• Clarion won't populate my report preview queue anymore

From speir_michael@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 22 17:52:54 2019
    I wrote a report previewer. I've been using it for years. Works fine. Earlier today, while tweaking a report, Clarion (or something) quit populating my preview queue with .WMF files. Curiously, even older programs that haven't been recompiled have
    stopped working, too. (All stand-alone executables.) For that reason, I suspect it must be something in Windows rather than Clarion causing the problem, but I don't know. BTW, I've tried Clarion's built-in print previewer. It no longer works, either.
    However, the report can still be sent to the printer successfully if the previewer (mine or Clarion's) is not used.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me resolve this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From speir_michael@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to speir_...@yahoo.com on Sat Feb 23 09:10:02 2019
    On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 8:52:55 PM UTC-5, speir_...@yahoo.com wrote:
    I wrote a report previewer. I've been using it for years. Works fine. Earlier today, while tweaking a report, Clarion (or something) quit populating my preview queue with .WMF files. Curiously, even older programs that haven't been recompiled have
    stopped working, too. (All stand-alone executables.) For that reason, I suspect it must be something in Windows rather than Clarion causing the problem, but I don't know. BTW, I've tried Clarion's built-in print previewer. It no longer works, either.
    However, the report can still be sent to the printer successfully if the previewer (mine or Clarion's) is not used.

Well, I ran AdvancedSystemCare and it's working again. Couldn't say why.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joe Drive@21:1/5 to speir_...@yahoo.com on Fri Mar 1 19:55:04 2019
    Have you ever try to restore the txr before? I recommend to change create the report into crystal report quite easy an powerfull..
    good luck..

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 8:52:55 AM UTC+7, speir_...@yahoo.com wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05