- Flat view / Tree view toggle
- Simple to use (at least I hope so ;-) )
- Useful built-in tools:
- Text & name search function through an archive,
without having to extract files
- Archive updater
- Integrity check
- Archive recompression, using an algorithm-picking approach
for improving a Zip archive's compression.
- Zip compression formats supported: Reduce, Shrink, Implode,
Deflate, Deflate64, BZip2, LZMA
- Free, open-source
- Portable (in the sense: no installation needed, no DLL,
no configuration file)
Summary of latest changes since 2.15:
2.50: Support for Zip_64 archives.
2.40: Optional Windows Explorer context menu integration.
2.38: AZip is its own installer (if desired).
2.20: Drag & Drop for extracting Zip archive data.