New in V.10
* Added a decoder for the QOI (Quite OK Image) format
* Added an "all RGB" demo
The Generic Image Decoder (GID) is an Ada package for decoding a broad
variety of image formats, from any data stream, to any kind of medium,
be it an in-memory bitmap, a GUI object, some other stream, arrays of floating-point initial data for scientific calculations, a browser
element, a device,...
Animations are supported.
* Standalone (no dependency on other libraires, bindings,...)
* Unconditionally portable code: OS-, CPU-, compiler- independent code.
* Multi-platform, but native code built
* Task safe
* Use of generics and inlining at multiple nesting
levels for fast execution
* Free, open-source