HAC (HAC Ada Compiler) is a quick, small, open-source Ada
compiler, covering a subset of the Ada language.
HAC is itself fully programmed in Ada.
Web site: http://hacadacompiler.sf.net/
From there, links to sources, and an executable for Windows.
#1 svn: https://sf.net/p/hacadacompiler/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/
#2 git: https://github.com/zertovitch/hac
HAC is also available through Alire : https://alire.ada.dev/
* Main improvements since v.0.2:
- Added Virtual Machine Variables, another mean for exchanging
data between the HAC program and the program hosting the VM.
- SmallAda's tasking is working again in its HAC reincarnation
- at least, for some simple tasks.
- HAL becomes HAT (HAC Ada Toolbox), to avoid name collision
with HAL = "Hardware Abstraction Layer".
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||16 (2 / 14)|