• Is there a place to exchange M utilities/code?

From trollrtec2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 14 01:35:30 2020
    четверг, 2 июля 2020 г., 23:03:12 UTC+3 пользователь OldMster написал:
    I've written a rather simple XML Parser that converts an XML document into an array that is easier to deal with in M. I'm sure it is not perfect, but it works for what I have need for, and might be useful to others in the future.

I looked for one, but couldn't really find one that wasn't part of a big package, or needed other 'stuff' installed to make it work.

Is there a place where I can post it, and look for other utilities I might need in the future?

Mark

Where can i see the parser?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From OldMster@21:1/5 to troll...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 20 04:21:10 2020
    Sorry, I'm still in the middle of a major system conversion and haven't had the bandwidth to get it packaged and posted.

Mark

On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 4:35:31 AM UTC-4, troll...@gmail.com wrote:
    четверг, 2 июля 2020 г., 23:03:12 UTC+3 пользователь OldMster написал:
    I've written a rather simple XML Parser that converts an XML document into an array that is easier to deal with in M. I'm sure it is not perfect, but it works for what I have need for, and might be useful to others in the future.

I looked for one, but couldn't really find one that wasn't part of a big package, or needed other 'stuff' installed to make it work.

Is there a place where I can post it, and look for other utilities I might need in the future?

Mark

Where can i see the parser?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)