• ----JAN BURSE BARRED FROM comp.lang.prolog ---- RFD (2/2)

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to burs...@gmail.com on Tue Aug 3 14:44:20 2021
    [continued from previous message]

Dr. Panchanathan's NSF govt spammer Kibo Parry M on why Weinberg, Glashow, Higgs fail physics with their never asking the question which is the atom's true real electron? Is it the muon, stuck inside a proton torus of 840MeV doing the Faraday law and 0.
    5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole?
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 8:36:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
    fails at math and science:

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs,
    churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as
    propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

In the 1990s Univ Waterloo (correct me if wrong) hosted the archives of Usenet sci.math, sci.physics. And almost daily they posted a FAQ. In the FAQ was a broad warning to students that all manner of posts are in sci.math and sci.physics and that you
    should examine each post with a "grain of salt" or be highly speculative of what you read. Then around 1993, started this Stalking program of jerks being paid by governments to perpetually stalk posters. Then by end of 1990s, you never saw the FAQ, never
    saw the warnings. But all that remained was hyperactive goon clod paid stalkers.

It was a bad choice to make, to stop the FAQ and replace it with paid goon-squad stalkers like Kibo Parry Moroney or Dan Christensen and their allies. Bad choice because everyone can recognize cranks and crackpots, but hardly anyone can recognize people
    who think outside of the box.

How much is Dr. Panchanathan responsible for the 28 year long nonstop goon stalker Kibo Parry Moroney? Perhaps 0%, perhaps 50% perhaps 100%. And this is probably the reason the Wikipedia quote says-- > Many government and university installations blocked,
    threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

I remember the 1990s and many a professor and educator bulking at this idea of paying stalkers like Kibo Parry or like Dan Christensen, some saying that if students cannot recognize cranks and crackpots they never belonged in science in the first place.

So, what worked well was the idea of a Daily FAQ doing the warning, a daily FAQ warning newcomers and students that much of what they read here is full of error. But not the crazy idea of paid for stalkers, because, as I said, a stalker cannot identify a
    real scientist who is thinking outside the box.

And one of the great reasons Usenet is mostly dead-- is because it is crisscrossed by mindless stalkers being paid handsomely for their banal stalking posts.

So, well, if you want to constantly stalk AP, then you can anticipate a constant reply of above.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Mostowski Collapse on Mon Oct 4 13:19:39 2021
    [continued from previous message]

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local
    village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth
    value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF -->
    Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics.
    You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all
    of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a
    mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily
    a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an
    overhead projector.

Length: 72 pages

File Size: 773 KB
    Print Length: 72 pages
    Publication Date: March 12, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07PMB69F5
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled 

Word Wise: Not Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Screen Reader: Supported
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs,
    churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as
    propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)