/Roxanne", and "No Day But Today". She also dueted with her husband, actor Taye Diggs, on a romantic medley of "I'm Not That Girl" and "As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked.

One of the highlights of the show was Menzel's rendition of "Defying Gravity", the anthem from Wicked that made her a Broadway superstar. She also sang "For Good", another song from Wicked, dedicated to her friend and co-star Kristin Chenoweth. Menzel
    shared stories and jokes with the audience, revealing her humor and warmth. She also paid tribute to Hamlisch, who passed away shortly after the concert, calling him "Marvin's long lost brother".

Live: Barefoot at the Symphony was a showcase of Menzel's talent and charm, as well as a celebration of music and theater. The concert was released on CD and DVD, and received rave reviews from critics and fans alike. It was a memorable night for anyone
    who loves Idina Menzel and her amazing voice.

Menzel's concert was also a showcase of her own songwriting skills, as she performed some of her original songs from her albums I Stand and Still I Can't Be Still. She sang "You Were Good", a heartfelt ballad about her father's death, and "The Professor",
    a humorous song about her crush on one of her college teachers. She also sang "I'm Not That Girl", a song she co-wrote with Glen Ballard for the musical adaptation of The Other Woman.

The concert was filmed by director Ron de Moraes, who captured Menzel's energy and charisma on stage, as well as the intimate moments with the audience and the orchestra. The show was broadcast on PBS as part of their Great Performances series, and was
    nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Programs. The show also featured guest appearances by Menzel's friends and colleagues, such as composer Stephen Schwartz, who introduced her performance of "Defying Gravity", and actress
    Megan Hilty, who joined her for a duet of "For Good".

Live: Barefoot at the Symphony was a testament to Menzel's versatility and talent as a singer, songwriter, and performer. She delivered a stunning show that showcased her range and emotion, as well as her humor and warmth. She proved that she is one of
    the most captivating and inspiring artists of our time.
    35727fac0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)